Chapter 12

Hey guys Midnight here sorry that I wasn't being active this week I was very busy...

ALRIG- Ahem ANYWAYS enjoy this chapter~
——————————————————
Your POV

After we exit the rooftop the bell rang signaling that lunch is over and for us to go back to class.

"Let's see... Our next class is Professor oobleck's class" Synthia said as I look at her and nod "let's go" I said as they follow me "Wait!" Jonathan said as we stopped walking.

"Before we go to class I have question for you reaper" he said as I looked at him confused "what's the question?" I said as he looks at me seriously.

"I get a feeling that reaper is not your name..." He said as I began to sweat "Yea me too.." John said as I sweat even more.

"Uhh... Let's go to class" I said as both john and jonathan looks at me suspiciously "Ok" jonathan said as I sighed in relief that he didn't push it further.

~Time skip by a hyper Chibi Jonathan annoying the heck out of an irritated chibi john~

"Yes! Yes, prior to the Faunus Rights Revolution more popularly known as the Faunus War" professor oobleck said as he zooms right in front of the class.

'Jesus how much coffee did he drink' I mentally said as I sweatdrop "humankind was quite, well quite adamant about centralizing Faunus population in Menagerie" he said as he points at the map with his stick.

He then zooms to his desk to drink his coffee then zooms back in and continue.

"Now! While this must feel like ancient history to many of you, it is imperative to remember that these are relatively recent events! Why, the repercussions of the uprising can still be seen to this day!" Professor oobleck said as he zooms around the classroom while drinking Coffee then stops.

"Now! Have any among you been subjugated or discriminated because of your Faunus heritage?" He said as he looks at some faunuses.

John raises his hands then other faunuses followed "Dreadful, simply dreadful! Remember, students, it is precisely this kind of ignorance that breeds violence!" He then stops to sip Coffee.

"I mean, uhh... I mean, I mean just look at what happened to White Fang! Now, which one of you young scholars can tell me what many theorize to be the turning point in the third year of the War?" Professor oobleck said as weiss raises her hand.

"Yes?" He said as he looks at weiss "The battle at Fort Castle!" She said as professor smiled at her answer.

"Precisely! And, who can tell me the advantage the Faunus had over General Lagune's forces?" He said as he looks at us.

I then look at Cardin who crumbles a paper and throws it at Jaune, it hit Jayne's head causing him to wake up "Hey!" Jaune shouted as professor oobleck looks at him.

"Mr. Arc! Finally contributing to class! This is excellent! Excellent! What is the answer?" He said Jaune begins to sweat.

"Uhhhh... The answer... The advantage... that the Faunus... had over that guy's stuff uh... Binoculars!" Jaune said as he looked pleased with his answer.

Everyone laughs with Cardin pounding his fist on the desk chortling while you shake your head.

"Very funny, Mr. Arc! Cardin! Perhaps you would care to share your thoughts on the subject!" Professor said as Cardin stands up.

"Well, I know it's a lot easier to train an animal than a soldier" Cardin answered confidently as john fumes in anger.

"I'ma pound someone today" john said as he cracks his knuckles "john calm down" you said as you pat his back while cardin sits down.