Prologue

Your POV

(Your 9 Years old in this prologue)
"You better clean it up before I come home or you get more than just a beating GOT THAT!!" Taiyang said as he closed the door hard.

*moments later*

'Finally I did it' you mentally said in you head in relief until.

*splat*

Ruby spilled food on the floor where you cleaned it. "Oops clumsy me hehe..." She said then snickered.

*swing*

Taiyang punched you in the face as you fell "I told you to clean it up but I guess you disobey it" he said as he crack his knuckles "b-but I did" you said trembling "don't lie to me you piece of shit" he said as he kicked you in the gut.

"Can we join too" yang said as she also crack her knuckles "sure" he said as they ready to beat you up.

You tremble as close your eyes ready for a beating.

*hours later*

"That's what you get for being useless" Ruby said as she spat at you.

"I hope you die you worthless shit" taiyang said as he glared at you

"Why are you even born you're just a mistake" yang said as she kicked you in the gut.

"I should have aborted you your just a waste of space and breath" summer said as she put her dirty shoes on your back and wipes it.

"I hope you learn your lesson you useless shit" taiyang said as they go out and close the door hard.

You curled up into a ball and cried "I just wanna die please let me die" you said sadly as you cry.

*a day later*

"You better clean the house before we return or we make it worse than last time got that!" Taiyang said as you nod "good you better" he said as he glared at you then closed the door.

'I'm gonna run away but I need to be ready' you mentally said in your head.

*moments later*

'I'm ready' before you left "I hope your all happy that I left or die while escaping" you said as you close the door.

~time skip by chibi (Y/N) running around~

"I'm lost" you mentally said to yourself while finding a way out in the forest.

"I see light i'm gonna get out of this forest" you said happily but short lived as 5 beowolves attacked you.

'I guess this is the end I hope they're happy that i'm gone' you mentally said to yourself as you close your eyes accepting death.

*slice* *Swing*

"Am I dead" you said "nope your still alive kid" you open your eyes and saw a person "what's your name kid?" He ask you "(Y-(Y/N) Are you g-gonna h-hurt me s-s-sir" you said trembling.

"Why would I hurt a kid?" He said confused "it's just nevermind" you said taking your words back.

"Come on kid just tell me I promise I won't you hurt you" he said "o-ok" you said to him.

You told him about your past after that he was outraged "come on kid I'll take care of you" he said "really s-sir?" you said suprised.

"Yes i'm sure" he said as he did a closed eye smile "t-thank you sir!" You said as you hugged him.

"S-sorry I hugged you" you said to him "it's ok kid" he said to you "what's your name sir" you ask him "well... My name is ayato shushiku" he said to me

(this is what he looks like except he has a scarf and red eyes)

"How about I train you kid to protect yourself" he said to you "Really!" You said "really" he smiles you also smile as you and ayato walk away.

Taiyang's POV

Me and my family return home after eating at a restaurant.

I open the door to see that it's still dirty I became angry "(Y/N)!! Come here!" I yelled angrily.

He did not follow my orders "alright that's it! I'm coming!!" I said as I go upstairs and kicked his door.

I was shocked everything so cleaned like someone doesn't live there anymore "(Y/N)!" I yelled to see if he's here.

I found a note:

Dear, rose/xiao long family

I hope your happy that i'm gone or gone and i hope your celebrating my death or disappearance, I was gonna give you this but I guess your gonna rip it.

Your 'son', (Y/N) 'Rose'

I saw a drawing of the family including (Y/N) I realized I've been neglecting and abusing my only son.

Tears started to swell in my eyes "honey what's wrong?" She said to me "I think we have made a mistake" I said sadly "what mistake?" She ask "take a look at this letter and drawing" I said as I gave it to summer and the girls.

After they readed the letter and saw the drawing they have realized our mistake "m-my baby boy" summer said as she kneel and cried.

"Baby brother" yang and ruby said as ruby curled into a ball as yang comforted her also crying.

"I have an idea" I said to them "w-what is y-your plan" summer said still crying "we need to find (Y/N) and try to make him forgive us" I said to them as they agree.

3rd Person POV

They try finding (Y/N) but to no avail.

They called ozpin, Qrow and etc to help them find him they accept and started to find him.
——————————————————
h

i guys midnight again i hope you enjoy this prologue and see you guys in the next chapter BAH BYE!!