Chapter 14

Hi guys Midnight here and thank you guys for 10K reads like WOW! i never thought that i could reach this early like this book haven't even reach a month and i'm gratefully thankful so...

ANYWAYS! enjoy this chapter~
——————————————————
*A day later*

3rd Person POV
*Forever falls*

Glynda is leading teams RWBY, JNPR, CRDL, and RJSJ through the Forever falls"Yes, students, the forest of Forever Fall is indeed beautiful. But we are not here to sight-see. Professor Peach has asked all of you to collect samples from the trees deep inside this forest, and I'm here to make sure none of you die while doing so" she said as everyone stops.

jaune is grunting as he carries 6 empty jars as he tries to catch up the group, he bumps cardin as he scowls at jaune who attempts to feign innocence by whistling tunelessly.

Glynda then hold a jar full of red stuff as she instructs them how to do it "Each of you is to gather one jar's worth of red sap. However, this forest is full of the creatures of , so be sure to stay by your teammates. We will rendezvous back here at 4 o'clock. Have fun!" after she said it everyone part ways to fill their jars.

You and your team also filling jars with red rap well except you which your jar is already full of red sap "God damn it jonathan stop drink the red sap!" John Yells angrily as Jonathan shrugs and keeps drinking the red sap.

"Sorry can't help it, It's so Good!!" Jonathan said as he wipes his mouth with his hands.

Jaune attempts to sneak away from Cardin to his team, but the blackmailer sees this and grabs Jaune by the back "Come on, buddy - let's go!" Cardin says as gestures jaune who miserably looks up at his team, where Nora and Ren are already walking into the forest's depths and Pyrrha is staring sadly at the scene. Dropping his gaze, Jaune turns and follows CRDL, to the disappointment of a sighing Pyrrha before she continues on.

Team CRDL is making themselves as comfortable as possible by leaning on stones, trees, and the ground while Jaune returns to the group with six full jars, setting them down just as he collapses face-down. The surrounding team gets up in response.

"Hey, great work, Jauney boy! Now that wasn't too hard, was it?" Cardin said to the Dizzy and Tired Jaune "I think i'm allergic to this stuff..." He said still dizzy.

"Greeeeat, great, great. So, Jaune, I bet you're asking yourself, 'Why did my buddy Cardin ask me to collect six jars of tree sap when there's only five of us?" Cardin said as jaune nods Exhaustingly.

"That is one of the many questions I have asked myself today, yes" Jaune said as he stands up "Well, come with me, and you'll find out." Cardin said smirking while jaune Shivers and gulps in worry.

~Time skip by Chibi Nora Eating Red sap as Ren facepalms~

Jaune and Team CRDL are at the hilltop Overlooking the other students, Cardin looks at You, Pyrrha and John as he smirks and looks at jaune "Cardin, wh-what's going on?" He said as he looks at the unsuspecting group well... except you who made a clone and told him to help jaune it nods and teleports to a bush right next to jaune.

"Payback" cardin said as Jaune widen his eyes in understanding "Reaper, John and pyrrha?... What are y-" he was cut off by carding pounding his fist on the tree "That's the girl. Red-haired know-it-all, thinks she's so smart, John, the faunus freak who thinks he can beat us and Reaper, That so-called 'Strong and Powerful' one who think he's better than us... Alright, boys" Cardin said as he pulls out a buzzing cardboard box with a large "W" written on its sides.

"Last night, old Jaune here managed to round up an entire box of Rapier Wasps, and now, we're gonna put him to work" cardin said as he gesture to Russel who grabs Jaune by the shoulder, who barely laughs in nervousness.

"Now, according to one of the essays you wrote for me last week, these nasty things loooove sweets" he said as he looks at you talking to pyrrha who giggles in response.

He then scoffs and looks at jaune "I'm thinking it's time we teach Them a thing or two." The members of CRDL get up. Cardin offers his hand to Jaune, only to painfully yank him up on his feet and shove the jar into his grasp.

"And you're gonna do it." Cardin said as he leans in close to jaune's face "Do what?" He questioningly ask as Cardin smirks "Hit her with the sap!" He said as jaune sweats.

"Either that, or I'll have a chat with Goodwitch, and you'll be on the first out of Beacon." Cardin said seriously while Jaune looks down at the jar of sap in his hands and then up at the four grinning teammates waiting to see what happens.

Jaune turns towards the group and aims his throw at you you who is 'Oblivious' and smirking, trying to steel his nerves and shaking hand to do the deed, but ultimately gonna regrets himself for what he's about to do.

"No" Jaune said as Cardin's grin replaced with anger "What did you say?" Cardin said angrily as jaune grip the jar of red sap tightly.

"I said... NO!" after jaune said it he then turns and throws the jar at Cardin, instantly recoiling his hands to himself as he looks at Cardin's breastplate covered in sap. The other team leader, however, just looks at himself and laughs darkly.

"Oh, you've done it now..." Cardin said as he orders Dove and Sky to grab jaune as he looks at cardin terrified.

but before they grab him Your clone reveals himself "I think that's enough don't you think Cardin..." your clone said as cardin looks at him in anger "You!" He said as he readies he, dove and Russel readies their weapons as sky stays behind to look at jaune so that he won't try and help.

"Alright prepare for a massi-" before cardin could finish his sentence a large roar was heard as your clone, Jaune and team CRDL looks at the direction of the roar to reveal an Ursa Major as it sniffs and looks at Cardin as it growls.

"You've done it now cardin" your clone said as he readies his scythe while cardin and his team looks at the ursa major terrified as it charges at You, Jaune and Team CRDL.
——————————————————
Hi guys Ayato A.K.A midnight114 here I hope you enjoy today's (2) chapter...

ANYWAYS! See you guys later.

BAH BYE!!