Chapter 1

Hi guys midnight here I was thinking of adding winter, summer and Glynda but I want you guys to vote if I should add them or not.
——————————————————
Your POV

*6 years later*

(This is what your wear and the skull is your mask)

*swing* *slice* *poof*

"Hmm how many grimms did I kill today let's see hmm... 265 beowolves 132 ursas and 36 deathstalkers and that's 433 Grimms killed today hmm... a new record I guess I beat ayato's record" you said to yourself and sight in sadness "I miss you ayato" You said sadly

*flashback - 2 years ago*

Me and ayato were fighting Grimms we made a game on who has the most Grimms killed "so kid how many Grimms did you killed?" He said "388 Grimms killed sir" you said "HA! I beat you kid 413 Grimms killed but your getting better" he said proud of you.

"Thank you sir" you thank him "don't mention it kid now how about w-" he was cut off by a roar "What was that?" You ask ayato "I don't know kid let's take a look" he said to you as you follow him.

*moments later*

When we reach the direction we instantly disgusted many bodies dead even Grimms "who would do this" you said "I know kid we need to get to the bottom of it" he said.

we heard the roar again but nearer then we realized it's behind us so when we looked behind we got shocked.

(This is what the humanoid Grimm looks like)

"It's a humanoid Grimm" ayato said a little bit fear in his eyes "what's a humanoid Grimm?" You ask him "it's more powerful than Almost all the non-humanoid Grimm combined" he said "but we can take him on right" you said to him.

"Run" he said as he readies his weapon "what" you said to him "just run!" He said as he charged at the humanoid Grimm 'should I join in or run' you debated to yourself whether to help fight the humanoid Grimm or run You decided to help ayato.

you saw the humanoid grimm's claw going to ayato and he doesn't know you deflect it "(Y/N)!! What are you doing I said run away" he shouted at you "NO!! I'm not gonna leave you your the only family I had!" You said to him as you dodge the humanoid Grimm's horn.

But you didn't notice the humanoid grimm's tail going to your back.

*rip*

You looked to your behind and ayato taking the hit "a-ayato why" you said to him "because your like a son to me" he said to you as tears started to swell in your eyes "p-please don't leave me" you said to him trembling "g-goodbye (Y/N)" he said before closing he's eyes.

"I'll... I'LL KILL YOU!!" you said as Pain and rage it's all you feel you started to feel weird it feels like your invincible a sycthe appears on you hand.

You Dodge the humanoid Grimm's tail and cut it off "RROOAAARRR!!" The humanoid Grimm scream in pain then you cut it's limbs off.

"Now DIE!!" You yelled at it as you cut the humanoid Grimm's off killing it.

You looked at ayato's dead body as clouds appear and started to rain "goodbye... Dad" you said as you started to cry and scream

*moments later*

You buried Ayato "you were like a father to me ayato" you said as a tear fell from your face to ayato's grave.

You wipe your tears away and put a black flower on the grave "goodbye again father" you said as you walked away.

*flashback ends*

A tear fell from your face.

You noticed it and wipe it off "I hope your doing great dad" you said as you got out of the forest.

"I'm back Vale" you said as you go to vale.
——————————————————
I hope you enjoy this chapter and I will see you guys later and also if you see any errors like wrong spellings and grammars i'm sorry and i'll fix it once I finish this story BAH BYE!!