Chapter 2

Hi guys midnight again just to let you know that summer will not be added in the harem but Glynda and winter will be added in harem.
——————————————————
Your POV

You are wandering in the streets of vale until you realized you're almost out of dust and weapon ammo so you start searching for a dust shop.

Luckily you found a shop named 'from dust till dawn' you go inside and searched for the perfect ammo magazine and fire dust.

After I find it I go to the shopkeeper "that will be 288 lien" he said to me as I paid it "thank you please come again" he said to you as you nod and left the store.

But before you left the store 9 men enters the store.

You decided to hide 'is that roman!?!' you mentally said in your head.

Roman looks at the dust crystals and then the shopkeeper "do you have any idea how hard to find a dust shop this late?" As he said that his henchman readies his weapon and points it at the shopkeeper.

The shopkeeper raises his hand "p-please take my lien and leave!" He said as he did not put up a fight.

He shushes the shopkeeper "shhh, calm down were not here for you money" he said to the shopkeeper "grab the dust" he said seriously as his henchmen opens a case.

Then they start stealing dusts and dust crystals so you decided to intervene.

You walk to them "who are you?" Roman said as 2 of his henchmen ready their weapons "None of your business" you said as you ready your scythe.

2 henchmen charges at you one of them shoots you. you deflect it with your scythe.

A henchman swings at you with a sword. You block it then you kick his stomach sending him flying to the other guy making both of them unconscious.

You then saw a henchman sent flying to you.

You rolled and barely dodge the flying guy as he hit his head in the desk making him unconscious.

You look at the direction of where the source it of it.

You widen your eyes 'it's ruby...' You mentally said to your head as you remember your past then your in anger.

You decided to not attack her... Yet instead you helped her but before that someone pointed the gun at her "Freeze!" As he said it she smirks.

She then launch herself to the guy sending them flying to the window breaking it.

She then activates her weapon "get her" he said as 3 of them charges to her.

I teleported to her "who are you?" She said you looked at her "none of your business" you said as you turn your scythe into a desert eagle.

You fire your gun to the guy's sword destroying it then you holster your gun/scythe and charges at the 2 of them as 3 goes to ruby.

You dodge the 2 henchmen's sword as you kick the sword of the other guy making him sliding 10 feet.

You activate your hidden blade and started attack them. You destroyed their weapons and kneed one of them in the crotch making him scream in pain after that you kicked him in the face making him too unconscious.

You look at the last guy making him tremble as he sees your mask but ignores it and charges at you.

You dodge his "flurry" of attacks then you punch in his gut making him kneel then you stomp his hand making him scream like a girl then you kick him in the chin making the last guy unconscious.

You look at Ruby if she's handles them. she did "thanks mister" she said she looked at you.

All of roman's henchmen are knocked out.

"Well impressed of your skills you two but" he said as he pointed his cane at you and ruby "i'm afraid this is were we part ways" after he said that he fires his cane making both of you jump.

as both you landed ruby saw roman climbing from to the top of the building.

Ruby then looks at the shopkeeper "you okay if we go after him"she said as he nods.

After you and ruby reached the top of the building "Hey!" ruby yells as roman stops running "persistent are we" after he said it a bullhead arrives as roman enters the bullhead.

"End of the line!" He yelled as he throws something.

You noticed that it's a fire dust vial but your too late as roman fires his cane pointing at the vial.

Then a huntress came protecting you and ruby using her riding crop (what else does she use with that riding crop ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) hehehe...)

Then the huntress uses her semblance and formed a storm that shoots ice crystals but roman and a pilot still escape.

"Your a Huntress!" Ruby said as she looks at her "Can I have you autograph!" She said "you two follow me" she said as you and ruby follow her.
——————————————————
I hope you guys enjoy this chapter and also thank you guys for 300 reads! It's not even a day so see you you guys later BAH BYE!!