Chapter 5

Hi guys midnight here quick message that synthia is now in the harem also this is what synthia looks like. anyways enjoy this chapter~
——————————————————
Your POV

"So synthia what's your semblance?" You ask her while both of you are going to beacon academy's main hall.

"Well my semblance making winds deadly and turn myself invisible for a short amount of time but it will make me tired" she said to you.

"And also my weapons are katana that can turn into pistol" she said to you as she activate her katana and deactivate it "mine is a scythe that can also turn into a pistol/desert eagle" you said to her as you shown her your weapon except your hidden blades.

"Wow that's one of the most dangerous weapons" she said to you in amazed.

"Yea I know" you said as you and synthia reached the main hall.

"I guess this is where we part ways for now I guess" you said to synthia as she smiles " yea see you later" she said as you and synthia part ways.

You see Jaune and ruby part ways and you decided to scare jaune.

You creeped up on jaune then "boo" you whispered in his ear as he jumped in fear and scream 'manly' "what the hell dude" he glared at you as you fell on the floor and laughed.

"Man you clearly got scared" you said as you stop laughing "hmmp... Anyways let's go and find a spot" he said to you as you follow him.

We heard talking "yea and let's talk about cute boys like tall, blonde and scraggly over there" Weiss said pointing to jaune.

"Dude she's talking about me" Jaune said happily "uhh... Jaune didn't you know that she's just being sarcastic" you said to him "really!" We heard ruby said to weiss "No" she said as Jaune looks at her.

You looked at him "told you she's just being sarcastic" you said to him but fell to deaf ears "nah she's just joking" he said as you face palmed

Then you saw ozpin and the huntress in the stage "ahem..." Then everyone looks at ozpin "you have traveled here today in search of knowledge to hone your crafts and acquire new skills and when you have finish, you plan to dedicate your life to the protection of the people but..." he then stop then continued.

"I look amongst you and all I see is wasted energy in need of purpose and direction, you assume knowledge will free you of this but your time at this school will prove that knowledge can only carry you this far but it is up to you to take the first step" he said as he left the stage to the huntress.

"You will gather at the ballroom tonight, tomorrow your initiation begins" she said as she looked at everyone "be ready... You are dismissed!" She said as she left the stage.

"Odd I think ozpin acting strange now" you said to Jaune "yea like he wasn't there" Jaune agrees as you and him walking but he pauses "can you wait I have something to do as he goes to Weiss, Ruby and yang

"i'm a natural blond, you know!" He said to them as you facepalmed "are you serious jaune" you said to him unamused "yea i'm serious" he said as you and him continued walking to the ballroom

*later that night*

Ruby's POV

"It's like a big slumber party!!" Yang said as she dives to the bed "I don't think dad will approve with all of this boys, though..." I said to her "but I do" she said as she looks at the boys and purrs but looks sicked when she see jaune in pajamas strutting.

"hmmhaahmm ooh" he hums and stops as he looks at yang staring at him "ugh" yang said in disgust (aww come on yang atleast jaune has the balls to wear cozy bunny pajamas).

She then looks at me "what's that?" She said referring to the letter i'm writing "it's a letter to the gang back at signal" I said to her.

"i promised to tell them all about beacon and how things are going" i said to her "Awww that's so Cute!!!" she said as i got annoyed and throw a pillow at her face "shut up" i said.

"i didn't take my friends with me at school it's weird not knowing anyone here you know!" i said to her "what about jaune he's... i guess nice" she said to me "boom! plus one friend that's an 100 percent increase!" she said to me happily "but i'm pretty sure weiss counts as a 'negative friend' back to zero..."i said grimly.

"there's no such things as 'negative friends'!... you just made one friend and one enemy" she said as she smiled.

i got annoyed and throw a pillow at her face again as i lie at the bed "look, it's only been one day! trust me" she said as she smiled "you got friends all around you... you just haven't met them yet" she said as she looked at the other direction.

"hmm why is that guy still wearing his armor" yang said as i look at the guy "i know him" i said as i look closer to him 'sheesh he has a scary mask' i mentally said as yang looked at me.

"you know that guy?" yang said to me "yea well he help me on the other day when i fought the guy's henchmen and also today but he just run off" i said to yang as her face looked skeptical.

"then let's go and meet him" she said as she took my hand "wait what if he doesn't want to talk to someone" i said to her as she brought me to the guy "so what atleast when you guys meet you and him are maybe will be friends already" she said to me as we reached to the guy.

"uhh... yang what if he's sleeping" i said said to her but it's too late as she started talking to him.

"hi my name is yang and this is my sister ruby and you are" yang said to him "none of your business" he said coldly 'what a selfish guy' i mentally said " can you guys just leave me alone" he said coldly "no not until you become friends with my little sister" she said as she grabs the guys collar until suddenly.

*poof*

me and yang widen our eyes as the guy disappeared "where did he go" yang said as she looked around "i don't know" i said as i look where the guy was formerly.

Your POV

 you teleported to the school roof as i thought to myself 'i need to stay away from them what if they find out who i am' i mentally said to myself as i saw synthia also in the rooftop.

"can't sleep" you said to synthia as you sit next to her "yea you?" she said "also can't sleep" you said to her 'because i can't really sleep' your mentally said because when you sleep you will have horrible nightmares of your past.

"can you tell me why" she said as she move closer to you "i can't" you said not wanting her to know "oh... ok" she said as you sighed in relief.

"so having luck finding friends" you said to her as she looks at you sadly "not really just you" she said to you sadly "or you just want to say that so you could get closer to me" you said to her as she got flustered and blushes while you smirk.

"n-n-no i d-don't" she said as you chuckled "ok, ok i'm just joking calm down" you said "maybe i am falling for him" you heard her whisper "what was that?" you said to her questionly "n-nothing" she said quickly.

you wanted to push her but decided not to "ok" you said as her head falls on your shoulder and yawns "(Y/N) can i sleep on your shoulder" she said tired.

"Sure" you said as she closes her eyes and sleep while you watch the stars
——————————————————
Hi guys ayato A.K.A midnight here and I have I have something for you all.

I want you to make your own OC for (Y/N)'s team and I'll be only picking 2 because Synthia will be on (Y/N) team...

ANYWAYS I hope you enjoy this chapter and I will see you guys later

BAH BYE!!