Jacksons on the Prowl. Chpt 22

Start from the beginning

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"This is gunna be impossible you know, getting the necklace from Allison!" Scott complained as we proceeded to walk throught the halls.

"Why don't you just ask her to borrow it or something?" Stiles questioned as Scott looked progressively more agitated by his question.

"Because Stiles she dumped my sorry ass ok?" Stiles and I both looked at him shocked with what he had said.

"Scott, you're a great guy she shouldn't have-" I started but was cut off.

"Shouldn't have what? Left me? Please Brooke I don't need to hear that from you of all people." Scott said rolling his eyes.

"Um well I mean I can try to get the necklace today... I can come up with a plan, I need help in English Allison is really good at that I'll go over for tutoring and when she leaves the room I can take the necklace."

The boys both looked at me.

"You'd do that?" Scott asked me with pleading eyes.

"Ya but only if your plan about trying to get her to help you fails." I said trying to get myself at least a little bit of an opportunity to get myself out of this offer.

"Fine." Scott said as we headed to first period.

Scott got ahead of Stiles and I and entered the class room. Following behind him Stiles grabbed my hand and spun me to face him.

"What babe?" I said giggling at him.

"You don't need to do this for him. I know that your trying to make up for him hurting you by getting him to be grateful for something you do for once. But you don't have to do this." He said referring to the Allison thing.

"Plus if Scott is able to take care of it by himself I was thinking you and I could hang out alone maybe?" He said rubbing up my arm and smiling with a devilish grin.
"My dad is on late shift tonight, won't be home till at least 6 in the morning."

The smile that was on my face had now changed into a mischievous grin as well.

"We will see Stiles. Depends on your behavior today." He rolled his eyes at me as I turned to walk into class.

Getting into the door way it felt like something had pinched my neck. Whiping my head turning to look at Stiles I mouthed.

"Pinching me is not behaving." And he just looked at me blankly.

"I didn't pinch you." He mouthed back.

"What? I could have swore I felt-" I began but I was cut off by the sound of my own screaming. Turning around to see Stiles still in the door way my face went white seeing everyone in the classroom staring at me.

"Stiles get me out." I mouthed looking at him.

"What how do you want me to-" he mouthed back

"Just go with it." I said before falling back into his arms.

"Brooke?!" My sisters voice came from somewhere in the room as a slight shriek.

"She um forgot to eat breakfast and I think she's a little dizzy if you couldn't tell so I'm just gunna take her on down to the nurse." Stiles explained to the class.

Cracking my eyes open I saw our teacher nod and Stiles began to readjust me in his arms carrying me bridal style out of the room.

"What's happening?" Stiles questioned me once we were a few hallways away from our classroom.

"My neck it hurt really badly. And I don't know why I wasn't touching anyone and the only person I can think of with anything wrong with there neck is my aunt in Texas who has arthritis but I don't know why she would be affectin- omigod Jackson has three slits on the back of his neck." I babbled to Stiles as his face looked at me with uncertainty.