CHAPTER 1

Sandras POV

Hi there the names Sandra and im 27 years old i have a best friend her name is Lisa and I also have a sister named Perla and a brother who's name is Fabian we have known each other since forever obviously. Lisa grew up with us and her mom is my moms best friends. They had this plan that when they had kids they would get us together to become friends like them. I guess it was a tradition or something like that.

My brother is in love with Lisa who doesnt know that Fabian has this crazy crush on her since they first met. I have been trying to get them together but Lisa isn't really into the idea of dating at the moment. She wants to concentrate on studying first but she did tell me she is in love with him.

Perla has been in love with this guy named Dimas since she was in elementary but since he was a trouble maker slash player there is no place for her because she is a nerd and people like him dont go for people like her. Another thing was that Perla had a son at an early age and Dimas was not into the idea of dating a girl with a baby. Dimas was know as a guy who would give you hell if he ever wanted to have you in his sex life. He will turn your innocence into hatred and all that negitive shit.

As to me i had a few flings here and there nothing serious. It was the same old thing every time. Guys couldnt handle me cause i wanted something serious and i wouldnt just give in to their requests.

I was on my to work at a drive thru near my house which was like a 10 minute walk i was trying to hurry cause i just had 2 minutes to get to work. Once there i didnt have time to clock in i had to go straight to work which was serving people of course. One of my daily customers came over before my lunch break and this guy had this major obsession with me but i didnt have a choice i had to serve him.

Hi there what can i do for you.

Hey Sandy.

Hi Mata whats up do you want the usual.

Yea and your number.

Again Mata no ill get you your ice and beer ready that will be $23.50.

Thanks babe ill be seeing you around.

Ughhhhhh i swear i cant be at work without getting hit on and its annoying. I dont want to be working here anymore this tends to give a girl a very bad reputation and people will never take you serious. Thank god that my plan to leave this place with my family is almost here. So to get through the day I put on my fake smile and just work. Just my luck another daily customer and right behind him was a van ive never seen before it was all black and the windows were limo tinted so you couldn't see inside it. Major kidnapping vibe that came from that van but I shrugged it off.

I put a smile on my face and attend to Alexis he was one of the guys that I dated but I got over him when I caught him with another girl at a bar.

Hi Alex how can I serve you today?

I'll have some hot cheetos with cheese and some powerade and your ass please.

Yes and no to the ass thing now fuck you and stop pestering me or I'll call the cops on you again.

I swear to god this dude is so annoying I roll my eyes and mentally puke at the thought of him all over me ewwwwww. I get his things ready and send him off as I go attend the van. I got chills when the dude driving rolls the window down from his side and nods his head to the back. I look back and 8 heads pop out of the window and I go silent.

I must be dead right I swear in front of me there is Bang Chan from fucking Stray Kids what the hell. I scream internally but get my shit together and walk slowly to the back.

Hi what can I get for you?

I'll have some chips anything is fine as long as its not spicy. Chan says. I nod feeling like I'm in a trance. He smiles and then get closer to me and whispers I'm sorry for what we are about to do. I look at him confused with what he said that I didnt pay attention from the back as the driver karate chops my neck on the pressure point and knocks me out. I remember seeing all 8 pairs of eyes turning a shade of amber as I fall unconscious.
~~~~~~~~~
AUTHORS NOTE:

Hey y'all this is going to be a long process since I have a really short attention span so I might take a while to write this book but I'll try my best and if you have any questions let me know I'll try my best to answer.
Please have patience I will try to do as much as I can and this is my first ever book 😁