Chapter 31

No Ones Pov

After waking up Sandra was in a daze and couldnt focus properly at the surroundings she was in she tried shaking her head but she couldnt concentrate well yet. She closed and opened her eyes several times trying to get the hazy feeling away from her mind but what got her to come back when she felt the emptiness in her stomach. She growled and her wolf was trying to come out but she was under the influence of some pain killers that she had taken she looked around once more. She saw Han and Felix cooing at a crib that had blue sheets in it with a baby boy cooing back at the omegas she fell in love with. She sat up a bit more calmer after remembering what her moon goddess side had told her wolf about the baby being born and how itll happen she sighed happily at the people in her room. She cleared her throat but that was really painful and she looked to her side seeing someone with their hand outstreached giving her the cup with water. She thanked the younger boy and drank the water finishing it off in one gulp then she turned back to her lover and smiled. She patted her bed and he climbed in with her as she begab to purr for him to ease him up a bit from his tense body he sighed and closed his eyes for a moment.

Innie whats wrong baby why are you so tense?

I Im sorry that i couldnt be a better fighter. Im sorry that i put you through so much stress and scare i didnt want to i felt shitty seeing you fight for my life when i was suppose to be protecting yours. I love you so much and it hurts me remembering the last thing i saw was you howling in pain as i was leaving this world.

Its ok Innie because in the end you are still here with me and i would do it all over again for you to be safe in my arms once again. I love you so much that i felt my soul break when you had stopped breathing shit even my wolf side went on a killing spree.

Yea hahaha Channie told me he said that you were fucking awesome and it got worse when Seungmin had also died in his human form.

Oh speaking of Minnie where is he i dont see him and i dont see Chan or Changbin or Minho for that matter?

They wont be long babe just get some rest because when they come in they have a lot of questions they want answers to and trust me my love your gonna wanna have enough sleep.

She nodded her head and turned to Felix and Han who had been staring at her being awake she picked her arms up to them so they can give her the baby for a bit. As soon as she held him she smiled down at him and the baby looked straight at her smiling his gummy smile she loved him more so after holding him. She looked at the boys and they were all taking pictures and video recording the situation Hyunjin looked at her and smiled even bigger face calling Chan to see her awake. When Chan saw her his world lighted up and he couldnt keep his eyes off her and the baby he cleared his throat and Sandra looked at him. He asked her what was his name since they didnt want to name him without her being in her 5 senses she chuckled and said the name HueningKai Lee. He quriked his eyebrow and loved the feeling it had to it so he wrote it down on a paper and showed it to her seeing the birth certificate she smiled and nodded. They hung up since she was getting tired and the baby had already breast fed Felix took the baby and kissed Sandra on the lips gently. She closed her eyes once again letting the darkness consume her as she fell asleep she heard her other mates come in the room and she felt safe once again.

After a couple of hours of sleep Sandra woke up to a cryin Kai and a panicked Han and Felix she laughed lightly at the two and called them over to her to feed him. As soon as he stopped crying everyone else in the room relaxed and sighed a bit Minnie clicked his toung and told the other omegas how sucky they will be at parenting. Which caused a whole scene to unfold followed by an aggressive growl coming from her and Chan calming everyone else down in the room. She shook her head at the immature adults in her room and rolled her eyes at them when they feigned innocence she hissed a bit at Felix who was trying to kiss up to her. She smacked his arms away and warningly growled for him to behave himself in the hospital they were in when Felix bowed his head she smirked. She used some of her magic and floated Felix a little closer to her and kissed his lips saying a breif i love you to him while he blushed like crazy. Everyone laughed at the antics the two just did and laughed more seeing Felixs reaction but soon the laughing died down and Chan cleared his throat.

So Sandy babe i have some questions i wanna ask if thats ok with you?

Sure go ahead im listening baby.

Ok first question and its important. How was Kai born ahead of time and also how was he born not normally?

Hahaha babe the moon goddess side had told me about this and i forgot to let you guys know about the explination. You see since Kai is born from the moon goddess body and is mixed with powerful alpha blood he also has some of the moon goddess power he was actually growing in my stomach at a much faster pace. And since i am the moon goddess herself i dont giver birth like normal people or wolves do as a matter of fact the way Kai was born its gonna happen to all my other pregnacies in the future.

Oh ok that makes more sense sort of and how are you feeling now my love?

I feel empty without Kai in me but i also feel really happy being here with you guys safe and sound but baby what actually happened out there while i was in here? Why were there so many rouge wolves and vampires working together against us?

Everyone looked away from her because not even they had a clue as to why they were being targeted if they had just arrived i Korea the day before the battle happened. Chan looked at her and grabbed her hand letting her know itll be ok and he was there to protect her from any harm he kissed her hand and smiled at her. He said i dont know why they are targeting us baby but i do have a pretty good guess and ill explain how everything went down. She nodded her head and waited for him to continue talking he shook his head and thought for a moment trying to remember all the details of what had happend out there.