Chapter 17

Sandras Pov

I went to work the next day and it was such an easy job that was a bit tiring because i had to be standing up for a very long time but i was happy to be working finally. I saw several people i went to school with some who recognized me and some who didnt which i didnt really care about i was just doing my job. Towards my ending of my shift Perla came in and i lost my smile because she was with Lisa and Fabian and my niece and two nephews. I went towards them to attend to them and smiled again when the kids went up to me and hugged me wagging their little tails. I hugged them back and the adults looked up at me in shock like if they had seen a ghost i looked at them confused. Until Fabian stood up and hugged me and started crying asking me where ive been and how have i been doing. I was really confused because i know i erased their memories so how did they know it was me i hugged him back and cried even more. I let go and hugged Perla and Lisa and told them to sit so i can get their order before i got fired they laughed and sat down and ordered. After they ate and were leaving they gave me their number and told me to give them a call when i got out of work so we can see each other afterwards. I nodded and saw them leave until i smelled a vampire not just any vampire fucking Alexis i rolled my eyes and put on a fake smile and lead him to a table.

As soon as i got there i asked what they wanted to drink he said sprite and the other dude said coffee decafe i nodded writing down what they wanted and left to go pt in their order. I served them their drinks and then they ordered food i wrote it down and went to the back to hang up the order i kept turning around though. I felt Alexis staring at me the whole time and i got creeped out so i called Nathan asking him to drive to my work place and wait for me till i got out. He chuckled and said he was already a minute away and he would pull up i smiled and thanked him hanging up the call and sighed a breath of releve. I took Alexis his food once it was out and left to go attend the other customers that had just came in i took them to their seat and asked what they wanted to drink. They both said water with a lime on top i nodded my head and smiled at the cute old couple that i didnt see Nathan pulling in to the parking lot. I gave them their water and was about to ask what did they want to eat when i felt someone hugging me i smile of course cause i had smelled him coming closer. I turned around and hugged him telling him to sit down where ever he wanted he nodded and i took the older couple their order with an apology for what had just happened. They nodded thire head and i went to go put in their order and went to Nathan i asked if he wanted anything to drink while he waits he shook his head and got back onto his phone.

After a few more hours my time was up and i went to go clock out and said goodbye to the manager before leaving with Nathan hand in hand while smiling. I looked back and saw Alexis getting up and i gulped a bit to loud becuase Nathan had stopped walking and turned to what i was looking at. He growled loudly and pushed me behind him to protect me from Alexis but Alexis didnt care. He kept staring at me with so much anger and lust that i cowered behind Nathan even more trying to make myself smaller.

What do you want blood sucker?

I want her shes mine you know i dont even know why she keeps making this so hard on me.

Bro obviously she isnt yours do you not see how she backed away from you. I suggest you back the fuck off her or ill rip your head off your body.

Ooooo so scared of a fucking mutt. You should give up already Sandra youre mine weather you like it or not sooner or later ill have you back in my life.

With those last words Alexis left and Nathan took my hand and said he would protect me and the baby until i made a decision about what i was gonna do about my mates. I nodded and got in the car just wanting to go home a have a bath to releve some stress and enhance my scent so if my mates do come back they can smell me. Even though i was the one that ran from them there was still this hope that they will try to find me and take me with them to live happily ever after. I shook my head as i felt the car stop and looked around seeing Nathan's house i got out and went straight to my room and straight into my restroom removing my clothes. I sank in the warmth of the water and smelled in the vanilla and honey scent i choose to use for this bath time i closed my eyes and my hands moved to my belly i smilled and purred a bit. Wishing my mates would be here with me instead of alone with a rouge wolf i sighed and started to remember the small kisses and touches i recived when i was with them. I remember the way i felt complete when i had the mark regretting what i had done i got out of the tub and dried myself off. Getting inside my room in search of some clothes when i got this creepy chill run down my spine i turned around but didnt see anything. My wolf was on high alert and asked me to shift and let her take over i nodded and shifted as soon as i did that Sandy growled at a very dark corner in the room. There was a man coming out and we smelled vampire Sandy growled louder alerting Nathan but the vampire launched at us missing us. Sandy launched back at him going straight for his neck but he was faster in that moment we felt a prick on our shoulder and we whined at the pain that followed.