Chapter 8

NO ONES POV

As the boys arrived at the hotel they were staying in their manager was pacing back and forth like a mad person. When he heard the boys come in he rushed to the boys and demanded an explanation. Before he could continue talking he looked at the unconscious girl in Jeongin arms. He looked up at the boys and back at the girl he did that for a few times before he sighed.

Boys you know its not safe to be helping a fan out. If she gets exposed Stays will be angry and try to hurt her. She is a really pretty girl but don't forget you are idols. And you don't have time for this kind of relationship. The manager said as he approached the boys and the girl. Jeongin growled when he saw the manager getting a bit to close to his mate. He held her tighter to his chest and looked at the manager in the eyes.

Did you just fucking forget who the hell we are? Moron she is our mate and we will not be handling her to you. You have no right to interfere in this kind of situation. When you yourself is a human. Now back off or I won't be responsible for what comes next if you don't heed my warning. Jeongin kept his eyes sharp and his nostrils flared a bit as he tried to calm down. So he did the next best thing and scented Sandra to smell her scent.

CHANGBINS POV

After what felt like a life time of us showing dominance to our manager and a few words here and there. He finally gave up and walked away, but not before saying he was gonna report this to the boss. I mentally rolled my eyes but a sinking feeling came crashing down.

Oh shit I think I know why the manager was mad.

Why Changbin? Chan asked.

Because Channie hyung think about it. When we finally found each other to be mates the whole world was in chaos. Remember how we struggled for a few years before everything and everyone settled down. And accepted us as we were because technically they couldn't really do anything about it.

Y yes I remember that day clearly. How Jeongin and Felix would get bullied a lot because they looked like omegas. Chan shook his head and sighed.

Ok think about it for a moment. It has only been us 8 since the beginning. We only knew each other till we came here.

Jeongin looked very confused as to what Changbin was implying. Since he didnt get it he looked at his hyung waiting for him to continue his point in all this.

Now we have a new mate. And not to mention a female omega who is also the moon goddess herself. Imagine how our fans are gonna react and how they will treat her.

The room was silent for a moment when it all clicked. They all panicked a bit not knowing what to do. So Chan being the leader growled a bit getting everyone's attention. He looked down and then back at the boys. Who were now sitting on the couch with Sandra laying on top if them.

Ok boys I know you are scared for her safety. And there is a lot of drama coming our way. So we need to be ready to defend her to no end. Unless you guys prefer that we don't claim her as ours and pretend this never happened.

He looked at us knowing his answer by the expression on our faces. Felix got up so fast and shook his head. Ours she is ours our mate we are not gonna leave her just like that. I honestly don't care what the fans say. She's our destiny and I will protect her with my life. I don't know about y'all but I'm not letting go of her one bit. Everyone nodded agreeing with Felix so we settled it just like that. Sandra was top priority and she was gonna be with us for the rest of our lives.

Looking at them hold her with so much adoration I couldn't help but smile. I got my phone out and took pictures of the boys with her. If this is how they are when's she's unconscious. Imagine how they will be when she is walking around and enjoying life. I look at the pictures I took and smiled changing my background to the one I just took. With all mates either sleeping laughing talking or on their phones. I loved each and everyone of them. While I was admiring them Sandra stirred in her sleep and turned to make herself more comfortable. But she ended up with her face pressed up to Felix dick and he was as red as a tomato. I laughed at that and took the opportunity to take another picture of this moment.

G get her a away from there p please. Felix said feeling flustered and turned on at the same time. Everyone just laughed at him so I took the initiative and carried Sandra. I'll go put her in my bed so she can get some proper rest. I laughed a bit at how Felix was crossing his legs trying to hide his horniness.

I put Sandra down and covered her with my blanket. She sniffed the room and smiled a bit. I guess she smelled my scent. Now to the whole Felix thing I should go and help him with his problem. Before the other guys take advantage and fuck him. I walk out the room and walk fast to our living room but I'm stumped as I see Chan Minho and Jeongin making a move on Felix. I huff a bit and try crossing my arms over my chest. This is not fair I never had a chance to bottom out Felix. I pout and just walk over to them. Growling a bit at the boys picking Felix up on the way and run into his room. Locking the door behind us I hear the other boys trying to open the door but to no avail. I smirk and look down at Felix looking flustered and needy. I kiss him and lean towards his ear.

Its ok baby boy I'm right here I'll make sure you're taken care of. I feel him shudder a bit and nods his head a little to fast at my words. I chuckle lightly and begin to undress him and myself leaving kisses here and there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

AUTHORS NOTE

I honestly don't k ow how to write smut stuff but I'll try my best on the next chapter. I hope you guys can comment on the chapters I have made so far and I hope they are to your liking.