Chapter 13

Hyunjin POV

I smelled Chan and Minoh and Minnie but i couldnt move fast enough every time i would move i felt my whole body on fire. I smelled Innie and Felix with their delicious scent all around me. I couldnt control my wolf but i lost control when i heard Jisung and Changbin moaning in the restroom. When i was passing where Sandy was i couldnt help but go in and in there i found Sandy and Innie trying to get some kind of friction my wolf being the good mate he is decided to help them out. He crooned encouraging my mates to turn into their wolf form to have an easier way of fucking and dominating both mates. Sandra didnt hesitate and Innie took a bit longer to convince but once he let his alpha out he pinned me to the bed making me submit to his strong alpha alure. I crooned letting him know i would bottom for him just to get some kind of pent up sex frustration out after i had smelled my other mates. Sandy wagged her tail encouraging Innie to continue the fucking i felt so horny knowing she would be watching loving the idea of her being around us while being in our most vulnerable state. She purred and went to stand close to Innie giving her a whole lot to see from behind me i whined feeling a bit embarassed and exposed but after what felt like forever i felt Innie's dick close to my entrance. I tensed a bit but relaxed when he slowly went inside me loving the feeling i was getting i crooned once again and moved a bit on his dick to get more friction. What i didnt expect was for Sandy to go under me and her tail to one side aligining herself with my dick so with Innie's thrust i pushed inside her walls. She whined in pleasure and moved up and down on my dick. I was enjoying myself to much that i knotted Sandy and Innie knotted me we had to stay there for a while to let the knots go down. Having Sandy at the way bottom though was excruciating since she was holding up to big male alphas she kept squirming and yelping trying to get out from under us. I had to bite her a couple of times for her to try and stop moving but that only caused her to cry out in pain and then the door to the room swung open. Chan was carrying a knotted Minoh and Minnie and he glared at both of us when he saw Sandy being squashed under our weight. He growled a bit and his knot came undone putting Minoh and Minnie down he stalked towards us and lifted us up but not before Innie growled very threatingly at Chan. The noise made Minoh and Minnie leave and had Sandy whimpering in fear shit even i was scared so i tried to rush the knotting to come undone and it worked. I sighed in relive when Sandy booked it the minute she was free she ran straight into Changbin and hid behind him. She turned back into Sandra and ran to Felix and Jisung as the three cuddled on the couch forgetting they were completely naked.

Sandra was on top of Felix's lap when she started grinding on him and kissing him on the lips he grab her waist lifting her a little bit and put his dick inside her causing her to moan out in pleasure throwing her head back while her eyes were closed. She started grinding on his dick and moanig and whining when his hips would meet hers. I was so focused on them that i didnt realize i was done being knotted until Chan lifted me up and walked out the room. He put me down on the hallway and made his way to his room i walked towards Felix and Sandra without thinking of what i was doing. I pulled Sandra's hair making her bend back a bit arching her back a bit more and kissed her i couldnt help it. She moaned as i kissed her while i felt Felix fucking her making her bounce i grabbed her right boob and squeezed it a bit then i played with her nipple making her moan louder. I grunted and started to jerk off a bit wanting attention on myself. She stopped kissing me and told me to sit on top of the couch behind Felix so i did that i didnt know what was gonna happen but i let it happen. As soon as i sat down Sandra reached her hand around Felix and started jacking me off i threw my head back and groaned at the feeling of someone else's hands around my dick. Without warning i felt her toung lick a strip up from my base to the tip and then i felt her mouth all over my dick. I let her bob her head for a bit before i started to fuck her mouth i grabbed her hair and made her take all my dick she choked a bit but that made me go harder. Felix loving how she kept grinding snaked one of his arms around her shoulders and pushed her down as he pushed deeper inside her making her moan loudly on my dick. I groaned and came inside her mouth making her drink my seeds she licked off whatever was left and took my dick out of her mouth making a pop at the end. She looked at me and smirked and then put her hands on Felix's shoulders and started jumping on his dick. She was getting louder and a bit sloppy when Felix came inside her knotting her in the process and she screamed out his name cumming all over his dick they both rode off the high and panted trying to catch their breath. As soon as they finished there was a knock on our door and without warning our manager stepped inside the room i growled at him when Sandra yellped trying to hide her body from his sight.

What the hell manager when we dont answer you dont come in we could be sleeping or worse what you just walked in on. I told him with a scowl on my face i tried covering Sandra up with my body when Chan came in and covered our bodies. I looked up at him and smiled knowing he could handle the manager i looked towards him but his glare was on Sandra and Felix i scoffed moving to get in front of them shilding them from his glare. I looked at him the same way he did and challenged him to say something stupid of our mate.

You guys couldnt have fucking waited to mark her when you guys were on your days off? Dammit Chan and whats worse you guys fucked her as well without fucking protection what the hell. He crossed his arms trying to be intimidating i shook my head and wondered what his problem really was.