Chapter 25

Hyunjins Pov

When Felix mind linked us we ran out of that forest so fast to the hospital i was terrified because of the way Felix sounded i was praying that they were both ok. As soon as we got there Felix rushed into Chans arms and was crying we looked up at the bed but Sandra was not there i felt the panic start to rise in the air. I looked around but didnt see Sandra what so ever i sniffed the air but her scent was hardly there a nurse was walking by and i stopped her and asked her where Sandra was. She looked in her chart and with a smile she said i need you all to follow me please you are gonna wanna be here for whats going on with her. She moved away from us as we started to pile in the hallway as soon as we were out she started walking down the hallway. After a few turns we made it to an area that said maternity ward and a few doors down she stopped in a room that had a big 3 on it she knocked softly and went in.

When she came back out she said we could go inside the room we all went in there and Sandra was laying on her back with her hospital gown up showing her belly. We looked at her confused but she turned and she smiled calling us over she said she was glad we were here and that she wasnt nervous anymore. The doctor then pulled a jelly looking thing and opened it up squeezing some of it onto Sandras belly she shuddered a bit when it made contact. Then she pulled out a thing that looked like a scanner from a market i lightly laughed at her reaction but shut up when Chan turned to look at me. The doctor then told us to look up at the tv hanging on the wall and some static came on then we saw inside Sandras belly the doctor moved the scanner around a bit. And in that moment all our breaths hitched when we heard the sound of a fast beating heart beat and a very small looking bean i gasped a bit and let a few tears run.

We all smiled at each other and we were so happy we all kissed her and hugged each other after a few moments the doctor came back in the room and gave us the ultra sound. I took them in my hand and enjoyed looking at the little baby pup the doctor gave her a perscription for prenatal and some meds for iron. She said for us to go out the hallway to the left so we can schedule for the next appoitment we all nodded and waited for the doctor to leave so she can dress herself up. After that we started to walk to the front desk and for Chan to sign the papers for her to leave the hospital as well we were all glad she was ok. When we were about to leave Jungkook showed up followed by TaeTae and Jimin i looked at them in confusion but Chan went to greet them and Sandra was shocked. She smiled afterwards when Chan introduced them and she started talking to Jimin and TaeTae my wold growled a bit cause of the attention she was getting.

Sandra asked them if they wanted to come by her house with us included they all nodded their heads and i huffed in annoyance but i felt a tap on my shoulder. I looked at Felix and he smiled brightly at me and said we knew this was gonna happen eventually when we brought her into our lives i nodded and looked down. I felt ashamed at how i reacted but decided to leave it be maybe later i can make it up to them even though they will probably freak out.
Between the time we left to the time we got to her house which by the way she was sharing with Nathan and his mate she kept on talking about BTS and how much she loved them. Innie was fanboying with her as well but the others were getting a bit agitated at the fact that  she kept talking about it i was too. As soon as we got there she flew out of the car not giving us a chance to get out we were confused at her antics but Nathan came out with no shirt on looking like he got woken up. He smiled a bit at us and started talking to us a bit to distract us i guess when she came out she was panting hard i looked at her again. She montioned for us to come inside when we entered the house was shining a bit from what im guessing the cleaning she did right behind her Katie was there too.

She lead us inside where the living room was while she went to go cook for us then Nathan came inside finally dressed and he turned on his PlayStation so we gamed a bit. Minoh got up eventually followed by Innie and Felix to go help Sandra with the food Chan had gotten up to make a call to Sandras family so they can also join us. When he came back in he had a smile on his face and he mind linked only us without Sandra letting us know her brother didnt mind us to take her with us. I smiled and Felix came in to tackle Chan he purred a bit even though he was an alpha Chan didnt mind it though i remembered the talk we had. Felix and Han wanted to get treatments to turn into omegas for our group since we had none we agreed to it after a bit of talking to. They started the treatment a month after we talked but im guessing its barely taking effect which made my wolf whine with excitment for our new omegas. Sandra came in a bit later to hear Felix purring her eyes widened but she smiled afterwards and went to go cuddle Felix while also purring at him.

She stayed for a bit when Han also decided to cuddle up to her and purr as well Chan was crooning and enjoying his omegas warmth they all looked so happy. I chuckled and took a few pictures of them and sent it to the group chat we recieved a picture back of Minho in the restroom naked i perked up a bit at that. Sandra on the other hand she stood up and rushed to the restroom Felix and Han tailing behind her when Nathan saw this he highered the volume on the tv. It didnt really stop the moans and clapping coming from the restroom i was intriged by the sounds so i stood up to help Minho with the omegas. When i got in there Sandra was on her knees sucking him off while Han was fucking Felix and Felix was eating her out she kept moaning at the sensation. I started to record so i can send it to the group and so i can use it to pleasure myself later when im needy it lasted maybe 30 minutes before they all orgasmed.