Chapter 20

Felixs Pov

As soon as she said those words my heart skipped a beat and my wolf was so elated that me nodded our head so fast that i had to hold my head from the dizziness. She laughed at me a bit and she came over to me and held me tightly purring in the process showing me how much she missed me. She whispered in my ear and said she wanted me to mark her once again and to mate her. She took me by surprise when she kissed my lips and purred once again while relasing her phermones of her scent that caught everyones attention inclding mine. I looked down at her with amber eyes and started to undress her infront  of everyone in the room not caring that they all rushed towards us and their hands were on her body. She let out soft whimpers and moans for every touch she got from her mates.

As soon as we started having our way with her my wolf took over and marked her not waiting for me to knot her but after i did that Chan did the same followed by the others. Just like before our marks were back and i couldnt be happier in my head my wolf was howling in ecstasy and mind linking her right away. We finished mating each other and just cuddled in a nest she built after Hyunjin finished mating her we had worn her out and i felt bad for her but i loved seeing her hurt like that. I went to the bathroom to shower and saw the mark in the mirror i smiled touching it and i heard a few moans come from my other mates. I smirked and got this mischievous thought that crossed my mind i locked myself in and started touching the mark hearing more sounds of pleasure. I heard Sandra moaning and whimpering but i didnt expect to feel the same pleasure when i stopped touching it but i still felt it as much as i could i walked out the bathroom. When i went into the living room i looked up as best as i could with a couple of grunts and hisses leaving my mouth. The pleasure intensfied when i looked up and saw all my mates touching the mark but only on one wolf i mentally cursed and i heard a few snickers from them. I begged them to stop but Sandra came over and dropped on her knees and stripped me from my clothes and gave me one hell of a blow job.

We finished our little activities and we all showered and got ready to go out to celebrate our return with our mate and the good news of her being pregnant. The boys and I were waiting for Sandra to come out from getting ready but nothing could prepare us for the stunning beauty that came out of the room and stood before us. My jaw dropped and my wolf howled in happiness to see our mate looking that delicious i gulped my saliva down and walked towards her. I grabbed her by the arm and walked her further into the living room i couldnt help but stare at her and the beautiful dress she was wearing. The red dress was hugging all the right curves and she had very little make up on showing off her beautiful freckles she had her hair straight with a few decorations on it. Her neck was adorned with a silver necklace that had a few diamonds on it and her beautiful smile that can light up this world.

We went on our way to the van we rented and headed to an exclusive restaurant that Minho had reserved we asked Nathan and his mate to join us as well as her family. When we got there the surrounding was so elegent and charming i saw Sandras family looking well dressed and happy as they saw us come in. Her little nephews and cute little niece greeted us with wagging tails and flat ears while whining for attention i couldnt help but chuckle at the cutness of them. I squated down and tried fixing one of the boys tie and he looked rather dashing for a 10 year old i think his name is Lupito or something like that. I stood up and offered my hand for him to take but instead Matty and Maria took one hand each clinging to me i smiled and walked with them inside. Lupito took Sandras hand and was talking to her about what she missed out on while she was away Chan and Jisung were talking to her brother i guess about whats going to happen.

I heard in the distance inside the restaurant a clattering sound and a few growls when i headed inside closer to the commotion there was some vampire holding Lisa. He had her by her throat and had his fangs out i was ready to say something to try and calm the situation down but i smelled Sandra a lot closer and she was growling loudly as a warning to the vampire. He scoffed and looked at her with an evil smile and said to her nice seeing you here moon goddess. As soon as those words left his mouth Sandra had shifted into her wolf form ready to attack her enemy which led to all of us shifting including the pups.

Let her go vampire or so help me this is the last time you will see daylight.

Oh but i cant you see im on a mission to try and take you alive even if it means killing everyone you love in the process.

What are you talking about mission? Who the fuck do you work for useless vampire?

The four kings duh why else will i be involved in something so stupid. So anyway whats it gonna be princess her or you. Not gonna lie im really tempted in sucking her blood she smells so good.

Get your hands away from her.

As soon as she said that she lunged at the vampire but he was to fast letting Lisa go in the process and getting herself caught i looked to where they were at. With a loud growl Chan got ready to attack but stopped when Sandra let out a high piercing yelp and we heard bones cracking she turned back into her human form. Falling limp against the vampires arms he laughed maniacally and vanished with out mate and our pups i fell to my knees when he touched her inappropriately. The burning was rough and i wanted to cry so bad but i had to hold myself strong becuase right in front of our noses our mate was taken hostage to the four kings. I looked back and ran to Changbin and Jeongin who were holding each other for support and comfort i turned back into my human form and cuddled closer. I saw Chan Minoh Fabian and Nathan on their phones makinfg calls to their contacts and letting them know to be ready for a fight to get our mate back safely.