Chapter 26

Jungkooks Pov

Before i went to her house i had to stop by the hotel and check in so they wont revoke my stay i went in my room and started to unpack my things and went to shower. As i showered my phone rang for video call knowing who it was i answered and looked at my screen with a flirting glint in my eyes towards my mate.

How are you doing baby?

Im doing good im stressed out but im glad that Sandra is back with her mates the way its suppose to be. But baby remember our mission now we have to find a way to get her home.

I know my love ill talk to her when i go over to her house and i have a plan Jimin and Taehyng came with me so they will help me with the convincing.

Hmmmm thats not a bad idea babe and from what ive researched she was obssesed with BTS as a matter of fact you guys got her into kpop. He chuckled and that made my wolf whine for his mate loving the sound coming from his lips. I smiled at him when he turned away from the camera and slowly he put the phone down. I was a bit scared but tried listening in i couldnt really make out what they were saying all i heard was where my mate growled really loud. I whimpered and my eyes turned purple to submit to my mate i waited for him to come back to the screen patiently quietly so i wouldnt get him in trouble. When he came back into the frame his eyes were amber when he saw me submitting to him he crooned and i looked up at him for a bit. I smiled at him and he smiled back then he huffed out a deep breath and said he had to go before he came down to where i was. Not that i minded but he is a king and he has other responsibilities besides being with his luna.

After my shower i went to get my clothes but was met with Jimin and TaeTae in my bedroom while i was naked i screamed bloody murder but got tackled to the floor. Instantly both omegas where kissing my body my cheeks the way we used to before i got my mate i tried fighting them off because i know my mate can feel it. I smacked them both on the head and stood up instantly running to my closet and locking it from the inside and looked for clothes to wear. I was so confused at the boys behavior and it kinda got me pissed off as to the way they reacted to me being naked when i walked out to give them a piece of my mind. The boys were on the floor with foam coming out of thier mouths and their bodies were shaking violently i panicked and called Chan to help me. When he answered the call i heard some moans in the background i blushed because it was a girls moan i cleared my throat and took a deep breath.

Chan i need your help please something is going on with Jimin and Tae they are foaming at the mouth and it looks like they are having a seizure please help me!

Im on my way Jungkook send me your address and Sandras coming with me she will know what to do ok just makes sure they both are on their sides.

I nodded my head and hung up the phone sending my location to him and waited as tears streamed down my face at my two best friends and their dilemma. I kneeled down to move them to their sides and in the back of thier necks was a puncture wound that was still bleeding i looked at it closer. I touched the blood and brought it to my nose to sniff and my wolf freaked the fuck out they were poisned and with wolfsbane i hissed at the smell. I tried to back away from them but a knock came through the door without thinking about it i opened the door and was met with some stranger i didnt know. He launched at me but i was to fast he smelled of human but he didnt look right like if he was possesed or something like that i shrieked when another one came in. I ran into the restroom and closed the doors i was crying like crazy when my phone rang i looked at it and saw Chan that was calling me without a second thought i answered it. I cried on the phone and told him what was going on and he growled loudly he said they were already downstairs and Sandra was in her wolf form. I nodded and thanked him for being here and hung up the phone and i waited for the sound of someone to save me and my friends. I heard a sudden growl that made my wolf come out and submit i knew in my heart who that was and i was glad she came in time. I came out the restroom when it was to quiet and as soon as i did i was awestruck and the beautiful wolf before me she was all white and had blue eyes and some of that blue on her fur.

She came closer to me and nudge my neck with her nose then licked my face i chuckled a bit and she walked back a bit and turned into her goddess form. Once again i was awestruck at her beauty she was pale white and had this glow to her she also had freckles on her face and her hair brown and long. She wore a white toga like dress that reached down to her feet and she had a crecent moon shape mark on her forehead that was blue and her eyes were also a blue. She walked back to where my friends are snd kneeld down to them and caressed their face a bit then moved her small hand to their chest and closed her eyes. After a bit of waiting a green light came from her hand and the boys chest started to rise and fall and then their eyes opened a bit but closed again. She got up afterwards and said they will be alright they just needed rest so lets all go back to my home ok she looked at me and i nodded in return. When she turned to look at Chan her light started to fade and her eyes starte to close it all happened so fast one moment she was standing next she was on the floor. Chan went to grab her and carried her out waiting for us to follow Jimin and Tae leaned on me a bit and walked out of the hotel room getting in their car. Chan laid Sandra on all of us to hold her while he got us to their home i would caress her face once in a while loving how soft her skin was. Jimin and Tae were still a bit groggy and fell asleep on the drive to her house i asked Chan if she was gonna be ok and he said she was it happens often. I nodded my head and he said it usually happens when she over does her power so her body shuts down and she falls asleep for a couple of hours.

When we got to her house we were greeted by whines and purrs and hugs but that all stopped when they saw Chan bringing in a blacked out Sandra. Changbin got up and went to Chan to pick her out of his arms and went back to the couch followed by Felix Jeongin and Jisung to cuddle up to her for a bit. I sighed and followed Chan to the kitchen to get started on lunch i looked back at her several times and smiled seeing how much love she was reciving from her mates. I also shook my head becasue deep down in my heart i knew i would do anything for her she was gonna be a big part of my life and i wont let her go. I may not be a strong ass alpha but i can try to protect her and it starts by finding a way to get her ass to Korea with us and train her. I looked at Chan and started talking to him letting him know my mission and how we had to make a way that all of them died including her family. He looked at me upset but nodded his head he said he knew something like this would happen after they found out who she was he looked back at her and said i would do anything for her. We talked a bit more and planned on how to get her to go with us so we came up with the idea of a vacation with her family.