Chapter 29

Alpha King Robalds Pov

It has been some time but I finally found who the guys were that had hurt our moon goddess as soon as I got the information I went and talked to some of my pack members. I asked my beta to take some men and capture the men alive by all means necessary he nodded his head and off he went as I waited for his return I received a call from a vampire ally that was down in Texas. I answered my call just to hear him gasping for air and some menacing laugh come from the background before they hung up he said they know and they are coming for you. I was beyond angry and all i could see was red the vampire ally was a good friend of mine and he died for this. I needed to step up my game and get ready to fight the other kings now that they knew it was me helping the moon goddess and her mates. I called Jungkook and told him that they needed to leave right away because they were onto us and they were all at risk he panicked but he knew his assignment. I hung up the phone with my beautiful mate and called the people at the airport to have everything ready for the plan to be exected. They agreed and i hung up the phone pinching the bridge of my nose because a migrane was atsrting to form i sighed and went to go look for one of my omega maids. Once i found her i instructed her to get the bedrooms ready and to clean every spot in the castle i told her to also have food ready for the guests who are coming.

I had gone outside for some fresh air when my beta linked me that they caught the guys who tortured and raped our moon goddess and they had them in the dungeon. I growled cause i felt all my anger come out and i knew i needed to chill a bit before going and asking them questions or i would kill them before i even get a word in. I let my wolf out so he can hunt and get his anger out on our prey i smelled a deer nearby and ran towards it but as i got closer i smelled a bear. I changed directions and ran towards the bear but when i was gonna pounce on it he turned into a boy who looked like he was gonna pass out. I waited to see what he was gonna do but then he fell and i smelled his blood i got closer and smelled him this boy was probably 4 or 5 years old and he was shot. I turned back into my human form and carried him back to pack house and ran straight to our hospital ward and Lucy got him as soon as i got there. She left and i felt some panic forming in my stomach it was rare to see a bear changling we thought they were extinct but i guess not i didnt know what to do. I linked my beta and he came running to the hospital with a panicked look in his eyes the same as i was this has never happened and we dont know what to do.

Fuck another problem what the fuck are we gonna do alpha?

I honestly dont know im trying to figure this shit out im more worried because he happened to come out as soon as we got the call from our vampire ally.

Alpha you need the luna here as well to help out with this thats the best bet we can have right now.

Yes i know and he is coming hopefully by tomorrow he can be here to help me out without him things get out of hand.

I sighed running my hands over my hair and im not sure what to do as i was thinking what to do Lucy came and said the boy is out of danger and he can talk now. I looked up at her and ran to the room to see what was up with this boy but when i got there he was crying and trying to get lose i looked back at Lucy for an explanation. She sighed and said he was like this after he woke up saying things like please dont hurt me and dont touch me im not sure what he had gone through. But by the looks of it he has gone through some shit and he is traumatized im not sure what to do either and i cant really be around him right now alpha. I forgot that she was pregnant and she was about to give birth and her child was always calm but for some reason when she was around the bear. He would be moving around a lot and making Lucy lean forward a bit from the pain i told her to go home and she excused herself i looked at the boy. I was so worried that i called Jungkook and told him to start leaving tonight or i would personally go get him he agreed and said everyone else was already ready. I hummed and hung up the phone and stayed by the boys side i was hoping he could get better soon so i can question him. I looked at my beta and dismissed him so he can go with his family and have the rest of the weekend off i sighed and put my head on my hands that were perched on my knees and waited. I didnt realize when i fell asleep but i awoke to stiring and hissing from pain i opened my eyes and saw i was laying on the bear childs leg. I stood up real quick and the boy startled and started to cry i shushed him and got closer to him but he moved back away from me. I reassured him that i wont hurt him after about 10 minutes he finally quitted down as i looked at him again i felt pity wash over me at the fragil state he was in.

So bear cub whats your name?

I dont have one actually my mom and dad died and the people who took me in were monsters.

Oh i see then lets start by giving you a name huh how about that.

Ok sounds good mister hmmmmm let me think about a name.

I chuckled at how adorable he was and i didnt notice the person standing at the door with a smile on his face and a look of love that he was sending my way. I turned to him when i smelled his sweet scent and i stood up so fast that the bear cub yelped in astonishment at how fast i got up but when he saw my face he laughed. Jungkook was there in all his amazing glory and he was drawing me in to give him a kiss but when i leaned in he walked around me straight to the bear cub. I was surprised by this and turned to face him with my eyes wide open and my mouth hung open causing Kookie and bear cub to burst out laughing. I shook my head in disapproval but made my way to them as Kookie looked at the boy his eyes lit up and said Beomgyu the boys eyes lit up like a christmas tree amd nodded his head. I laughed and agreed to this name but then i recieved an alert from my troops saying there were rouge wolves and vampires walking around the borders. I took action immediately telling them to get more soldiers around the area and to be ready to attack if it comes down to it. I didnt notice that Kookie had breeched the pack mind link and as soon as he heard everything he stood up ready to fight off any intruders. He looked at me and said he needed to go protect the moon goddess and her mates and family since she was still pregnant i nodded my head and told him to bring her in here. He left and about an hour later he came back with her and two of her mates that were omegas and not good at fighting with her sister and sister in law behind her. I also notice three wolf pups following them and smiled at how cute they were they all piked in and i closed the door. Letting Kookie and the rest of Sandras mates to gaurd the door and the hospital wing i looked at Chan and motioned for him to follow me and he did. I cleared my throat and told him about what was going on he nodded and said that they would do anything to protect the pack i bowed my head and left for the borders. I knew this day was gonna come but i didnt know it would be this soon the plans to get revange and kill the kings was coming up much faster than i can anticipate.