Chapter 15

Seungmins Pov

She actually left us she ran away we tried following her scent but it stopped at a gas store and her scent was gone we called her but she never picked up her phone. I was angry once Chan told us what happend between our manager and the stunt he pulled had no right to interfere like that and to actually go this far to the point where our mate left us. We were just about to ask her if she wanted to leave with us the next morning since all our concerts in Texas were done. Closing the concert there in Edinburg and from there we were gonna head home and take a couple of days off. So we wanted to take her with us but this dude really did a big mess in our relationship and all beacuse of his whore daughter. I heard Jeongin crying because he could still smell her on Jisungs bed and Felix locked himself in his room with how shocked he was. Chan was still handling the manager and was trying not to break down as he was still trying to find her. We had called the police to try to find her but becuase it hasnt been a whole lot of time that passed they couldnt do anything about it. The rest of the boys had gone out to try and look for her around the city but every time they thought they had her it was a dead end. We went on like this for two days stalling for time to find her and take her with us. To tell her how much we cared for her and cherished her and for her not to listen to what the manager had said. We never opened that envelope or saw his phone becuase even us as artist we have dark history that we woudnt want anyone to know. Yes we told each other after we had spend some time with the boys it took some time but we eventually opened up to each other. We knew she was hiding something when we saw her scars on her body she must have gone through something pretty rough for her to have those kind of scars on her body.

------- A WEEK LATER ----------

We had finally came back home but we all went to our own spaces trying to wrap our heads around the situation we had lost our mate our moon goddess. We couldnt function properly even Chan who was the leader and alpha of our pack and group couldnt get through the day without crying. Today though i had this feeling that Sandra was gonna be ok and i didnt feel that much sadness when i would think of her i was trying to figure out why i didnt feel like crap. When i went to shower i looked at the mirror to see myself and do my morning routine but something caught my eye and i knew why i was finally okay. The mark of the moon goddess was gone the only thing left was the bite mark or scar from when she had bit me i kept touching the area but nothing. I didnt see her or us i was freaking out that i screamed and fell to the ground as my wolf felt like something broke. In my mind it was like a line or rope snapped in two and i couldnt feel her anymore i couldnt sense her emotions. I got up and ran to Chan but i saw the same thing i went through happen to Chan as well. I freaked out and fell to my knees crawling to him and crying as the pain intensified i couldnt breath and i started to panic. I started seeing black dots decorate my line of vision and then total darkness consumed me as i felt the grasp of reality hit me slip out of my reach.

When i came back to my senses i was still lying on the floor and the pain was not as strong i looked up towards Chan and he was still unconscious i panicked because he hasnt woken up yet. When i crawled to him i shook him a bit and released a breath of relief that i didnt know i was holding when i heard him groan. I tried to stay strong but all the events that just happend was so much that i hugged Chan and just broke down all my stress and emotional trauma had caught up. I cried on him for what felt like minutes but in reality i cried for 2 hours straight and Chan just held me close to him and every once in a while he would sniffle. We heard groans coming from the other rooms where everyone else was so we decided to get up and check up on them to make sure they were alright. I went in to see Innie and he was laying on his back as i got closer i saw tears running down his face i shook my head knowing why he was emotionally broken. I sat on the edge of his bed and sighed trying to think of what to say in a situation like this but he beat me to it.

I dont understand Minnie why she would remove herself from our lives like that disappear without a trace and worse she didnt even let us protect her from all this.

I dont understand myself but i dont blame her either we need to understand what was going through her mind when she did what she did Innie.

Minnie im fucking scared i dont want to fucking lose her i want her in our lives i dont care if the mark is gone she will always be our mate reguardless of who she is. Im not gonna standby and wait for everyone to come to a conclusion on what they wanna do ill go find her myself. Even if it takes my whole life to find her i will and remark her as ours.

Im with you on there Innie but dont forget we need to be smart about this and not raise any suspicion to where the kings would step in. I did some research on our past and they did some horrible things 10,000 years ago to the moon goddess and her 8 mates. I didnt get to finish it because the description was so vulgar and i had to puke but i checked the book out and ill finish it to see if this is a repeat in history. If it is then we might have a clue on what to do next ok.

He nodded and looked at me then he cuddled close to me and whispered i already have 8 tickets to go back to Texas we leave in a week since we are on break. I nodded and cuddled closer and thought about how to let the others know or at least trick them into going with us i know we will be over there for more than two months. Which should give us enough time to find her and get her back even if it means kidnapping her and holding her hostage. She is our mate and the hell are we gonna just sit back and watch her disappear from our lives like if she never came in.