Chapter 24

Jungkooks Pov

I borded the plane and waited for the flight to take off i had let Chan know that i was on my way to keep him comfort and to meet his new mate. I laughed a bit at my wolf who was excited to meet the moon goddess and help her be someone better. I opened the book i had borrowed from my mate and saw the story of what really happend 10,000 years ago i was so into it that i didnt see some man sit next to me. I felt his presence but shrugged it off as soon as the plane took off i plugged in my headphones in my phone and listened to music. After about an hour in the strange man put his hand on my knee i growled loudly for him to remove his hand but he didnt. I took my headphones off and turned around to face this demon when i saw Taehyung and Jimin sitting next to me. To say i was hella confused was an understatment i tried to make sure it really was them until Jimin punched me in the arm hard i yelped in pain and growled at him a bit.

What the hell was that for Jimin?

What the hell Kookie we are suppose to be your best friends and you are hiding things from us. Like the fuck where are you going exactly and why Texas whats over there hmmmm?

It none of your buisness its queen things you know after all my mate is king. I raised my eyebrow at him only to recieve a smack at the back of my head i winced at the impact.

Queen or not your still our makane so we get to discipline you so you wont get to cocky Kookie.

Yea especially since you are 2 years younger than me so deal with it.

I groaned and just sighed at the thought of being with them the whole time im trying to do my mission but than as i sat there i thought a lot and decided to use them a bit. I turned to them and gave them a mischivious smirk that got their attention i heard Jimin whine a bit of the aticipation and Taehyung kept squirming in his seat. I took in a deep breath and explained everything to them about the moon goddess her mates the past the kings plot and the plans that i need help with. They both were so shocked and then TaeTae squealed in delight they both agreed to help me in convincing Sandra to come to Korea with us. After a few more plans i decided to get some sleep so i can be energized when we got to Texas but before i did i messeged Chan and let him know about the two who accompanied me.

Throughout the flight i woke up several times to eat drink use the restroom or talked to the boys but most of the time i slept and thought about how the moon goddess looked like. My wolf couldnt wait to meet the one and only moon goddess was she beautiful elegant i mean i know im gay but fuck imagining her made my heart flutter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Minohs Pov

She was asleep when Chan got in and i couldnt help but i feel very protective of her i was so worried and my wolf wasnt settling down i thought that by seeing her it would help. I linked Chan and asked that once we get a chance we needed to shift and let all our wolves hunt or it was gonna drive us all crazy. I looked at Innie and i saw that even he was having trouble controling his wolf i shook my head and put my head down a bit trying to calm down my wolf. A hand suddenly grasped my hand and my wold was calm now i looked up and saw her hand outstreatched to mine in her sleep i smiled at her actions. I crooned at her for more comfort and recieved purrs back and also soft croons from my other mates i was happy as we all stood up around her for a bit.

When it was time for us to go home and get some rest Sandra told us to leave so we can shift and hunt but Felix decided to stay with her fro the night so she wont be alone. After we left we went to some nearby woods we found when we came for the concerts we looked at each other knowinigly and nodded our heads. As soon as we were all on the same page we took off walking to those woods and undressed ourselves so we wouldnt destroy the clothes. As soon as we shifted we howled in recognition and huddled together so our wolves can mark each other again Han was flirting a lot with Chan and my wolf didnt like it. Chan was the leader but Han was mine originally i huffed up to go get Han but Innie stood in front of me and growled a bit to try and dominate me. My wolf smirked and launched at him but he was too fast then Seungmin joined and it became a three way play fight i won obviously.

Chan kept growling at Han who persisted in trying to get his attention but Chan was not having it it got to the point where he got over Han and bared his teeth to him. I growled at Chan bt he ignored me Han rolled over on his back and whined and whimpered with his ears tucked back in submition Chan huffed at him. He got off him and trotted towards us and in an instant had me submitting my wolf whined for the power he was sending off towards us but he said it better be the last time you do that. He nudged me with his snout and i stood up but as soon as i got up he was behind me riding my ass i growled at him to get off. He growled at me his alpha coming out and i just stood there letting him fuck my ass when he went in i cried in pain but stayed still. He knotted me from behind and i cried from the pain my wolf though was enjoying his alpha giving pleasure to himself but then Han came over and whined a bit at Chan.

Han turned around and gave Chan his ass and he looked back at his alpha Chan licked his ass and pulled at the knot i growled at him from the pain but he pulled out. I sat on the floor cleaning my ass and whining from the pain Changbin and Hyunjin laughed a bit at me so i took off after them as we played Han was getting rammed in the ass. He crooned a lot letting Chan know he loved it once Chan knotted Innie started to try and fuck Han as well Chan didnt mind and let Innie do what he wanted. When Innies dick forced itself in him he cried in pain and tried to pull away but that didnt stop Innie he also knotted Han. I felt bad for him taking two horny ass alphas up his ass Changbin Hynjin Seungmi and i left to go hunt while the others finished fucking in the woods. When we were just about to make a killing Felixs voice came in and he was panicked he made all of us run to the hospital and see what had happened in the short time we had left.