Chapter 21

No Ones Pov

As the night went on the boys felt so lost waiting for news and waiting for the pain to subside from their mate they tried helping her heal but it really didnt help. They felt as though Sandra was unconscious as a way to heal faster and keep her pups safe her wolf would mind link every once in a while to keep them updated on her status. She had taken quite a hit on her ribs and she was in a lot of pain no matter how much her wolf tried to block out the pain she felt hopless. She whined and whimpered at the pain that would shoot up Sandras body she wanted to help but didnt know how else to help her when she was out cold. In the back of the car from the vampire she heard him talking to someone on the phone and tried to enhance her hearing to listen what he was saying.

Hey boss i got the girl here and you were right she is the moon goddess and she really pretty not to mention shes soft and shes naked in my car.

Dont touch her Meliodas or i will rip you to fucking shreds shes all mine and im planning on killing her pups and her mates before they become a burden.

But boss why do you need to do that i dont understand this at all.

You see when she does have her pups especially from her mates she evolves and becomes more powerful. There is a ritual that we can do to stop her from getting that power and itll give it to whoever is doing the incantation.

But boss you said you want to kill her pups how will that give her more power if she will be pupless.

Aisha Meliodas you are so fucking stupid just bring me the girl and no funny business ill know if you touched her or not and try not to take so long i cant wait to taste my new mate.

What the fuck is going on Sandy though she mind linked her mates and let them know everything she heard and in her mind she felt how all of them got angry. They were trying to locate her but it seemed impossible for them to get an accurte pin point and Sandy was a bit scared because once again history was gonna repeat itself. She laughed a bit in her mind thinking how useless she felt and how much of an omega she was needing her mates at a time like this. She mindlinked Chris and whined to him and cried he tried to comfort her as much as possible but it was no use since they were far apart he cried with her the furthur she went.

Sandy felt when the car stopped she tried waking up Sandra to look around and send her mates a picture image of where they might be so they would go get her. To no avail though Sandra was not waking up and all Sandy could smell was wild flowers and something like sweet bread she tried to enhance her hearing. She heard people talking and the sound of pans clanking she tried to remember every detail and mind linked Chan once again letting him know everything. He tried to look up places but to no avail nothing came up with that description and Chan was getting desparet to find her as soon as he could. While Chan was busy with his mates making a plan on how to solve the situation Sandra was brought inside a barn of some sort and was chained up like a wild animal.

Sandy was finally able to get Sandra to wake up but had to calm her down as she started to panick at the surroundings and the chain. She cried and curled up when she saw the mess she was in and the unpredicting future for her and her pups and mates she tried to think but couldnt. Every time she tried to think of ways to survive on her own she would cried all over missing her mates and her family. The day turned night and someone came into the barn and she heard laughing as she tried to cower away from the stranger.

Its good to see you awake little moon goddess or should i say little mutt. You see i was told to hold you here until my boss could come down but you are so fucking tempting that i think i wouldnt mind dying just to get a taste of you.

Sandra shook violently as the unknown man got closer to her and he squated down to her size where she was sitting at she tried sheilding from him but he grabbed her hands. He pinned her down and laughed when he saw the panick look in her eyes which encouraged him to continue his assult on her. He pushed her down and ripped her dress exposing herself to him he smiled at her deliciously delicate body and smiled at her. He began to kiss her and touch her where her mates had done a day before she tried fighting him but she couldnt do anything about it. Sandy felt the burning of the mate marks and the burning of where the vampire roamed his hands all over her. She couldnt do anything but feel everything that was being done to Sandra she howled in pain and anger but that didnt stop the man.

N no please dont i i dont want to please. Sandra begged but her pleas were not being heard she cried so much and shook when she rememberd her past and how much it had affected her. She cried to Chan and begged for Felix to rescue her and save her from what was about to happen to her but they couldnt do anything about it. Chan and the others felt the mark burning and with angry cries they just suffered right along her to the point where they wanted to claw themselves to death. Sandra tried to push him away but he slapped her hard on her face and was angry at what she was trying to do so he got up and left the barn. Only to come back a few minutes later with some kind of metal that looked like it was made for necks Sandra shook her head no with tears streaming down her face. The man only laughed and put the thing around her neck and continued to what he was doing before finally able to get her underwear off.

STOP PLEASE DONT YOU CAN DIE WITH THIS PLEASE LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!!!

You think im afraid of dying your majesty pffft im not and your worth me dying.

He laughed and took his pants off and jerked off a bit before he went back down and positioned himself between her legs. In one swift motion he shoved his dick inside her and started fucking her with no mercy loving the way she felt around his dick. He kept going in and out of her with the occasional touch lick or suck on her nipples or her neck where the mate mark was he grunted a bit when she tried to move. After what felt like forever he finished inside her and got up before he went back down and kissed her looking at how dirty she was. He laughed and kicked more dirt on her leaving her naked on the barn ground with nothing to eat or drink for that matter.