Chapter 27

Sandras Pov

When I came back to reality I purred loudly hearing and smelling my mates around me and i still kept my eyes closed a bit longer before waking up. I looked at everyone happy that they were alright and no one got hurt more than it was suppose to i looked over at Jungkook who was asleep on the chair. He looked so cute and I giggled at his little drool but when he heard me he woke up. His eyes romaed the room and landed on me and he smiled at me. I smiled back and waved him over towards the bed but when he got up there were multiple growls. I quirked an eyebrow and growled myself at my mates making them jump a bit. Jeongin whined at the fact that I woke him up and clung to Seungmin who growled a bit as well but not at Jeongin but me. I looked at him making sure to calm him down a bit and he blushed and looked down. Jungkook came up to me and sat a bit on the edge of the bed he leaned in to Chan and blew in his ear.

Now that I have your attention I have a proposition. Since you guys have to go back home soon why don't we bring Sandy with us.

Sandy?? Who are you calling that to?

Now now its a cute nickname I wanted to call her and she said yes.

I mean I would go Kookie but my family is here. I don't think I can leave them one more time.

Its ok what if we bring them to South Korea for like a vacation. I mean it'll be all paid for and they won't have to worry about anything.

I mean it sounds good but I'll have to talk to them and I'm not sure if they will go. They don't really like to travel especially with the kids. And not to mention we don't have the passport to travel by plane.

No worries about that babe we got you covered while you were asleep we got them their passports. We are just waiting on yours since it needs to be signed and what not.

Yea babe as a matter of fact we already talked to your family and they said they would love to come. Its just up to you if you wanted to come.

I nodded my head think about what to decide since we were quiet a few of people. I looked at them and asked them for a couple of days to think about it since I would leave everything behind. They nodded their heads and looked back and Kookie who also nodded and smiled at me. I wasn't so sure of leaving this place since I had no idea of the culture in Korea plus I had a family of wearwolves. I'm also pregnant and in terms of wolves having babies its a shorter amount of time. I also didnt want to leave Soobin behind knowing he might be my baby's mate. I tried to find solutions for everything but since I was thinking so much I got a headache. I closed my eyes back to get some more rest and I heard Kookie and Chan leave the room. I opened my eyes for a bit and saw they took Jimin and Taehyung as well I sighed and looked at Felix and Innie sleeping.

~~THREE DAYS LATER~~

I was hanging out with Soobin and his parents when I got a phone call. I looked at the caller ID and didnt recognize it so I answered it to see who it was. Kookies voice came through the line asking if I already had my answer I looked at Andy with a smile.

Yes Jungkook they agreed to go live in Korea with us as well. But they are gonna go live close to Soobins grandparents. Which will be two and a half hours away from Busan.

Ok well they need to start packing since we are leaving at the end of the week babe. I mean not that I'm trying to rush them or you.

Ok honey I'll let them know no worries. Now get off my phone so I can enjoy my time with them.

Oh im sorry ok bye I'll see you later the boys are roudy when you are not around.

I hung up the phone with an eye roll at the ruckus I heard before I hung up. I looked at Soobin and smiled at him sweetly while he ate some of the brownies Felix made. After that night that I talked to Kookie about visiting and possibly staying in Korea I talked to Andy. She told me to go for it since mates are not always found and especially ones who were idols and hot as hell. I smiled at her complimenting my mates and agreed with her a bit. I thought so hard and finally made a decision when Andy pushed me to say yes when she said she was also going to move over there. I was so happy that I was gonna have at least a friend of mine so close by. I purred when I saw my favorite person doing a live on YouTube and showed Andy and Soon in while we ate brownies. He said that they were going back to Korea in a couple of days and also they might have some big decisions to make once over there. I read the comments and saw most of them were asking if they were gonna announce another album or tour or how much they loved him. I smiled and commented that I wanted to marry him of I ever met him in person. He spit out the drink he had and a few seconds later Chan texted me to stop teasing him on live. I chuckled and showed Andy what I did and she laughed at the situation I took my phone back and replied ok I'll see you at home. James came home around 9:30pm from work and he had a smile on his face missing his mate and son he kissed Andy and hugged Soon in. He greeted me and left to his room to change and shower and get some sleep. When I saw this I stretched out a bit and stood up and excused myself since I had to go home as well. Andy hugged me and ushered me outside to my car and said she will see me later when we met at the airport. I nodded and waved goodbye once she went inside I turned on my car and connected my phone to hear music. The first song that came out was a Stray Kids song The View I smirked and drove off. Singing my heart out even though I didnt really know the words well and laughed when I got English words wrong. Once I got home I was ambushed by my three youngest mates. I laughed and let them have their fill of kisses and hugs and purrs from me followed by whines and croons from them. I went inside and went around kissing all my mates and hugging Nathan and his mate going straight to the kitchen to get some food since I was hungry. I rummaged till I found some chicken and some chocolate on the side with some yogurt and some juice the boys saw what I was about to eat and gaged. Minho and Chan came and took everything away from me making me whine and told me to go cuddle the others while they make the food for everyone. I didnt want to at first since I wanted my craving but I got over it when Hyunjin and Felix whined getting my attention. I went towards them and purred loudly and smiled when they extended their hands towards me I went and sat between them. And smiled contently when Innie Han and Seungmin crowded around all of us. I head croons and purrs and I was so warm that I fell asleep without realizing it. I got woken up when the food was done but I didn't want to walk so Han carried me and sat me down on a chair and sat next to me. While I was eating I felt Hans and Innies hand roam my legs and reached towards my crotch I inhaled loudly and coughed a bit when I choked on the chicken. Minho and Chan looked at me concerned but I played it off and drank some water  while I glared at the two next to me. After dinner we sat and talked a bit longer at the dinner table and Chan asked what we were planning on doing after we all split for the night. I said I was gonna pack and make sure I have everything I need for the trip Han and Innie said they were gonna help me to get things done faster. Chan nodded and looked at the rest Nathan and his mate said they were gonna be going to see his grandparents leaving the house to us. Felix said he was gonna go and do a bath with Chan and Minho. Changbin said he was gonna take Hyunjin and Seungmin out to watch some movies and what not. So we all split to our own destinations and packing needing to be done I smiled when i heard the two other footsteps following me.