Chapter 10

NO ONES POV

As soon as the kissing started the groping the touches the moans and groans. Sandra couldnt help but let it happen she was obsessed with the touches her mates were giving her she felt whole when they were near. Never in a million years would she thought that she would be in a situation where she would be getting fucked by Stray Kids. Her thoughts got interrupted when she heard a few growls she opened her eyes and saw Felix eating her out while Jeongin was ramming him from the back. She moaned seeing them so intimate that she unconsciously grabbed Felixs hair and pulled him closer to her. Her head fell back as she felt a vibration from Felixs mouth. She grinded on his face while he fucked her with his tongue. She was feeling her high coming in so she moved with a bit more purpose she yanked a bit harder on Felixs hair. He didnt mind as a matter of fact that made him cum all over the bed and Sandra finally released all in his mouth. He looked up at her while he started to clean her up with his tongue and Sandra moaned seeing his innocence. She pulled him up on her and kissed him tasting herself on him. He groaned getting turned on again by her actions. Sandra looked at him after she broke the kiss.

Felix fuck me please I'm needy I want more of you. I want you to dominate me please.

Felix couldn't say no so he aligned himself between her legs near her entrance. And looked at her to make sure she was ok with it. She didnt look like she was regretting it so he slid in her. His breath hitched a bit when he felt how tight she was so he pushed a bit more. Sandra started to squirm a bit under him and he looked in her eyes and saw a few tears slip down her face. He stopped and she shook her head.

Keep going its ok I can handle it.

Are you sure I don't wanna hurt you.

Its fine it has to hurt me silly I'm a virgin.

She smiled at him but then all the noises that were around her stopped she looked around her mates and was confused. Slowly the boys stood up away from her except Felix who was still half way in her.

What's wrong guys did I say something wrong?

No its not that but since it is your first time Felix should be the one to mate you. He is more gentle so we will be out of your way to make it special. Seungmin said while scratching the back of his neck.

But it is special Seungmin. Its more special to me because I have all my mates with me. I am happy being here with all of you. Not to mention the fact that you guys are my idols and that I have dreamt of this moment for a while. So don't leave stay let me hear you guys with me and Felix. That way once he is done all of you can have a go at my body.

Everyone looked a bit taken a back by her words but that got replaced by her moaning a bit too loud. Thats what got them out of the trance of her speech. Seungmin went up to her and kissed her while Lee Know grabbed one side of her chest while he sucked on the other one. Hyunjin went between her and Felix and started to eat her out at the same time Felix had finally pushed all the way in. Bang Chan Han Changbin and Jeongin were leaving love bites here and there with hickeys coming out of it. Not once did the boys go for the other boys. Their main concern was Sandra and her being as comfortable as she could while she got her cherry popped.

~~~~~~~~~~~

SANDRAS POV

Fuck I can feel him Felix was huge and it hurt so bad while he was going in. But at the same time I fucking loved the pleasure of all the boys touching me. So the pain between my legs was not that bad. I opened wider when I felt Hyunjin trying to eat me out while Felix waited for me to adjust to his size. After a few minutes I let him know it was ok and he slowly took his dick out half way and slowly pushed back inside. I moaned at the pleasure of the feeling of his penis rubbing my insides. Felix smiled a bit at me and leaned in a bit closer before he started to fuck me hard. I kept moaning and whimpering wanting more friction. I felt this heat going through my body and I fell into some kind of trance. Sandy made an appearance from so much pleasure she howled and tried to tease her mates into coming out. Felix was the first to come out his wolf was a yellowish tan color with brown spots on his cheek area. He growled a bit trying to make Sandy submit which she did. She stood still moving her tail up and to the side a bit inviting Yongbok in. He stood on his hind legs and in one swift movement he went in sending pleasure through out our bodies. Sandy whined a bit as Yongbok kept going in and out of her before he bit down on her neck and knotting her. After the bite he licked it a couple times letting Sandy know she has been claimed. She did a little wiggle which she stopped just as soon as she started. When she felt the tugging on the knotting that just happened. The other alphas in the room looked at us happily liking how smooth everything went. Yongbok looked at Chris and whined a bit getting his attention. Chris made his way to him and licked his face a couple of times before he crooned reassuring him. Sandy looked around the room and saw the rest of the wolf forms of the alphas. She wagged her tail happy to meet them and as soon as the knot was done she jumped on IN. He growled at her a bit to get off him but she licked him and was trying to play around. The other alphas joined in and soon there was jumping and whining and growls and bites and running around. I couldn't believe how Sandy made them all play until Chris went up to Sandy and he growled making her submit. She looked up at him with purple eyes and moved her tail up and to the side ready for the next alpha to mark her.

~~~~~~~~~~

AUTHORS POV

Well then this is the longest chapter I have written I hope you guys enjoy it and I'm sorry for not writing so much detail I'm not good at it but I did try