Chapter Thirty Four

The jet leaves in 3 hours and we still haven't rolled out of the bed yet.

I looked to my left to see Colton's sleeping form. I go to move and pain shoots to my private area.

Damn it, I had sex last night.

The realization hits me hard.

O.M.G! I had sex last night.... and it was with my ex best friend.

I try to move my leg but I noticed Colton had a grip on it, keeping it in place over his waist.

I fling my arm over my face and exhale.

"Do you regret it?" I hear Colton's deep morning voice ask,

I look at him to see he's staring at me. I take in his disheveled look. His dirty blonde hair was sticking up in all places, he had a drool trail that dried up by his mouth. His eyes are a deep royal blue when he first wakes up and his lips were more pink that's usual.

I pull the blankets higher around me and I turn more so I can look him in the eyes correctly, "no."

He smiled, "neither do I."

I smile and try to fully sit up and I wince a little, "hurts huh!?"

"Yeah and I think I'm bleeding." I stare at the red spot that was on the bed.

"That is normal love," he said, "but I'm not surprised your in pain. You were insatiable last night, I had to run into the bathroom just to take a break."

He laughed, "wait, how much sex did we have?"

"5 rounds," he smirked and winked at me, "you, woman, made this a top record for me."

What the hell? "Seriously Colton? That's what you choose to say?"

I gather the blanket around me and get up from the bed, ignoring the pain and looked at him, "I show you my vulnerability and finally let you in and that is what you choose to say!? Your fucking unbelievable!"

"Rory, that's not what I intended for it to sound like." he got up out of the bed and I could see he put his boxers on sometime during the night, "please, just let me..."

"Put your clothes on and get out," I point to my front door but he didnt move, "please leave."

"No," he moved closer to me, "Rory what I meant to say was that last night was first night of my life that I made it past two rounds."

I glare and stare at him, "and your still going to talk about having sex with other girls? You really are dumb and unbelievable!"

He face palmed his forehead realizing his mistake but he still hasn't moved. So I needed something to make him leave. I walk over to my adjoining door and open it; surprisingly Leo was sitting there with a curious look on his face.

I turn towards Colton, he hasn't seen the dog yet, "get out." I say again,

I step to the side and Leo comes forward, baring his teeth. Colton falls back onto the bed and rolls over to the other side.

"What the hell Rory? Who's dog is that?" he struggled to put his clothes on all the while keeping is eyes on Leo.

"He's mine, now get out." I say staring at the floor and pull the blanket closer to me, "Can you please just leave, I need to get ready."

His eyes moved from Leo to me and he didn't say anything. He nodded and turned to leave, but before he walked out he spoke over his shoulder, "I dont just love you Rory... I'm in love with you." and he left with that.

He's in love with me?

I felt tears fall down my face. Why can't I jus have a normal love life? Why all this drama?

"Woah," I spun around to see Kat standing there with a sports bra on, high waisted shorts and a toothbrush in her mouth. Her little bump was so cute, "that was deep."

She saw my tears and opened her arms, I go into them without hesitation, "shhh, it's alright sweets. I guess we both gave our flowers to idiots we are in love with."

I pull back and give her a flat look, "Oh shut up and go get ready!" I snicker as I wipe my face, turning go to get myself ready.

Two hours and forty minutes later and we are all standing in front of the jet. I was standing in between Toby and Kat with Cory next to Toby and Mike next to Kat; then Leo sat in front of me and Molly was sitting in Kat's hands. We smiled and posed for a picture that Alex was taking for us since we are headed back to Florida.

Before we boarded the plane I gave the dogs a sleeping pill to knock them out during the flight since I dont know how they would react to a plane ride. I put them in the bedroom at the back of the plane and the rest of us sat towards the front.

"So how was it last night?" Kat sat up in her chair, "you know what, don't tell me. I heard everything last night."

My eyes widened and she laughed, "girl you were screaming in bloody pleasure all night!" She unintentionally rubbed her belly.

"Well damn, Colton must've tore that ass up!" Alaric chimed in and his boys cheered and laugh along.

"You guys are all assholes," I chuckle and look out the window, "Are you guys ready for graduation?"

"Oh wow, she's changing the subject," Mike says and they all laugh again, "but yeah I'm finally ready to get out of school and join the real world."

"What is it exactly do you want to do?" Kat asked the boys,

"Well we actually wanted to talk to you ladies about that." Alaric sat back in his chair and looked at the guys,

"You guys are going to move back to Houston right?" Cory asked,

"Yeah, after graduation we were going to do some house shopping," I said as Kat and I exchange looks,

"Well we were thinking of moving to Texas as well to begin our careers."

"Oookay?" I wait for the punch line,

"How would you ladies like to get a house together?" Mike dropped the bomb

"Why would we want to share a house with you guys?" I asked,

"Because we are awesome! And we throw amazing parties!" Cory said

"Guys, once we graduate that means we start our real lives and we let go of our partying ways." I say trying to make them change their minds because of Kat's predicament. I look at her and tell her to say something.

She takes a deep breath, "I have to tell you something."