Chapter Twenty Three

Cheetos. Milk Duds. Doritos. Skittles. Hershey Bars. Popcorn. Cookies. M&M's. Pretzels. Coke. Smirnoff Green Apple. And Mikes Hard Lemonade.

That's what is surrounding me as I sit in the Lawrence's guest room, on the floor, watching reruns of Criminal Minds; on the large plasma TV, that is mounted on the wall in front of my bed.

I've been at the Lawrence's house for 5 days now and it's the most relaxing thing ever. Kat told her parents that she was pregnant but she didnt tell them who the father was.

"Rory, you have to talk to them soon. Christmas is tomorrow and you've been ignoring all of their calls and their visits." She laid on the bed behind me. I grabbed a handful of popcorn and stuffed it in my mouth. She tapped my shoulder, "here!"

She handed me a wrapped gift. I look at her and she nods for me to go on and open it!

It was a Criminal Minds, tshirt. Every actor and actress signature was on it.

My eyes watered, I got up and pulled Kat into a hug.

"Happy birthday Aurora!" She whispered as she hugged me tight and I cried harder in the crook of her neck! "Hey, it's going to be okay."

"Just promise me that when things get too hard for you, dont give that baby away."

"I promise, I won't."

"How'd you get this?" I pulled back and slid the t-shirt over my head,

"Eh, my parents know a few people in the acting career."

"Thanks Kat. I honestly thought everyone forgot with all this drama going on!"

"Rory, nobody forgot, you just haven't been watching." She dragged me to the door and downstairs towards their huge ass Christmas tree. Underneath were presents galore, "your family brought them over last night. They knew you weren't coming back to the house so they just brought all of your gifts here. This includes birthday and Christmas presents."

If you haven't noticed, my birthday is December 24th, the day before Christmas.

"Mmmmmm..." I turn to Kate, "Kat?"

"Yeah?"

"They lied to me about my life, how do I know if my birthday is even December 24th and not like some other month?"

She smiled, "MUM!" She yelled for Kathryn, "IT'S TIME!"

Kathryn came down the stairs with a orange Manila folder, she handed it to me, "Nikki and Eli brought this over as well. It's your information."

I opened it and pulled, what looks like a birth certificate, out and looked at it.

Name: Aurora Reagan Miller

Mother: Reagan Anne McLaughin

Father: Auron Roger Miller

D.O.B: December 24, 1993

Weight: 7 lbs. 8 ounce.

The next thing I pulled out was a photo of them. I got my eyes from my mom and my hair from my dad. I wonder who I got the urge to eat junk food so much and binge on crime solving TV shows. Damn, this was all hitting me too much.

I looked up at Kathryn, "awww, it's okay sweetie, come here!"

She held her arms wide open and I went into them without being told twice.