Chapter Twenty Four

PART ONE

My birthday and Christmas has past and I spent them hanging out with the Lawrence's and avoiding my family. I did receive a lot of gifts, which I did accept and I did open them, but I was still angry at them.

Three days after receiving my birth certificate, I started my research. I contacted the adoption agency and asked them for my birth parents addresses, they weren't allowed to give me that type of information. So Kat's parents hired a private Investigator to search for them and as it turns out my biological parents are married now and that they only lived an hour from Kate's house.

I was thinking of doing a pop up.

I was in the middle of packing a bag when Kat came through the door,

"Great! You forgave them!" She was jumping up and down, "it's about damn time!"

"Should you be jumping? and no, I didn't."

She rolled her eyes and sat on my bed, "Yes, I can jump, I'm only 4 weeks pregnant, but my question is why are you packing?"

"Well, I found my birth parents and now I'm going to pay them a little visit!"

"Oh? Do they know your coming?" She crossed her legs on my bed,

"No. It's a SURPRISE!" I say uncaring that they know or don't know that I'm coming,

"Can I come with?"

"Kat," I sighed, "you are always welcomed to come with me anywhere but..... just not this time. This time, I have to do this on my own." I zip up my bag, "just don't tell anyone where I'm going! Oh and by the way, I'm borrowing your car."

"That's fine, I'll just use my mum's car," She nodded with a sad look on her face, "but call me if you need me!"

"I will Kat! I promise." I head out the door, to Kat's white, Mercedes.

As I was driving I kept thinking of what my biological parents look like now and be able to learn who they are in person. I wondered why they gave me up for adoption and if they had any kids after they let me go. I wasn't even paying much attention at where I was. When I came to my senses, I was driving through a cute neighborhood, then found myself stopping in front of a white picked fenced, two story house.

As I made my way around a Tesla, a ford car and five bikes. I found myself standing in front of a chestnut brown door.

4522

That was the number that was on the door. The door that was right in front of me. My hands were sweating and my heart was thumping in my chest. Damn am I nervous.

I took a deep breathe and knocked on the door.

Knock.

Knock.

Knock.

I heard footsteps on the other side of the door.

The door opened and there stood a boy, around the age of 9 years old. He had black hair but you could see little hints of auburn in it and his eyes were brown. "Hello?"

"Uh, hi! Ummmm, are your parents home?"

He nodded, "MOM! DAD! There's a lady at the door for you!"

He moved and in his place stood a women. Wow, she was beautiful. Her eyes were green but her hair was black and curly, "hi, how may I help you."

"Honey who is it?" A man joined her. He had deep auburn hair and brown eyes,

Oh, boy, I didn't actually think this part through. "Hi, ummmm, are your names Raegan and Auron?" They looked at each other, then nodded to me, "hi... again. Uh, my name is Aurora Raegan Montgomery."

The woman, Raegan, eyes started to tear up and the man covered his mouth with his hands,

"Oh my gosh, Auron!" Raegan burst out crying, "my baby!"

She pulled me into a hug, I held onto her just as tight as she was holding onto me, and I also cried. Over Raegan's shoulder, I saw Auron, he had tears in his eyes. I put my hand out, which he grabbed onto, and I pulled him in the hug.

We pulled away and wiped our tears,

"Come in, please." Raegan motioned for me to come in further and Auron closed the door behind me. They led me into their living room which was well decorated and family freiendly. I noticed a few baby toys laying around as well as other toys.

"Sit down and let's chat," Raegan pointed to a chair, and they sat on the sofa across from me.

I smiled, "okay." I positioned my bag on my lap,

"So how have you been?" Reagan asked me,

"I've been doing good. Well actually I've been going through some things with my family but I do not want to get into that,"

They nodded, "what about school?" Auron asked,

"I graduated high school when I was 17 and moved to Florida with my best friend, Kat, for a year until college started. We currently attend UCF in Orlando, we are actually getting ready to graduate in a few weeks."

"Oh, honey that's where we went to school!" Reagan added!

"That's really good Aurora!" Auron said, "any boys I should be worried about?"

I laughed at this....