Awards Night

A/N- I know I said 15 comments, but whatever haha. I'll focus more on the votes this time, since I kind of realize it's easier to click, but I would really love comments (just saying haha). 

~

“Over here, One Direction!”

“Smile for the camera, boys!”

“Love the outfits! Look here!”

The boys were a little way away from Kol as she posed for the cameras alone, in a slinky white gown that had a very high slit up the left side. The gown covered up until her chest, but the back detail was exquisite, with the cut and embellishments. Bare skin shown stopped right above her bum. It was very misleading from the front, aside from the slit, since it only looked like there were side cutouts that showed skin. Her makeup was light, although her eye shadow was meant to make her eyes look even more sultry, but they kept the highlighting done to give her a good glow for her tanned skin, and applied a shade of pink lipstick that was very natural. Her hair was curled and styled so that it was gathered over just one side of her shoulder to make sure the back detail of the dress was seen, although it was still down. Her tresses rippled at the side of her face in a very glamorous manner.

They were at the Brit Awards, and Kol was in the UK for a few bookings, and had visited the boys while they were here to attend the event.

She only found out a week ago from Maria, that she was also going to attend it, whether or not she was Harry’s date for it. Under what premise, she didn’t know, since she wasn’t a musician or anything. It was a good thing that Kol had good relationships with a few designers here and one top one had insisted on her wearing an outfit of his. Finding an outfit for it hadn’t been difficult for her.

At this point, she had only been seeing Harry since the end of last year. She couldn’t follow through on giving them a go when her relationship with Niall still felt so raw last June. She hadn’t properly talked to him even when they saw each other during her birthday. Besides, she explained to Harry that they were still going to be busy with their touring, and their schedules wouldn’t work again, and it would end up as another repeat of her relationship with Niall.

Kol also didn’t want Niall to feel like she felt like it would work with Harry, when they couldn’t. It was just that the timing of when they got together wasn’t right. Kol had her career starting up, and she had been adjusting to a new college while balancing work and school.

When she decided that she would give dating Harry a go, she was in a position where she could decide whether or not to take on projects, since the agency now could see that her name was out in the industry and she could afford some exclusivity with who she worked with. Now, Kol had more time, since she was offered big projects that paid well and gave just as much exposure and desirability. She was also halfway through her third year of college now, with fewer classes since she took ones that were more focused on her majors.

People from the One Direction crew were in the stead of Maria or some representative to help her from the agency to help her. As always, the crew was always accommodating and she was taken care of. Danielle and Eleanor were also around, but they didn’t have to go through this red carpet, as they were ushered ahead to where they would be seated. Kol wasn’t sure if Danielle was going to be dancing in one of the performances though, so she might have been preparing at this moment for it.