Choreography with 1D

“I forgot to tell you that you’re actually going to do a dance with one of the boys, so you’ll have two hours of choreography with whoever it is tomorrow morning at 9,” Maria said over dinner. There was a large suite that had been booked, where there were three rooms available. Louis and Harry would be rooming in one, Niall and Zayn the other, and Liam would have the single all to himself.

The band’s manager and some of the rest of the crew, such as the makeup artists and security were in the sitting room. It was pretty crowded in the sitting room, which also had the kitchen in clear view.

Kol had been eating her noodles quietly next to Harry when Maria had chosen to tell her these.

“Excuse me? I think I heard you wrong,” Kol turned to look at Maria.

“Yeah. They also took you because I told them that you used to dance a few years ago,” Maria said, looking guilty. “They told me that there were individual fantasy scenes with each member, and you would have to dance with one of them.”

“Individual fantasy scenes,” Niall snorted, stuffing his face with a burger. “That sounds dirty, doesn’t it?”

“This is the first I’ve heard of it,” Liam said, looking at Maria. They were scattered around the coffee table, sitting on the floor. Only Harry and Louis were seated on the sofa with Kol, who was at the leftmost side.

“Zayn, you should do it,” Niall said. “The fans would love it.”

Zayn shook his head. “I’m not dancing. None of us know how anyway.” He stood up and went to the room.

“Let’s just all have the lesson of this choreography session tomorrow morning and then he’ll think he’s off the hook,” Liam plotted while Zayn was gone, “and we could say that they would do a montage of us all dancing, and we’ll have Frye just take a few shots of everyone, but all he’s really going to use is Zayn’s.”

“Sneaky. I like that idea, Liam,” Louis said, nodding as he munched on his food.

“You really used to dance?” Niall asked, looking at Kol.

Kol rolled her eyes at Maria. “Did you really have to bring that up? I left that behind once I went to college.”

Maria shrugged. Kol turned to answer Niall. “Yeah. I did a few concerts and performances in high school. We kind of had a club there for hip-hop and street dance, that kind of thing.”

“Did you know Liam’s bird is a professional dancer?” Harry said, nodding to Liam.

“So you like the swag, don’t you?” Kol smiled. “That’s the reason why I’m into dancers. They just ooze some swag and sexiness on stage.”

Liam just grinned, but didn’t answer.

“And what is this bird you’re talking about?” Kol turned to Harry. “That’s the second time you used that today, and I don’t know if it’s insulting or not.”

“It just means chick or girl,” Liam said.

Zayn got back from wherever he disappeared to and plopped back down onto the same spot. The four other boys looked at each other knowingly.

Harry did that gesture of flipping his hair forward and then sweeping it back. It seemed to be a habit of his. Kol couldn’t see the different of the before and after, but it was probably the same as how she ran her fingers through her hair.

“How are you so good at that?” Louis asked, pointing to the chopsticks that she was holding. “I don’t understand the concept of eating with two tiny sticks.”