Hidden Hurts

A/N- Thank you for the votes and comments for the previous chapter :) I finally got around to posting this one since I only had one class today. I really can't explain just how grateful I am for the following this received, since it was supposed to be deleted after a few chapters, and instead, now has 31k reads. Thank you so so much, especially to the loyal and dedicated ones who keep sending me messages of encouragement and everything. 

~

“And you, Kol, are a saber-tooth!” Louis said, pointing at her.

Kol burst out laughing and she had to compose herself, since she was on television and she didn’t want the agency to scold her for her lack of control. Her image was now the relatable model, but they wanted to keep her as glamorous as possible.

The question that had been asked was what sort of animal each person would be in real life. “But they’re extinct, Lou!” Kol said, sitting up straight. “Are you saying that I would be extinct if I were an animal?”

“I would agree,” Harry said, smiling cheekily. “No animal alive could ever do justice to you. You’re one of a kind.”

“Flirty Harry coming out, I see,” Liam said, reaching over squeezing Harry’s knee. “Not in front of all these people.”

“Ey, no Harry for you,” Louis said, putting an arm around Harry’s neck and hugging him to himself possessively.

“Oh Lou, you don’t have to worry about a thing.” Harry grinned and kissed Louis’ cheek quickly. “Kozza will always be second best.”

“And I thought I was second best,” Zayn pretended to sulk, as he tried sitting back, which was quite difficult, considering they were squeezed into a sofa pretty tight.

“Fine, she comes sixth best,” Harry said, fixing his hair as he shook it out. “Are you lot happy now?”

“Loads,” Liam said.

“By the way, there’s something you hadn’t told us about that we found on the Internet,” Zayn said. “You’ve been hiding some news from us lately.”

“We’ll catch up later, since this interview is about you guys, not me,” Kol pointed out. Before she went as a guest VJ, she had been briefed beforehand at how to do interviews. Be engaging, but always bring the subject back to the interviewee. Never make it about yourself.

The boys were keen on having it their way though. “We’re looking at this year’s Sexiest Up and Coming Knockout at the What is Sexy? awards,” Niall said, looking at everyone. “She forgot to mention that to us, and it had been just a few weeks ago.”

“Why am I not even surprised that you guys know about the What is Sexy?” she smirked.

“It’s girls,” Harry said matter-of-factly. “Victoria’s Secret Angels. Of course we’re going to look.”