Christmas in London

A/N- I really only have time to upload and I couldn't resist posting for my readers, especially the ones who have followed this for some strange reason haha! I love you all and I'm sorry if I can't reply back or anything so quick, as I still have so much to do. Wish me luck on my interviews and orientations! 

I really sincerely have to thank you all for reaching up until here, even with the length of this book. You all are so amazing and it baffles me that I've got 20k reading some story that I wasn't even planning on continuing, nevermind finishing.

So, here's the next one. Vote, comment and enjoy!! 

~

“Hey mom, hey dad.”

Kol set up the iPad so that her parents and sister could see the apartment. Niall had set up the artificial tree in hastiness, since he had forgotten the date. Aunt Maura, Niall’s mother, was in the kitchen, cooking. Uncle Bobby, Niall’s dad, and Greg, the brother, was watching some game with Niall at the television, drinking a few pints as they did their manly screams at the replay, sharing their insights about it as they probably have watched it the second time around now.

Niall had already ‘met’ them via Skype a few days ago, since he had been badgering her about it after his own mother had gotten to the flat. Uncle Bobby and Greg arrived just last night. All three of them were staying at hotels, and none of them really seemed to be bothered that their nineteen year-old son/brother had a model living with him.

They even took a great liking to her easily, and Kol was surprised just how warm his family was, divorced as they were. Niall couldn’t wait to get her to Ireland to see more of where he grew up and more of the life before his fame.

Kol’s parents had found it really weird to see their daughter on television and the local magazines making articles about their daughter, who had suddenly shot up into stardom after making it into a One Direction music video. Not only that, but she seemed to have snagged one of the 1D boys, although it was unclear who she was really with. Her photos around London separately with Niall and Harry had not alleviated the amount of hate that she received, but after getting used to it, Kol thought that it was just a basic part of dating one of them.

After all, even Eleanor and Danielle still received a lot of jealousy for dating their boys, and they’d been together longer than Kol had even known about One Direction.

Harry and Niall had not addressed the issue, finding it more amusing to keep people guessing about their private lives. They did however, reply to some very mean tweets and responded with ‘Leave her alone’ or ‘It’s not nice to tell anyone that sort of thing’. As for Kol, the only inkling that she gave about her response to the hate was a tweet saying, ‘To those who sent them, thank you for the words of encouragement and support, and as for the ones who dislike me, I’ll be praying for you, and I’m happy that you love the boys so much.’ It was a pretty weird statement, but Kol didn’t want to be rude to any of their fans. She didn’t want any more trouble from haters, so she just tweeted things more regularly, interacting with the boys and Eleanor and Danielle, bantering like there was nothing wrong.

The boys were occasionally doing some pre-Christmas appearances and promoting a Christmas song that they had recorded just for that time of the year. That meant that Kol could have more bonding time with Eleanor and Danielle. The two of them were already so close, but Kol never felt that they excluded her. If anything, they tried filling her in with all the jokes and stories about the band and fans.