Ballroom with Zayn

“I think we’re going to do that dance scene now,” Kol said to the camera as Nina worked on her makeup. “ She was only in a robe, with only simple black underwear underneath. She was completely covered though, so it wasn’t as if she looked indecent.

She looked at the back and Harry had a cute little blonde baby on his chest while he was waiting for his turn for makeup and wardrobe. Her name was Lux apparently, and was Lou’s baby.

Baby Lux glanced over at her and waved her chubby little fingers at her. Harry saw this and grinned at Kol as he stood up. He put the baby onto her lap and he leant on the side of the chair. “I think she’s taken a shine to you,” he said as the baby smiled up at her and clung onto her chest.

Lou had actually been the one who chose her outfits for the entire video. Her dance outfit was way flashier than any of what she used to wear during rehearsal.

“Hello cutie,” she said, kissing the top of the baby’s head.

“So I’ve been thinking if I can get your number,” Harry said, flicking his hair to the side. He had an innocent smile, and asked for it simply.

“I heard that Harold and that’s cheating!” Zayn said from right beside her, as his face was being lightly brushed.

Kol laughed and held ones of Lux’s tiny hands. “Do you think I should give it, little Lux?”

Harry nodded at Baby Lux. She kept a straight face and then looked to Kol’s right at Zayn and smiled at him.

“Good girl!” Zayn smiled, patting Lux on the head gently.

“Do you think I should give it tomorrow, if I’m in the mood to?” Kol whispered loudly to Baby Lux, who grinned at her and started saying nonsense in that baby language. Kol looked at both boys and said, “Well, the baby decided for you, boys.”

“You’ve got a really smart baby girl,” Kol said, looking at Lou. Lou just smiled as she continued on working on Liam.

“Okay. You’re all done.” Nina finished the last few touches and let Kol stand. Kol carried the baby as she headed over to the stand where the rack of clothes was. There was a screen where she could change, but she really didn’t want to bother going behind it. She was kind of used to being dressed and undressed by strangers during shoots. The cameraman had left, so the only people inside the dressing room were the boys and the people involved in makeup and wardrobe. She put Baby Lux down on the sofa next to the rack.

Just to keep up some modesty though, she took the black stockings, black wrap skirt, and the sleeveless gray leotard that she was going to wear for the dance scene. She put on the black stocking before putting on the leotard.

“I feel like a giant baby in this,” she said, wobbling out from behind the screen just as she was fixing her skirt, “and this is really tight! I thought you looked so wholesome in the videos. Shouldn’t I be dressed to look like some conservative English girl as well? They had more coats and layers of clothing on.”