Meeting Danielle and Eleanor

A/N- I'm too lazy to edit hehe, so this is whatever I ahd written up a few days before.

~

“Hello! It’s nice to finally meet you!”

Kol staggered back a few steps when Eleanor flung her hands around her and gave her a big hug once Kol had opened the door.

“You’ll have to excuse Eleanor,” Louis said apologetically, claiming his girlfriend as he entered the room. “She’s curious about you. She brings fish sandwiches as well.” He held up a plastic container full of the said sandwiches and put them on the high table where Niall just threw his keys.

“Well, she’s traveled with you lot even more than your family has!” Eleanor reasoned, taking Kol’s hand and strutting toward the nearest sofa and sitting Kol down. Kol was bewildered and didn’t know what to say.

She hadn’t even noticed Harry entering the room. He glanced at Kol, who looked like she was encased in all the beautiful things that the world had to offer, since she was glowing and happy. Harry had confessed to Louis that he had been trying very hard to keep any lingering feelings for Kol at bay, and Louis had congratulated him for being such a good mate to Niall.

Harry hadn’t anticipated the sight of her giving him a sense of sadness though. They had gotten on well as friends because he hadn’t seen her regularly, and the girls who were actually around were a good distraction at the time. Seeing Kol again was an entirely different experience.

Seeing Kol with Niall was an even worse one to see.

Without Kol actually around, Harry thought that it was easier to adjust to. He didn’t see Niall acting all romantic with her, and Harry could just pretend that it was some fantasy of Niall’s happening. He didn’t really know what to do now though, with them together as an actual couple.                 

It was amazing what distance and time could do to Harry as well. It was like perfection seeing Kol at the door, smiling. He had forgotten just how gorgeous she actually was, and her recent photo bookings just weren’t the same as having the actual person in front of him.

And then he would start feeling guilty and he had to remind himself that she was Niall’s girl and he couldn’t go after her anymore.

Thank God Zayn was still single. Harry couldn’t even imagine this dinner that was almost full of couples. The boys from 1D were almost all unavailable. Harry wanted to get one now as well, so that he wouldn’t have to be bothered by all this Kol nonsense.

Harry walked in with Louis, as his boy brought the fish sandwiches into the kitchen, where Niall was to piling all the food onto dinner plates. Harry would talk to Kol later, when her attention wasn’t so fully occupied by El.

“How’s the reunion been, eh, Niall?” Louis laughed, while helping Niall set the table. “Any surfaces that we maybe should avoid?”

“Oh shut up, Lou,” Niall said, tossing a few sweets in Louis’ direction. “She may not look it, but she’s as immaculate as the day we met her.”

“What a gentleman, our little Niallator is,” Louis said, reaching over to ruffle his blond head. “Any new things happening to her then?”

Niall looked up darkly as he said, “She’ll probably tell you lads later at the table, and I really hope she doesn’t.”

“Oh, juicy,” Harry said, stuffing some chips laid out in his mouth. “Lou will have a lot of queries about it all night if she doesn’t.”

“You’ll definitely find good craic in it, Lou,” Niall said.