"No, let me speak." Indigo argued. "Please." She then whispered. "Fine."

"Ever since things have been happening between Tom and I, you've been acting distant and defensive. So tell me, what is wrong?" She said, pleading for an answer, anything, something.

Jenny stood, facing the girl in front of her. "Do you really wanna know?" Indigo nodded. "I just want to understand."

She looked down towards the ground. "I don't think you will."

"Jenny! Just tell me!" Indigo insisted at her best friend.

"I'm in love with you!" Jenny confessed.

In love? No. "Jenny-"

"I've had a crush on you since I was 13, and I didn't understand what was wrong with me!" She spoke. "I didn't realize that I was gay until years later. I was ashamed of myself!"

"I'm not gay-"

Jenny didn't listen to what she was trying to say, and she grabbed her face and attempted to kiss her. Indigo pushed the girl off of her. "I'm not gay!"

She sighed. "That's what I thought."

"And for the record, Tom and I are dating now. I'm sorry Jenny, but I don't like you like that." Indigo wasn't disgusted that Jenny was gay, she was just disgusted that she would force herself onto her like that.

"Fine, so be it." Jenny said, crossing her arms.

"I'm sorry-"

"I said fine!" She yelled. Indigo started to tear up, and she left the room. She didn't know what she was going to do. Indigo grabbed a suitcase, and fit as much as she could in it, then left without another word.

•••

Luckily Indigo knew what hotel Tom was staying at, she aggressively knocked on the door, until Tom opened the door in nothing but a towel.

"Indie?" Tom questioned, then realizing his lack of clothing. "Let me-"

"As tempting as you look right now, I'm staying here for a little." Tom eyes lit up, and she allowed Indigo inside.

"I'm gonna get changed, you can get settled, get comfy, grab a drink, then we can talk. Okay?" Indigo nodded, and he went into the bathroom.

Five minutes later, he emerged from the bathroom wearing sweatpants and a tight fitting t-shirt. "Now, why do you have a suitcase?"

Indigo went onto explain everything that happened. The mini argument, Jenny admitting her feelings, and forcing herself onto the girl, all which left Tom fuming. "She did that?"

She nodded. "I feel bad though! She was ashamed of her sexuality, and she probably thought she had no choice but to force herself." Indigo always saw the best in everyone, no matter how bad their actions were. "But, I just don't want you to be mad."

"Indie, I'm not mad at you, it isn't your fault." Tom comforted his girlfriend, wiping away her tears and kissing her forehead.

"I don't deserve you." She said, latching onto Tom's hand. "No, I don't deserve you, Indie."

Indigo smiled at him, and planted a kiss on his lips. "I need to clear my head."

"We can cuddle and watch vine compilations?" She nodded, wrapping her arms around his muscular body. "Perfect."

Even though a good vine compilation won't help the broken friendship, she was glad to have someone by her side to cheer her up.

•••

(Excuse my ugly ass manip)

5.8 million likes
@indigoblue: 💕💕
Tagged: @tomholland2013

Comments disabled

•••

What a wild storm am I right

Also please be aware that I'm not homophobic AT ALL, I've always been supportive of the lgbtq+ community and I even have friends who are apart of it too. If you assume I'm homophobic idk how you can this is just a fanfic and it's just a little storyline but go off I guess

If anyone gets triggered and or offended (everyone is entitled to their own opinion !!) I'll gladly put a warning in the beginning of the chapter but as of now there is no warning (I might put a warning anyway I don't wanna offend people ya know?)

If anyone gets triggered and or offended  (everyone is entitled to their own opinion !!) I'll gladly put a warning in the beginning of the chapter but as of now there is no warning (I might put a warning anyway I don't wanna offend people ya know?)

✓  |  FANGIRL ¹On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara