"Misha tu?" Randhir asked being surprised.

"Kyu aap vi toh ghar pe ho." She said coolly.

"Haan wo lunch ke liye aaya tha." He said slowly.

"Toh phir mujhe inform kyu nehi kiya?" She pouted.

"Haan wo....wo tujhe time mile toh na aapne newbie friend se!" He made a face and punched the bag.

"Bhai aapko Sanyu se keya problem hain?" Misha asked annoyingly.

"Sanyu! Do din mein kaafi aachhi friends ban geyi ho lagta hain!" He raised his brows.

"Bhai what's wrong with you, aur aaj toh aapne Sanyu ko sorry vi bola, toh phir?" Misha asked confusingly.

"Never." Randhir spat back.

"What?" Misha became puzzled.

"But bhai toh phir tab canteen mein wo sab keya tha?" She asked surprisingly.

"Haan wo main bolne wala nehi tha but..." He stammered.

"But you had say this for me, I know." She hugged him.

"I know bhai you love me so much." She said happily.

"Haan aab time mila, subha se toh usski piche piche ghum rahi thi!" He said mockingly.

"Aur aab aapki piche piche ghumungi, ruko main maid ko bolti hu lunch room mein bhejne ko." She smiled and left the room.

"Ek jhoot se Misha kitni khush ho geyi hain, lekin yeh saach nehi hain, keya main saach bol du Misha ko!" Randhir thought but next moment the encounter with Sanyukta flashed into her mind and his ego take charge over of his mind.

"Main kyu uss small town girl ke liye Misha ka dil toru! Jhoot ussne bola hain kyuki usse mahan banna tha, maine thori na request ki thi! Aur waise vi usse sabak sikhana aabhi baki hain. Sanyukta Agarwal I'll not let you go." He greeted his teeth and started punching the bag again.

* * * * * * * * *

Next day Randhir reached the college alone as Parth came earlier for an important work. Randhir was passing by the corridor when he heard some familiar voice from the laboratory. He peeped inside and saw Sanyukta along with Parth. He was helping her in some task. Randhir clenched his jaw and left from there.

"Toh yeh hain Parth ka important kaam, usse uss Sanyukta ka help karna tha. Parth know that I hate that girl, but still he helping her and that shameless girl, she always glued with Parth, I have to do something for separate them." Randhir said in his mind and smiled devilishly.

After sometimes all gathered in laboratory as it's Prof. Vardhan's class. All student were silently do their experiment. Sanyukta take her test tube and started her experiment. She mixed two chemical carefully, but when she did that smoke came out from her tube. Sanyukta shocked to saw the smock. Prof. Vardhan who observing each student equally noticed the smoke.

"Sanyukta move." He screamed but Sanyukta was too shocked to do any react. Prof. Vardhan rushed towards Sanyukta and pushed her hard. She fall far away from the table and next moment the test tube was blast.

The whole laboratory was silent, all the students were shocked. Kaustaki and Misha run towards Sanyukta and they hold her. Sanyukta who was in a state of shock now came back to her senses by Vardhan's word.

"Sanyukta Agarwal I want to see you in my cabin right now." Saying this he left the laboratory when Sanyukta followed him.

''Sanyukta how could you! How could you being that much irresponsible? Tum itni stupid aur careless kaise ho sakti ho! Don't you know that if sodium (Na) and water (H2o) came into each other's contact it's create a blast, than why don't you did the experiment carefully?'' Prof. Vardhan bursted out on Sanyukta.

"Sir wo....main wo..." She stammered while trying to gave an explanation.

"Ohh just shut up, uss din toh bahut badi badi baatein kar rahi thi that you never disappointed me, but you know what Sanyukta, today you do disappointed me." Prof. Vardhan said angrily. Sanyukta was standing there hanging her head low when Vardhan was continue.

"Don't you think that your father is a professor so you will not get any kind of punishment. No Miss Agarwal, you will be punished. You can't entered in my lab for next seven days and that will be your punishment." Prof. Vardhan said when Sanyukta uppers her lashes with shock.

"But sir..." She tried to say something but interrupted by him.

"You may leave now." Prof. Vardhan said.
"Sir wo..."

"Just leave I said." Prof. Vardhan screamed and Sanyukta left the cabin immediately.
Sanyukta came out from Vardhan's cabin where Kaustaki and Misha were waiting for her.

"Hey babe what happened, why you looking sady sady? Sir ne bahut data keya?" Misha asked worriedly when Sanyukta looked at them with teary eyes.

"All okay na Sanyu?" Kaustaki asked when Sanyukta nodded a no.

"Sir ne 7 din ke liye mujhe suspend kar diya hain." She said slowly.

"What!" Both Misha and Kaustaki said in union when Sanyukta shook her head in disappointment.

"Pata nehi mujhse itni bari galti kaise ho geyi!" She was all broken.

Just then her gaze fall on Parth who was laughing and gave hi-fi with Jiggy. Something stroked in Sanyukta's mind and she rushed towards them. She came there and grabbed Parth's collar.

"You backstabber, bloody cheat, double faced gerk." Sanyukta bursted out at him.

"Sanyukta what happened!" Parth became shocked. Misha and Kaustaki also became shocked and came there quickly.

"Why are you pretending haan, tumhine kiya hain na yeh bolo?" Sanyukta roared in anger.

"Sanyukta what happened, why are you behaving like this, what had I done?" Parth asked shockingly.

"Don't act so innocent Parth, tum uss Randhir ke friend ho yeh janne ke baad vi maine tum par trust kiya, tumhe aapna friend banaya, aur tumne yeh kiya mere saath!" She almost screamed.

"Lekin maine kiya keya hain Sanyukta, you are blaming me for what?" Parth asked shockingly.

"Keya kiya! Tumhari wajase mera experiment fail ho geya, tumhari wajase Vardhan sir ne mujhe suspend kar diya, tumhari wajase lab mein wo blast huya. Sab tumhari wajase." She shook him hard.

"Keya lab mein blast!" Parth was hell shocked.

"Ohh wow, pretend toh aaise kar rahe ho jaise kuch jante hi nehi! Tumhine kerosene ko water se replace kiya tha na taki wo blast ho?" Her eyes were now blood red.

"Sanyukta this is ridiculous, you can't blame Parth like that. Do you have any prove that Parth did all this?" Vidushi said annoyingly.

"Toh aur koyn ho sakta hain Vidushi, it's Parth who was with me before lab. Toh phir usske pass hi chance tha yeh sab karne ki." Sanyukta said furiously.

"Hold on Sanyukta, maine aaisa kuch nehi kiya. Friendship ka matlab main janta hu aur friends ki value vi, but this time I'm regretting that I make friendship with you. When you don't have any trust on me then it's useless. I don't need a friend like you who don't even trust me." Saying that Parth left from there immediately followed by Vidushi when Sanyukta stood there silently.

"Sanyu I think there was some confusion, Parth bhai aaisa nehi kar sakte, you misunderstood him." Misha said slowly.

"Please Misha leave me alone for sometimes." Sanyukta saying and left from there also.

********************************************

The credit of this part going to my dearest friend Sagarika Sanyal. As she told me about the chemical reactions. Love you Sagar. 😍😘❤

So friends how was the part? Do you like it or not?

Keep commenting, sharing your views, keep voting.

Love you all. 😍😘

Words : 2350

#Bandita 🌹🌹