Renuka applied face pack on her face, she removed the piece of cucumber from her eyes and looked at him.

"Randhir tum!" Renuka asked surprisingly.

"Mom didn't you recognized my voice?" He sounds hurt.

"What! Tum iss waqt ghar par, paise chahiye?" She asked confusingly.

"Mom keya main sirf tabhi ghar par aata hu jab mujhe paise chahiye hota hain!" He said irritatingly when Renuka looked at him surprisingly.

"Leave it, mom can we have the lunch together?" He asked hopefully.

"Lunch! No no, I'm on dieting beta, you carry on." Renuka denied.

"Okay mom, but can we spend some time together today? Umm we must go for a movie and a family dinner after that. Am inform Misha and dad now." His eyes twinkled at the mention of spending time with his family.

"No way Randhir, not today. I have a kitty party at Mrs. Kumar's house. I have to go there now. Some other day okay." Renuka said thus Randhir became hurt.

"Please mom I want to spend some time with you too." He pleaded.

"Sorry beta but not today, you enjoy your day with your friends na. Aur Misha ko vi le jau. Pata nehi kyu kaal se muh phulaye baithi hain." Renuka said checking her nail paint.

"Mom family means sirf main aur Misha nehi aap aur dad vi aate hain uss list mein." He said sternly.

"Off ho Randhir I told you na some other day. Am really busy today. Now don't create a scene here." Renuka said when opened her purse and took out a bundle of money.

"Take it." She forwarded the bundle at him.

"Mom it's a house not a bank and you people are my parents not an ATM machine ke jab mujhe paise chahiye hoga main tabhi aap logo ke pass aayunga!" Randhir said annoyingly and left the room with anger when Renuka became shocked.

"What's wrong with this boy!" She shook her head.

Randhir was always craving for his parents love and care, but they always replaced their love and care by money. They think money is the most important think for good life. But they forgot that a child become a good human being only then, when they get their parents love, care, attention and most importantly their right guidance which help a child to be a good human being in their life.

Randhir came to his room and started punching his punching bag. He was angry, depressed and shattered, but mostly he was hurt for his parents behaviour. He was busy letting out his frustration when a maid came with his lunch.

"Ron baba aapka khana." The main said.

"Nehi chahiye leke jau." He said angrily when punching the punching bag continuously.

"Par wo..." The maid was hesitated.

"Bola na nehi chahiye, just get lost." He scrammed in anger and the maid left in panic.

Randhir became exhausted after punching his bag. He laying on his bed and when he closed his eyes Sanyukta's face flashed into his mind. Her smiling face, enjoying lunch with her father all flashed in his mind. He opened his eyes with a jolt and sat up on the bed with a thud.

"Urghhh, main kyu usski ware mein soch raha hu, dimag kharab karke rakh diya uss ladki ne." He caught his hairs with irritation.

"Usse koi kaam nehi toh time pass karne ke liye aaise show off kar rahi hogi, loser kahiki." And he again started punching his punching bag.

Basically he tried to convinced his won mind which was always searching for his parents love and care.

"Bhai bag ko punch karke aapka gussa toh kam ho jayega, lekin bhuk nehi." Randhir turned to heard this and saw Misha stood at the door.