I Literally Don't Know What To Name This Chapter So Like Fuck It

Tyler slowly dug into his squash soup with his spoon. He was hungry as hell. His hunger suddenly transitioned when he saw the man walk through that door. He went from full to ravenous. And it wasn't just some simple hunger, no. Tyler felt like he hadn't had a proper meal for years. The more Tyler ate the hungrier he got. Tyler didn't even know that that could even happen. Just many minutes after he realized that it's not the regular kind of hunger he was feeling. It was a craving. Craving for him

The brunet didn't talk much, he allowed the three of them to have their talk while Tyler sat in his own bubble thinking about life. He knew his mother wasn't happy about his silence. What was he supposed to say? Hey, Bill, I haven't told you already but my son and I made a sex tape? Tyler discreetly licked his spoon, the soup was so fucking delicious, holy shit. It was already gone and he didn't want to lift his head up and be involved in the conversation. But he had to. At first, Tyler was gonna talk about the weather but it was pretty fucking obvious that it was pouring outside. Tyler glanced to the left, the water was gushing across the glass like someone had turned on the hoses. 

Tyler licked his spoon again, his gaze flickered and his eyes met Josh's. The man watched Tyler's tongue lap around the end of the metal spoon and go back into his mouth. Tyler placed the spoon back, his hand reached for the tall glass of water. Josh's eyebrow tilted as he watched the boy slide his thin fingers up and down the glass slowly, fingertips collecting the dew that had collected on the surface. Josh's Adam's apple moved like the ice cubes in the liquid. Slowly, up and down. Tyler had no idea what he was doing but he liked it. 

Tyler's finger rose up to his mouth, he licked the droplets off his finger, plump lips wrapping around his digits. Josh didn't break the intense eye contact, his jaw tightened. Finally, he was able to pry his gaze away from the boy. Tyler's foot slipped out of his shoe, the boy pretended to fix his chair when in reality he just wanted to get a little bit closer so that his foot would reach Josh.

Tyler smirked as he watched the man tense in his spot, eyes going wide as Tyler's foot slid up and down his crotch. Josh cleared his throat and grabbed his glass of water. His eyelids fluttered, Tyler stared at Josh amused, Josh's lips opened as if he was about to moan but he just let out a fake cough, excusing briefly after. An unexpected strike of thunder from outside made everyone jump slightly in their seats.

"So Tyler?" Bill's voice scared him, the boy's leg quickly retracted from Josh's groin

"Yes?" the boy answered sweetly, angelic voice as clear as a silver bell

"Tell us a bit about yourself?" 

"Oh," Tyler glanced at Josh for a second, the man was trying to get back his composure "I don't know where to start."

"Maybe start with hobbies?" Bill shrugged "Do you have any?"

"Oh, I do actually." Tyler smirked, fingers casually stroking his chin and lower lip, he knew that  that used to drive Josh crazy "I play a few instruments." 

"Oh?" Bill seemed amused 

"Yeah, ukulele and piano." Tyler felt Josh's foot nudge at his aggressively like the man was telling him to quit his perverted footsie bullshit "A little bit of bass. I'm not particularly good at it, I just started."

"You must get all the ladies, I bet?" Bill's eyebrow rose playfully as if he just said the best joke ever

"Oh, no." Tyler chuckled "I'm gay."

Tyler saw Josh try not to choke on his water. Bill seemed surprised a bit. The brunet waited for him to frown in disgust but he received no such reaction.

"I'm sure the lads appreciate the music as well," Bill cleared his throat "Are you in college, Tyler?"

"No, I'm working at my mom's." 

Bill seemed disappointed this time. This time Tyler felt pressure where it shouldn't be. Josh smirked devilishly. Tyler's hand discreetly went under the tale where he pinched Josh's ankle as hard as he could. Josh flinched making everyone at the table glance at him with confusion on their faces.

"Sorry..." Josh breathed out "Leg cramp."

"It's great that you decided to help out your mother," the middle-aged man reached for Kelly's hand "Josh is actually helping me out as well, isn't that right?"

Josh nodded, his father stared at him waiting for the man to speak. Josh swallowed his drink, lips twitching into a smile. God, everything was so awkward. 

"Y-yeah, I'm a youth counsellor." Josh breathed out "I'm not that into religion but I help my dad out as much as I can."

So he didn't lose his job after all. Tyler let out a heavy sigh, that caught Josh's attention. The man looked at him, his gaze intense but soft somehow. Tyler brushed off the sudden melancholy that washed over him and returned to his bratty self. 

"Oh, it's so bad outside," Kelly exclaimed

"It's pretty bad," Bill agreed "I don't think it will be a good idea for you to go back during the storm."

"We'd love to stay," Kelly chirped "We are grateful for your hospitality, isn't that right, Tyler?"

"Yeah, it's great," the boy nodded

If they're gonna stay here for a little longer he'll make sure to torture Josh as much as he can. 

The rain didn't stop pouring, it was storming so hard outside that the lights flickered constantly. Tyler's right foot was out of his shoe, pushing against all the right places. Tyler was impressed that Josh was able to keep a normal conversation without appearing too distraught. The brunet kept testing Josh, pushing the limits. At this point, Josh was fully hard, Tyler could feel it twitch even under the layers of fabric. 

Tyler paused to appreciate how nice the man looked. After a year and a half, he was looking dapper as ever. Tyler would've been very appreciative if the man rubbed his rough stubbly face all over his body. The boy didn't know what exactly he was trying to achieve. He knew that he was trying to make the man as uncomfortable as ever as some sort of revenge. It felt kinda good to see the man suffer but at the same time, Tyler wanted to leave the man alone. 

But was he gonna?

Tyler's toes managed to grasp the zipper. The horror in Josh's eyes was nothing like he had ever seen. Tyler felt the zipper slowly slide down allowing him even more access to the man. Josh clenched his jaw, his eyes were angry, pleading the boy to stop. He wasn't gonna stop until the man writhes from his touch. 

Tyler didn't realize how late it had gotten. Bill invited them to stay the night since it would've been dangerous to drive home during a storm at night. Kelly was more than happy to stay the night. Josh was instructed to show Tyler his room. The woman disappeared into the hall with Bill, Tyler was left alone with Josh. The maid was the only one who was keeping Josh from ripping Tyler to shreds. 

Tyler followed the man without saying a word, he shivered from slight fear and excitement. Tyler was impressed with how quickly Josh managed to hide the mess Tyler had made out of him. Not that Bill or Kelly cared, they were busy with their own things. 

"This is your room," Josh said, his voice suddenly low and husky, just the way Tyler liked it

"Where's the bathroom?" Tyler glanced at the maid who just had to start dusting off random objects in the hall

"Inside." Josh hissed

Tyler wasn't sure if that was an order or a direction. Either way, he got a boner. 

"Goodnight, Josh," Tyler smiled sweetly, his fingers sliding down the man's forearm

"I swear-" Josh mumbled, he glanced at the maid who would not leave

Tyler smirked and slipped into his room. A relieved sigh left his chest like someone rolled a boulder off of it. The boy didn't know why, but he was feeling extra bratty and extra anxious at the same time. This whole thing wasn't going to end well. 

Tyler darted to the bathroom where he could have a panic attack in peace.