Fuck You, Cupid, You Son Of A

"Shit, he's coming, he's coming." Tyler breathed heavily "Okay, just breathe and act like you didn't break into his hou- wait I broke into his house, okay, fuck, damn. Shit."

Tyler gulped, the memories flooded back in at the worst time ever. Josh smiled warmly as if the weather wasn't warm enough. Tyler gritted his teeth...

"Okay, great, now you look like you haven't pooped in five days." Tyler drew in a deep breath "Good job Tyler, as if you didn't look guilty enough already."

Josh opened his perfectly normal lips that were a perfectly normal pink shade that wasn't special in any way and Tyler was ready to confess all of his sins to the man.

"Oh, hey, Tyler." Josh approached the boy and casually stuffed his hands into the pockets of his shorts

"Sup." Tyler slapped himself mentally

"Really, Tyler, 'sup'? Why don't you fist-bump him and call him your bro as well?"

Josh chuckled softly showing his perfectly white teeth and Tyler got a sudden urge to shove the man into the nearest dumpster for being so perfect. Oh, hey, who dropped their Ken-doll? Tyler swallowed the tacky lump in his throat, it's not like he was afraid of the man... He was scared shitless, yeah, not gonna lie, but there was also something... There was something and it bothered the hell out of Tyler because the brunet couldn't quite grasp it. There was something else. The boy let out a soft breath and straightened his posture, he decided to ignore it and focus on his bone-shattering fear and the suffocating weight of an incoming embarrassment.

"Wh-what are you doing here?" Tyler stuttered

"I just came by to check if you were alright." Josh smiled with a perfectly ordinary smile that wasn't magical in any way but it turned Tyler's insides into a smoothie

"Oh... How...So?" the brunet tried to squeeze out a smile

"Well, considering how smashed you were yesterday, I had to make sure that you weren't hurt." Josh bit his bottom lip lightly "And most importantly, I had to make sure that I dropped you off at the right address."

Tyler nodded and glanced back at his crappy apartment.

"Yep, that's the right address for sure." Tyler clenched his sticky fist and hid it behind his back, Madison was awfully quiet. The brunet wondered if the girl was still there but he couldn't move his eyes way from the man's face. So many freckles. It was weird seeing Josh up close.

"So, you're okay, right?" Josh raised a brow and slid his sunglasses up to his forehead

Tyler stared the man into his eyes and nodded without blinking. Josh stared back with a side grin. He chuckled and patted Tyler's arm in a friendly way.

"I see you're still pretty dazed so I'll leave you to rest." A smile graced the older man's lips "Get rest okay? And stay hydrated. "

"Y-you too." Tyler uttered, he wanted to come up with something sassy but his brain melted into a puddle just like his ice cream

"I'll make sure to do that." Josh grinned "Come to the youth center tomorrow, I have some things I want to discuss with the gang and it would be great if you'd be there."

"Sure." Tyler nodded

"Okay, I'll see you there." Josh threw Tyler a subtle wink before going back to his car

Tyler slowly sat back down and watched the man climb into his car and drive away.

"Dude..." Madison showed up from behind the dumpster "Did that actually happened?"

"What?" Tyler yapped, his gaze still dreamy

"You just agreed to go to the youth center." Madison's lips curved into a confused smile "You? Since when you listen to authorities?"

"I d-don't." Tyler scoffed and turned his head the other way "No way."

"Oh..." Madison tilted her head to the side slowly "Oh!"

The brunet turned to his little sister slowly and stared at her for a couple of seconds.

"No!" Tyler sprung up

"Dude, you have a crush on him." The girl giggled making Tyler frown even more

"No!" the boy flailed his arms angrily "No way! He's so old!"

"You are so drooling over him." Madison cackled to herself quietly

"You-" Tyler pointed at his little sister angrily "You shut up and stop talking."

The boy stormed off stomping his feet and fuming. There was no way he had a crush on his youth counselor. Josh was so old and wore very short shorts. There was no way that Tyler would fall for a guy like him, no matter how muscular his arms were. No matter how dreamy his eyes were and how his eyes crinkled when he smiled...

Oh, that was more than a simple crush but Tyler didn't know that yet.