It's All Downhill From Here

Tyler wiggled his toes making the bubbles on the surface sway as the water slushed around. The boy let out a heavy sigh and scooped up a handful of white sparkly foam.

"What's wrong?" Josh questioned, his chin resting on Tyler's shoulder

The boy shrugged and harshly blew air on the bubbles making them fly out of his palms and back into the bathtub. Josh gently rubbed Tyler's shoulders, the boy hummed in appreciation. He's been incredibly tense lately. It was clear why he was so anxious to him but Josh was left in the dark. Tyler didn't have the courage to tell Josh what was going on inside his stupid head.

Josh asked Tyler something, his voice sounded like the boy was inside a bubble. The man's voice was a muffled echo, flying past Tyler and melting into the walls. The brunet unconsciously bit his lip over and over again. His eyebrows furrowed, this bubble bath was the opposite of relaxing. All Tyler could think about was Steve's threats and the video on Josh's phone.

It wasn't hard to get it since the man's password was something Tyler related. The boy had to yet figure it out but he was sure it would be easy. He could just ask the man to give him his phone, Tyler was afraid that it would raise suspicion. The brunet couldn't risk that. Tyler could feel the guilt rise already. It was like gasoline, rising up his windpipe, torching his guts. The more the boy thought about his current situation, the more it hurt. He didn't do anything yet but he knew he will. Madison was his world, he needed to protect her.

Tyler was a smart boy, he usually made pretty good decisions but right now his brain froze. He was afraid. Little did he know that Steve didn't have the balls to hurt a kid but when your mind is shackled with fear you lose the ability to think rationally.

Tyler's breath hitched, he gripped the edges of his bath as he rose from the water. Josh's gentle hand gripped his hips, pulling him down slightly.

"Where are you going?" the man whispered, desperation in his loose grip. Josh didn't want Tyler to leave just yet. The water was still warm.

Tyler smiled weakly and slid out of the man's grasp. Josh stuck out his bottom lip for a pout, Tyler's heart shattered into small pieces seeing Josh's sad eyes.

"I'll be right back," the boy whispered, his fingers holding the towel around his hips

"Okay," Josh said timidly, his torso disappeared under the bubbles again.

Tyler watched Josh's calm face for a few seconds, taking in his perfect features. He had bubbles in his curly locks that somehow made him look soft and vulnerable. Tyler made sure to memorize every part of Josh's face like it was the last time he saw it so from so close like it was his last time being so intimate. Tyler shrugged his grim thoughts off. He tend to get those more frequently lately.

Finding Josh's phone was harder than actually unlocking it. Josh didn't really care about his cellular device, he wasn't addicted to it like Tyler was. The boy had to really put his brain to use thinking of places where the small piece of technology could be. The boy found it wedged between two pillows on the couch. Josh probably threw it into the corner the second the door opened. He was eager to take care of Tyler's bruised knees.

The boy needed three attempts to unlock the phone. He entered his and then Josh's birth date and was unsuccessful. The brunet realized that he should've entered his name to save him some headache. Tyler's pruned up fingers quickly pressed on the gallery icon. Their video was the only video Josh had on his phone making it easier to find. Tyler stared at the thumbnail, his finger hovering over "delete". The boy bit the insides of his cheek, it wasn't like Steve was going to share the video somewhere? He just wanted to see if Tyler was telling the truth. A hardcore blowjob was enough proof that Tyler and Josh were indeed together.

Tyler's finger hovered over the trash can icon for quite a while but he finally pressed the share button. A few seconds later his phone let out a ding signalling that he had received the video. Tyler quickly closed all the apps to get rid of any signs of him snooping around. Tyler sniffled, he noticed that Josh's background was a photo of him looking spaced out, holding a very long fry. Tyler noticed Charlie and Jared in the background but the man had edited the photo that only Tyler was in focus.

"Ty?" the boy flinched at the man's voice

He slowly turned around to see Josh slowly emerging from the bathroom, completely naked with bubbles still on his skin. Tyler slid the man's phone under the pillow and stood up to wrap his arms around the man's waist.

"Is there something wrong?" Josh caressed the boy's cheek in the gentlest way possible

"No." the boy shook his head

"I don't believe you," the man's eyes narrowed with disbelief "There's something off, I can tell."

"I'm just tired," Tyler lied through his teeth "And hungry."

"But you just ate," Josh chuckled

"I'm hungry again," Tyler shrugged, he wasn't really hungry but he needed Josh out of the room so that he could send the video to Steve

"Alright," Josh pecked Tyler's forehead "What do you want?"

"Suprise me," Tyler shrugged again, his shoulders twitched rather nervously but Josh didn't pay attention to that

"Okay, darling." Josh chuckled "I'll just put on some clothes."

Tyler hummed in agreement, his toes curling anxiously. The older man got dressed and rushed out the door, wallet in hand. Tyler immediately dove for his phone and searched his contacts. A heavy, cold sensation prickled the boy's chest the moment he was notified that the video was received.

Tyler: There

Tyler: Happy yet, fucker?

Steve took a moment to respond but he wrote back eventually

Steve: Holy shit

Tyler: Leave me and my sister alone now

Steve: I'll think about it

Tyler: What the fuck do you mean "I'll think about it"?

Steve: I mean that I'll think about it, you walnut

Tyler: We had A DEAL

Steve: Welcome to the real world

Steve: Have fun with your boyfriend

Steve: While you still can