Dicks Out For Harambe

I know that I said that I'm not gonna write it anymore but... Smut

◇◆◇◆

Tyler came off with a sputter and a cough, his throat burned. The tears in his eyes mixed with his mascara, it burned. Josh glanced at him from above, a dominant smirk on his lips. Tyler whimpered from the man's touch, the similar dull sensation at the back of his head came back when the man's fingers tangled in the boy's hair.

"Oh, come on, sweetheart, I know you can take it." Josh forced Tyler to look up

Tyler sniffled and opened his swollen lips allowing the same pressure into his mouth. Tyler closed his eyes and relaxed his jaw, Josh held his head firmly in place, shining light on the boys face with his phone. Josh had a clever smirk on his face, he seemed to be enjoying this, obviously. Maybe a bit too much, the man's actions seemed a little bit on the sadistic side to the boy but he didn't mind.

Tyler's cheeks hollowed around Josh's length, red swollen lips glistening with saliva, cloudy substance drizzling down Tyler's chin, dripping onto his lap. Josh's grip on Tyler's hair didn't loosen up once, it only strengthened as his hips kept snapping forward faster and faster. Tyler's eyes ushered shut, his tears dark grey from the mascara glistening in the outer corners of his eyes.

Wet, choking sounds filled the small dressing booth, Tyler was at a complete loss for air. He was already choking and crying and only two-thirds of it was in his mouth. Josh didn't find that very satisfactory so he pushed himself further down Tyler's throat making the boy choke up even more. Tyler's shaking fingers gripped Josh's thighs, the dull pressure grazing his throat felt good even though it didn't sound very pleasant. The boy's cheeks continued hollowing, Josh let out his first moan, shuddering and shy. Tyler took that as encouragement to go deeper and faster.

Tyler's head bobbed up and down, reddened lips dripping spit. Josh wailed engulfed in wet heat, vision fading to black as he continued fucking Tyler's mouth. The man's grip loosened up a bit and Tyler knew that he's slowly taking back control. That didn't last for long, both of Josh's palms came around Tyler's, gripping the back of his head firmly.

The man growled as he pushed himself onto Tyler, the boy whimpered helplessly. His aching jaw continued moving, tongue swirling around without resting.

"I can tell that you're having fun," Josh said out of breath

Tyler was forced to remove his mouth from Josh's cock, a thick trail of saliva connecting his lips and the tip. Tyler wiped his mouth with the back of his hand, the boy squinted at the light in Josh's hands.

"Stick your tongue out," Josh commanded, thumb rubbing roughly against his slit

Tyler obeyed, he propped himself with his hands as he arched his back, head up, staring at Josh with hooded eyes. Josh started off rubbing slow wet circles against Tyler's tongue. Tyler wiggled his tongue, teasing the man. Josh showed himself into Tyler's mouth with a growl just to pull away seconds later. He continued the action of snapping his hips to bury himself in Tyler's throat fully and then pulling out promptly. Tyler couldn't help himself but gag as the man reached further and further into his throat with every hip thrust.

Josh gripped his throbbing length, fingers running alongside the vein that popped out on the side. Tyler fluttered his wet eyelashes, an innocent glimmer in his eyes. He managed to look like a sweet little angel despite the mascara running down his cheeks and the questionable substance on his chin.

Josh's cock pushed against Tyler's lips sloppily, without aiming. Tyler's eyebrows rose upwards innocently forcing a ragged moan out of Josh's mouth. The way Tyler acted innocent sent the man on cloud nine and all he could think about was the brunet under him, pinned on the ground, Josh's name on his lips.

"Fuck," Josh's head tilted back, Tyler's slim fingers wrapped around the shaft as his lips squeezed the tip tightly

Tyler's movements were fast, he pushed back away the pain he felt in his knees. The brunet's sensitive skin rubbed against the rough wooden floor of the changing booth. He could feel the small particles of gravel digging into his skin. Josh's thrusts wiggled him out of place forcing his knees to slide out of the place bruising them even more.

Tyler reached for Josh's phone and quickly tapped on the camera icon. The boy handed Josh back his phone, the man raised a brow in confusion. A devilish smirk lit his face afterwards.

"Look at me," Josh growled, the red dot blinked as the phone's rear camera started recording

Tyler obeyed as he always did and lifted his eyes upwards. Josh's fingers raked through the boy's locks, tugging it lightly.

"Such a sweet little angel," Josh pulled out of Tyler's mouth, the camera zoomed on the boy's mouth "But we all know that you aren't one. Isn't that right?"

"Yes, sir," Tyler panted, Josh's twitching length rubbed against his rosy cheeks

Josh switched hands, he held the phone with his left hand now, camera view captured his tattoo when the man grabbed Tyler's face again.

"Make daddy cum, baby." the man groaned

Tyler wasted no time, his mouth went to work. Soon Josh was shuddering, quiet moans slipping through his parted lips. Tyler's nose reached the man's short pubic hair, a small twitch and Josh was cumming down Tyler's throat with a growl. The boy's eyes darted upwards to look at the man's face. Josh was in pure bliss, head tipped back, eyes ushered shut.

Moments after Tyler removed his mouth from Josh's cock slowly, lips sliding across the man's whole length agonizingly slowly. The man grabbed Tyler's chin, the camera zoomed focused on his face.

"Open your mouth," the man said

Tyler parted his lips showing his clean tongue. The boy licked his lips, Josh's dick, slick with spit, was in full shot with Tyler's angelic face in the background. Josh ran his fingers through the boy's hair a few more times, soft praises spilling out of the man's mouth.

"Good boy," Josh uttered before ending the recording

Tyler's lungs pushed out a harsh breath, his eyes stung from the mascara. Josh knelt down next to him. Tyler didn't expect Josh to kiss him so hard. The boy kissed back immediately, fingers found their way in the dark. Tyler buried his digits in Josh's damp hair in an attempt to bring the man closer. The older man squeezed Tyler tightly enough to steal the breath from his lungs.

"You did amazing, buttercup," Josh whispered in the dark

Tyler didn't answer, he just sniffled softly and pressed his body against Josh's harder. The man pulled his swimming trunks up before lifting Tyler off the ground.

"We both need a bath," Josh sighed, he carried Tyler through the dark

"M-my knees hurt," the boy whispered

"We'll put an ice pack on them right away," Josh chuckled "No ugly bruises will ever bother my little princess."