Ah, Fuck, I Can't Believe You've Done This

At first, Tyler thought that his life was over and Josh had already left but then he noticed a familiar head of black curly hair in the crowd. Tyler stopped to catch his breath, he didn't want to show up panting like a seal after a jog. The giant clock on the wall showed that he was ten minutes late, Tyler was surprised that Josh had the patience to wait for him. The man sat on the edge of the fountain, a safe distance away from the water droplets. Tyler fanned his face with his hands like a white girl when she found out that Harry Styles had liked her comment on Twitter. 

"Hey," Tyler practised in his mind" Hi, hey, hello, hi." 

"Oh, hi Tyler." Josh greeted the brunet with a smile

"Yes." Tyler croaked, mission failed, better luck next time

Josh let out a small laugh, his eyes crinkled. Tyler wished he had a phone so he could google where was the nearest cliff. The brunet giggled nervously, he hoped that Josh was laughing with him, not at him. Ah, who he was kidding, most of the time people were laughing at him. He should've been used to it by now. 

Tyler noticed that Josh had changed his attire, the brunet contemplated whether he should address it or leave it be. Josh looked really nice, and by nice he meant holy fucking shit choke me now. The white, semi-sheer tank top Josh was wearing really showed off the man's arms and his broad shoulders. In fact, they looked too nice almost of he wanted to show off to everyone. Or maybe to a specific someone. The black skinny jeans hugging his legs really made Tyler appreciate them more. It was a shame that a red flannel tied around the man's hips hid his delicious looking thighs. 

"I thought you'd never show up." Josh let out a content sigh, his chest rose up forcing Tyler's gaze jab right at it

"Oh, I was just messing around and didn't have the time to look at the clock," Tyler said nonchalantly, he didn't want Josh to see that he was counting the seconds in his mind, eager to see his beautiful face again. The man's eyebrows twitched upwards, his eyes flashed with a glimmer of disappointment. 

Oh no, he was being too no homo to the man. 

"So, is this a date?" Tyler chuckled

Fuck, too homo now.

"Kidding." Tyler's eyes shifted nervously "Obviously..."

A soft laughter erupted from Josh's throat, the man rubbed the back of his head anxiously. Great, Tyler ruined everything by making it super awkward. Josh stared at Tyler curiously, his top teeth squeezing down on his lip softly. Tyler felt as if he was under a magnifying glass. 

"Is that the new eyeshadow?" Josh tilted his head gesturing at the boy with his eyes

"Oh," Tyler swallowed thickly "Y-yes it is."

"I told you it would look beautiful on you," Josh muttered under his breath, almost as if he didn't want anyone to hear it

"What?" Tyler pretended that he didn't catch that

"It looks nice." Josh's gaze shifted away from the boy

"Thank you." Tyler fluttered his eyelashes flirtatiously, he couldn't possibly see the glitter in his eyes but Josh saw it. He saw it all.

"So, what store do you want me to escort you to?" Tyler tilted his head up to look around

"Actually," Josh cleared his throat "It's not in the mall."

"Oh?" 

"Yeah, it's like two blocks away." Josh rubbed the back of his head once again "I hope you're not mad."

Oh, Tyler? Mad? At Josh? Never. In fact, he was almost pissing his pants from excitement and anxiety. A long walk with the man of his dreams. Just the two of them? Could it get any better? I don't fucking think so. On the other hand, he'll have to come up with a non-awkward conversation topic that wouldn't make Tyler rip his brains out. 

"It's cool, I guess." Tyler shrugged casually 

"Y-yeah." Josh nodded "Shall we then?"

Tyler nodded and followed after the man. He was so concentrated on not making the conversation awkward that he made it awkward with his overly calculated, almost robotic responses. He couldn't help it, Tyler's body felt so tense. He avoided skin contact. They were both wearing short-sleeved shirts and Tyler feared that one touch would launch his ass to space and that would be awkward for both of them, wouldn't it? 

"And we are here." Josh stopped and gestured at a small shop with neon signs in the windows

"You skate?" Tyler raised an eyebrow as he examined the various types of skateboards presented in the windows

"Since I was sixteen, I think." Josh shrugged "You?"

"Oh, hell yeah, bro." Tyler grazed his knuckles against Josh's shoulder lightly "I'm like totally stoked to shred some rails, my dude." 

"You don't." Josh chuckled to himself

"I'm like super ready to do some kickflips." Tyler continued embarrassing himself "It's gonna be legit radical, bro."

"I think you proved yourself." Josh let out a heart-melting giggle "You're a true skater."

"My board is like super lit, man. I get all the tailslides if you catch my meaning." 

"Stop." Josh pressed his palm against Tyler's mouth, his lips stretched into a wide smile "Just stop."

Tyler grinned against Josh's mouth, he did the stupidest thing ever. He licked Josh's palm. The man's face twisted in surprise and slight disgust. Tyler grinned when Josh moved his hand away even though on the inside he wished for the intimacy to come back. 

"Will you help me pick a board?" Josh questioned as he opened the door for Tyler

"I know nothing about skateboards." Tyler shook his head

"Just pick the one you like the most." Josh grinned 

"This one." Tyler pointed at a pink skateboard with glittery flowers at the bottom

"Why are you like this?" Josh let out a pained sigh

"Okay, okay." Tyler cackled and looked around the store more "I like this black one the most."

"With the roses?" Josh pointed at the skateboard

"Yup." Tyler nodded "It looks like Gucci threw up all over it... I love it."

Josh smiled and grabbed the skateboard. He placed it on the counter and turned to Tyler.

"Now pick one for me."

"W-what?" Tyler was close to swallowing his own tongue "I already did."

"No," a sly smirk crept onto Josh's lips, "I said help me pick a board, not my board. That one is for you."

"I can't even skate." Tyler flailed his hands defensively "I don't need a board."

"You do." 

"Why?"

"Because I'm going to teach you."