Chapter 1 The Black Haired Boy

*Inspired By ClariCandi*

~Asuna’s P.O.V~

“Asuna Yuuki!” My boss called out to me, so I turned and looked at him.

“Y-Yes…chef?” I stuttered from my shyness. I really hated it sometimes.

“I’m going out and getting some ingredients. You take over the cooking. I trust you to make the customers happy.”

Me? Take over the cooking? That rarely happened, even though the chef knows it makes the customers happy. To them, I was the best at it.

“Don’t forget to take the orders too Asuna.” He added.

“D-Don’t worry chef, I-I will m-make you h-happy.” I smiled.

He left me and some other waitresses to do the whole thing. Sometimes working at a diner is hard work. I sighed and headed out to take some orders. I got embarrassed a few times, from wearing my short waitress dress. Some of the guys stared at me and being my shy self, I blushed and turned away. I walked over to a boy with black hair. I could see he hasn’t ordered yet.

“H-Hi…anything to d-drink?” I asked while trying to keep my skirt down. I usually had to do that around guys. He turned to look at me and smiled.

“I would like to have ice tea please.” He said kindly. He looked like he goes to my school…

“U-Uh ok…I will, be right back.” I said quickly and went to go get his drink. Ice tea huh? I would’ve thought he would get soda or something. I came back with the drink.

“Thank you…” He trailed off and looked at my name tag.  “Asuna?” I nodded.

“T-That’s my name…” I said quietly. “S-So you ready to o-order?” He nodded.

“I would like to order a sandwich.” He said dramatically. I slightly smiled.

“T-That it?” I asked. Weird that he would order a sandwich. Or is it just me?

“Yup.” I took his menu and headed in the kitchen.

You could say that the sandwich was plain. You could easily make it at home, for cheaper. I sighed. I have no idea why people just don’t do that, but whatever more money for us. I took out some bread, lettuce, tomato, mayo, and ham, and put them together. So simple.

I walked back out with the sandwich and placed it in front of him. His face lit up and smiled up at me. I tried to smile back.

“Thanks.” He took a bite out of it and just froze.

“U-Uh…you ok?” I asked him. He turned to face me.

“Who made this wonderful tasting sandwich?” He asked me. Oh wonderful.

“M-Me actually…” I blushed.

The guy stood up and grabbed me by the shoulders. I blushed more and tried not to stare at him.

“I have some words for you…Get back in that kitchen! Get the bread, slap it together with all the wonderful things you put in it and come back so I can eat it!” He said dramatically. I slightly smiled with a nervous cheesy look.

“U-Uh…O-Ok…” I said and went back in the kitchen.

After all the 5th sandwiches, the guy always mumbled,” I love you sandwich, I love you, I love you, I love you.”  He also had a kawaii face while eating it. I watched from behind the counter, and it was a little funny. I never have seen a guy like this.

“Uh…Asuna?” He called to me. I blinked a couple of times, realizing I was staring at him. Awkward…

“Y-Yes?” I said while walking toward him.

“Can I have the ingredients?”  He asked. I sighed, knowing how basic it is. Anyone could make it. So I told him. He paid for the sandwiches after he was done.

“Thanks Asuna! Have a nice day.” He waved to me.

“B-Bye.” I waved back. What a cute boy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Like/Love:Comment

Hates,Opinions:Comment

Add To Library Or Reading List

Follow If Want

Listening To: Inu X Boku Secret Service Opening