14. Losing my composure

Start from the beginning

"Wakey, wakey." someone shakes me and I turn over, only to fall off my bed. I groan and open my eyes to see that Nick was standing over me while Dylan and Blake were snickering.

"Ugh! what do you want?" I groan out.

"Nothing much, we just wanted

To know if you wanted to go out for some breakfast with us." I could tell that he was just being nice, I knew that Nick was the only one who wanted me to come.

"No I'm fine, I'll just eat some roman noodle soup." those things were my life. I didn't want to go with them anyway.

"Come on please, we really want you to come with us." he tried to give me the puppy dog eyes, but it didn't work. it only worked when Dylan did it.

Why I don't know.

"Just leave it Nick, if the fatty doesn't want to come then leave her here so she can eat her shitty roman noodle soup." Blake sneers and Dylan snickered. I glared at Blake, why does he always have to make unnecessary comments.

"You sure?" Nick asks again while ignoring Blake and Dylan's laughter.

"I'm sure." I say while still glaring at them. Nick gives me one last look before he leaves the room along with everyone else. I get up off of the floor and sit on my bed. I was about to write when Dylan came back into the room.

"What are you doing here?" he looked at me with a glare.

"I know what happened last night, if you tell Mali I swear I'll make your life a living hell!" he sneered then came up to me so that our faces were touching and kissed my neck. before I had any time to say anything he left my room.

What.

The.

Fudge?

I sat on my bed frozen. was he bipolar or what. I took out my notebook and decided to draw some more. I started to draw an eye then I sketched out the structure of the face, I looked at it for a minute before realizing who I was drawing.

Dylan.

I tore the paper out of my notebook and crumbled it up and threw it in the garbage can next to my bed. Ugh! he was always in my mind lately especially since that kissed we shared last night. How could he kiss me and say not to tell his girlfriend? What kind of girl did he take me for? if he thought that I was going to keep secrets from Mali then he had another thing coming to him.

I wasn't some toy he could play around with. I may be a shy girl, but I wasn't going to let him walk all over me. I know when to say no.

I reached for my phone and dialed Sophie's number. After the incident with Megan, I felt much better calling Sophie then calling her. I know I shouldn't be mad at her, but I felt as if I was being ganged up on and she was suppose to be on my side not theirs.

"Hello?" Sophie answered and I signed in relief.

"Can you come over I'm alone right now." I made sure to tell her that I was alone just in case she didn't want to come with the boys around. Not like she would care or anything, I secretly thought that she had a crush on my brother. Either that or Dylan.

I hoped it was Dylan for my sake. I didn't want her to date my brother, that would be too awkward. it's not like I wanted her to date Dylan either, but if I had to pick I guess it would be him.

"Yeah, sure I'll be there in 10 minutes."

"Thanks." I hung up and laid back on my plush bed. I needed someone here with me. I was fine being alone, it's just that I needed someone to talk to. Maybe she could give me some advice.

After about 10 minutes the doorbell had rung and I got up to go answer the door.

"Hey!" she hugged me and walked Into the house I grabbed some snacks up to my bed room and we sat and ate while I told her most of what had happened these past days.

"Whoa, so you mean to tell me you and Dylan made out 3 times including the time that he kissed you to make Mali jealous?" she looked like she was ready to squeal.

"Yeah, but he has a girlfriend." I try to explain to her.

"And she's my sister." Sophie rolls her eyes. Mmmm, interesting that she wasn't jealous of the fact that me and Dylan kissed, maybe she did like my brother.

"Screw your sister, I don't know why you care if you hurt your sisters feelings, I'm pretty sure she's dished you a million times." Sophie scoffs and I laugh a little. she did have a point.

"I don't know, I just don't want to steal her boyfriend away from her, then I'll be viewed as a slut." I pick at the cotton on my sheets. Sophie shakes her head at me.

"Start thinking about yourself for once. Your always wondering about other people, worry about yourself." she gives me a sympathetic look. I hated when people gave me that look, It made me feel like I was some pathetic human being.

"I do and I'm just saying that I'm not going to play with fire, he's Mali's boyfriend and that's the way it should stay." she gives me a look saying that she doesn't agree.

"Your a lost cause Lacey, why can't you be more outgoing!" she whines playfully and I push her so that she falls off my bed.

"Because I don't want to be, I'm fine with my boring personality." I state and she gets back up and sits back on my bed while giving me a playful glare.

"Fine, but just so you know I'm totally rooting for Dacey!" I raise an eyebrow at her.

"Excuse me, what?" She laughs.

"Lacey and Dylan put together, I totally ship you guys!" she giggles while I stare at her praying that she's not on drugs.

"Oh Sophie, you are one crazy girl."

**************************

Alright guys so this was chapter 13 tell me what you think, love it or not?

Comment

Vote

Follow

Thanks!!!!