"Ashton." she snapped, "You're late."

"Yeah, sorry." I mumbled, "I um.... had a panic attack in the car."

"Why?" she laughed, starting away from us and snapping her fingers, indicating Destiny and I follow after.

"Because he was terrified of you bithc ass." Destiny grumbled.

"What's that?" Caroline asked.

"I said....."

"No reason!" I replied, shooting Destiny a warning look, "Um, where are we going?"

“I have a meeting to squash this Larry Stylinson bull shit.” She spat, “I’ll talk to you then drop you off at your hotel on the way.”

“We’re getting in your car?” Destiny demanded, “This is kidnapping!”

Rolling her eyes, Caroline, snatched her keys off her receptions’ desk.

“I’ll be back by four Amy.” She sighed.

“Have a nice day Mrs…..”

“Get back to work Amy.”

Amy sunk back into her seat as Caroline led us through a revolving glass door, through the parking lot to an expensive looking, sports car. Getting in she slammed the door closed behind her before hitting the unlock button twice.

“Well get in.” she snapped.

Awkwardly opening the door, I held it open for Destiny and waited for her to slide into the back seat before getting in behind her.

“Buckle up.” Caroline sighed, putting on a pair of massive sunglasses, “That’s the last thing I need for a pap to catch you driving without a seatbelt.”

Flipping off Caroline to the back of her head, Destiny, ignored her, sitting Indian style on the seat.

“Buckle up.” I whispered.

“Shut up.” She whispered back.

Sighing, I buckled my own seatbelt then reached across for hers however she swatted my hand away.

“So,” Caroline sighed, pulling out of the parking lot, “Where do I even begin?”

“By making Ashton feel like complete and utter shit and tearing him down until he feels like the insignificant beetle you are inside.” Destiny snapped.

“Destiny!” I cried.

“No, no, it’s fine.” Caroline laughed, “I was young once and overly obsessed with a boy.”

“I’m not overly obsessed.”

“Really?”

“Can we just talk about what we have to and get this over with?” I sighed.

“Gladly.” Caroline replied, “So the girlfriend, I genuinely was sorry to hear about that. Good call keeping the baby though, that couldn’t have gotten messy if you had decided differently. Although you shouldn’t have given it to her parents so quickly, you should have at least taken some pics, but what are we gonna do now. I will commence you on your name choice though. Luke’s late girlfriend, mother’s name and your last name, very bold but very touching, ignorant teenage girls will eat tha…..”

“His fans aren’t ignorant.” Destiny snapped.

“Oh, I’m sorry, the brilliant genius who obsess over four boys they don’t know.”

“Lady, where you not hugged as a child?”

“Destiny!” I cried.

“As a matter of fact I wasn’t.” Caroline snapped, “So believe it or not I know what it’s like to be sad, which is why I’m making it my personal mission not to let you break your fans hearts, but if you want to parade around like a crack snorting 90s rock God, then be my guest!”

“What?” I asked.

“You heard me.” She replied, “But don’t you dare come crying to me when you have no fans! These girls need something to hold onto, and believe it or not I am trying to give them that! Maybe if you didn’t make it so damn difficult for me I’d do a better job!”

“I…I um, didn’t look at it like that before.” I mumbled.

“No I’m sure you didn’t.” she snapped, “No one ever does. What did you think my sole purpose in life was to make you miserable?”

“Kind of.” I admitted.

“Well,” she sighed, sniffing, “This is not about me. This is about you. I think you need to tweet how grateful you are for your supportive fans and how they’ve gotten you through this tough time.”

“That’s it?”

“I mean, I’d wait a month or so before going public with Destiny but other than that, what did you think I was going to ask you to do, take a five month break and become a recluse?”

“I don’t know, maybe.” I mumbled.

“Just don’t throw any wild parties for a minute, act appreciative and kind of sad that’s about it.”

“Okay.” I mumbled.

We then continued on in silence, apart from some song about a guy wanting someone to give him love playing on the radio, and then it happened.  Our hotel was a block away, we were driving though a intersection, the light had just turned green. I looked out my window just in time to see the large Hummer run a red light.

Then there was a blinding light, a crunching of metal, a scream, and everything went white.

Okay, QOTD 

Georgia did you like her or not?

Caroline Like a or hate

and 

Charlie love or despise?

Let me know.

THanks for reading. <3