Part 56 - I NEED you

Start from the beginning

Kaiden said "Just do some online thing.."

Aniyah laughed and Kaiden said "Please.. come with me."

Aniyah said "Are you sure you want me to come?"

Kaiden said "Yes! I lost you once.. for a few days.. and it was absolutely hell.. I can't go through that pain again.."

Aniyah pulled Kaiden into a hug and he closed his eyes and Aniyah said "Yes I'll come with you."

Kaiden smiled and picked her up, Aniyah squealed and wrapped her legs around his waist and Kaiden kissed her forehead and said "I love you.. so much.. It's insane."

Aniyah smiled and said "I think it's adorable."

Kaiden laughed and Aniyah buried her face into his neck and Kaiden held her tight. Kaiden said "Aniyah.. I want to talk to you about something serious."

Aniyah and Kaiden unhugged and he set her down and she said "Okay."

Kaiden took a deep breath and said "I don't ever.. ever want to lose you.."

Aniyah said "I know that.."

Kaiden looked down at the ground and said "I just... I think you'll be safer with someone else.. I hate this feeling, I feel like I'm dragging you down, when you deserve to be up high."

Aniyah said "You always say this! It's annoying me Kaiden.. I want you! Alright!?"

Kaiden looked up into her eyes and she said "It fucking upsets me when you do this! I don't care what you do! DRAG ME DOWN! I don't care!! I just want to be by your side.. No matter what.. No matter the cost, I'd do anything to keep you, I'd do anything to protect you.."

Kaiden said "I-" Aniyah cut him off and said "Everyone, that I have cared for, has either died, or left me.. Everyone-" Aniyah pushed hard on his chest and said "Fucking except for you!! So don't tell me, I'd be safer with anyone else... Because I would just be scared."

Kaiden took a deep breath and said "In France.. It's dangerous.. That's where I have many... many enemies... and I can't lose you.."

Aniyah said "Kaiden.. I was just kidnapped... I just got home not even yesterday, and I'm fine. I'm with you.. I'm alive. Stop worrying about the negative possibilities. Okay?"

Kaiden said "How do you expect me not to worry about you!? Aniyah I am absolutely terrified!"

Aniyah stayed quiet and Kaiden said "The days you We're gone.. I was insane.. I didn't sleep, I was yelling at people, strangling people.. God and if anyone talked negative about you, I'd nearly kill them.. You have this huge affect on me, that I don't think I can get over."

Aniyah grabbed his hands and said "You don't need to get over it.. Just know, that I'm not going anywhere.. I'm not going anywhere.. I'm not gonna allow anyone to take me.. I'm not gonna allow anyone to hurt you.. I promise."

Kaiden rested his forehead on hers and tears streamed down his face and he said "Aniyah I love you so fucking much.. I need you.. I have never told anyone I need them.. and It scares the hell out of me for how much I literally NEED you.. I always never showed weekness, I never showed love.. Until you.. I had Blake as my weakness and that was easy, he's always at home.. and now, I have you as my weakness.. and I don't know what to do, I can't breathe without worrying I'm going to hurt you... or be the reason your gonna get hurt."

Aniyah said "Kaiden-" Kaiden said "Shhh.. please. Just.. let me tell you how I feel."

Aniyah nodded her head and Kaiden said "I need you, because I love you, I need you because you calm these demons in my head, I need you because you know exactly how to calm me down. I need you because you are the sunshine to my dark world.. Aniyah that is why I call you sunshine.. because before you.. It was like my heart, just stopped.. and it felt that way for a very, very long time.. Until you.. You bring out the old me, You bring out this man I forgot about.. I need you, because your the reason I smile, when I was starting to forget how.."

Aniyah pulled Kaiden into a hug and he just started crying hard into her shoulder. Aniyah started rubbing his back and said "Shhh.. Kaiden I'm here. I'm not going anywhere... I promise."

Kaiden said "I love you."

Aniyah smiled and said "I love you too."

Kaiden took a huge deep breath and said "Let's head back home.. and let's pack."

Aniyah nodded her head and said "A few more minutes of hugging. I wanna hold you."

Kaiden smiled and closed his eyes and held her closely.

After many more minutes they stopped and unhugged and they both got into the car and Kaiden said "Smells like hot sex in here."

Aniyah laughed and Kaiden started the car and Aniyah looked at him and said "Hey Kaiden."

Kaiden said "Yes baby?"

Aniyah said "How come you never ask for head?"

Kaiden laughed and said "I don't wanna make you uncomfortable."

Aniyah raised an eyebrow and unbuckled and Kaiden said "Aniyah. What are you-" Aniyah bent over and unbuttoned Kaiden's jeans and unzipped them and reached into his boxers and grabbed his dick out.

Kaiden's eyes widened and said "Aniyah. I am driving you-" Aniyah put his dick in her mouth and started sucking and moving her hands up and down with her mouth.

Kaiden grippped the steering wheel and said "Oh shit.. Aniyah.."

Aniyah started sucking hard and fast and Kaiden layed his head back and said "Shit.. Aniyah. I gotta drive."

Aniyah stopped and said "I'm not sucking your feet, am I? Why can't you drive?"

Kaiden said "Because.. You.. You are sucking me like a god right now."

Aniyah laughed and placed Kaiden's dick in her mouth and started deep throating him. Kaiden bit his bottom lip and started grunting and said "Oh fuck.. Aniyah.." Kaiden started breathing heavily and he gripped the steering wheel tightly and he cummed, and Aniyah swaolled and sat up and placed Kaiden's dick in his pants and zipped it and buttoned it and sat back and licked her lips and smiled.

End of Part Fifty-Six