The Surprise

"where are we going?" Daniel asked blinfolded. "You'll see love, you'll see. Alright take it off." Sari stopped Daniel and took off his blindfold. "NO FUCKING WAY!!!! THE XM1A3, BEST TANK IVE EVER LAYED EYES ON! thank you so much sari! I love you." Daniel screeched with excitement. "We spent all month reparing the tank, since general steel took out the turret ring and Canon breech, it can't have an autoloader, I hope you like it." Sari snickered with confidence of Daniel's happiness. Daniel was all over the tank, starting he up, moving the turret, and even taking it for a test drive. "Sari get in the commander's hatch!" Daniel freaked out. "Ok!" Sari replied climbing into the commander's hatch. "Stay outside! I'll take us to somewhere special." Daniel said pulling out of the garage. Daniel went into the mountains still with in base walls, climbing up the path, sari just stared in the moment of the breath taking view, even if it was loud. They pulled up to a clearing and Sari just looked straight ahead, breathless. " I jogged pass this one time when I was training here, ever since that day I came up here." Daniel looked to the sunset sitting on the turret. "It's so amazing, just like you." Sari laughed putting her hands over Daniel and kissing his head. "Let's have a party up here." Daniel turned around giving Sari a quick kiss. Daniel got up and grabbed his radio *radio breaks on* "attention, will general steel, Roxas, Xion, Kaeden, Olivia, And Wyatt report to the tank hanger #3." Daniel announced. "We're gonna go back down and pack." Daniel and Sari made it down as the six were standing there wondering what's going on. "Why are we down here for?" Steel asked. "We're having a barbeque, grab sodas, steaks, grill, and charcoal. We'll pack all of it in the storage basket on my tank." Daniel pointed happily. They got the stuff together and started to get in the tanks. "General steel take Kaeden and Wyatt, I'll take Olivia, Roxas, Xion, and Sari." Daniel looked for open slots in the tanks. A T-14 ARMATA and a XM1A3 tank roll out of the garage on their way to the spot. "Wow! What a cool place!" Steel said in awe. They pulled out the grill and ate and drank on top of their tanks. It was getting dark and Daniel had to train his crew tomorrow. Daniel was putting the stuff away and cleaning the tank from scraps and spilt soda. "What are you doing up still Commander?" Sari asked leaning against the grade door. "Just cleaning the tank up from earlier, it's quite messy." Daniel replied scrubbing the soda stains. "Leave the tank, well clean it up later, let's go to bed." Sari demanded grabbing Daniel's hand. "Ok! Ok!" Daniel replied. They got into Daniel's apartment and Daniel plopped on the bed nearly passed out, he puts out his arms and demands sari to sleep with him. "I'll sleep with you but you have to get out of that dirty uniform." Sari laughed. Daniel changed out of his uniform and made sari sleep with him. "Tomorrow gonna be a big day." Daniel sighed.