On Foot

Ping! "Ditch the tank!" Daniel commanded. it was around midnight when the 109th Armored division was ambushed by ISIS. Daniel was in command of a M1A2 sep v3 Abrams, the tank had taken a shot on the left side of the turret, piercing the side, killing Tanya instantly. Once the shell had made it through it launched itself into the ammo storage setting it off. "Gunner quick rotate turret left so the driver can get out!" Daniel said fighting the flames. Daniel gets out of the tank and gets sniped, striking his helmet, he rolled off the tank landing right next to the drivers compartment. "COMMANDER!" Noah screamed trying to escape out of the hatch. Daniel just layed on his back looking at Noah. "Move, leave me behind." Daniel muttered as he layed bleeding from his left eye. "Commander! I'm not leaving you. Come on!" Noah yelled while struggling to pull Daniel off the tank. The Gunner Liam got out of the tank just as the ammo blowout panels blew open. Liam was blown to the ground on the left side of the tank. "Commander get up we need to move!" Noah screamed helping Daniel up. Bzzt! Bullets passed by, bzzt ping! A bullet richoted off the top of the drivers hatch striking Noah in his throat spraying bits of flesh and squirting blood everywhere. "Noah no!!!" Daniel schreeched. Daniel ran catching Noah in his arms, laying Noah on the ground ripping off his BDU top to try to stop the bleeding as much as he can. "LIAM! GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE! WE NEED TO GET COVER!" Daniel commanded, Liam barely heard him and ran to Daniel to help out. Another Abrams came over and shielded the three from the firefight. "STAY WITH ME NOAH!!!" Daniel yelled. "He's done..." Liam replied.