Offenderman!!!!!!!!! hehe:)

Zacznij od początku

He thinks I'm sexy!!!

Oh god, Conscience. He thinks I'm sexy. You on the other hand, probably not so much. Like, if you were real...

Now it's MY turn to say it.

Say what?

Shut up.

First Date!!!!!

"So... Where are you taking me again?" you ask Offendy as he walks along, a tendril carefully wrapped around your waist, because you are sitting on his shoulder, and he wouldn't want you to fall.

"I can't tell you, little lamb." he's made it clear that 'little lamb' is the signature nickname he has chosen to call you, but you don't mind really, seeing as you think its slightly adorable.

And by slightly, you mean completely and thoroughly adorable!

"Jeez, Y/N, I think your conscience likes me more than you do!" that makes you giggle, while your conscience blushes furiously in your head.

Shut up, Y/N.

"Offenderman, can I take this blindfold off yet?"

"Mmmmmmmmm..... now you can." he quietly says after gently setting you down on the ground in front of him. Before you have a chance to, he softly slips the blindfold off of you, and you gasp. You are looking at a little table set up for you two to sit at, and it has snack food and a pink carnation in a clear vase in the middle. The table is about five feet from the edge of the dock, which is on a beautiful lake, and the sun is just now setting on the horizon, making the whole place glow beautifully.

"You did all of this... for me?"

"Well, you are pretty special."

That makes you both laugh.

xx

^End of the date, back on your porch^

"I had a great time... thank you. Maybe we can do something again sometime?"

"Of course. Anything for you, my little lamb."

"We'll meet again, my brave Lion."

That makes him laugh, and he kisses your hand sweetly before bidding the blushing girl in front of him farewell for the time being, leaving her on her doorstep with a puppy-love smile on her face.

Told you he liked me.

Whatever you want to believe, silly conscience.

You sigh happily and walk to your room after locking your door, falling into a peaceful sleep.

When He Comes Over Drunk

"YYYYYYYYY/NNNNNNNNN, I LOOOOOVE YOOOOOOOUUUUU, LIIIITTTTLLLEEE LLLAAAMMMBBB, COME DOOOWWWNSTAIIRRSSS AND SSSEEE MEEEEE, BBBBAAABBBYYY PPPLLLEEEAASSSSEEE!" He slurrs extremely badly, and you groan, knowing he was drunk off of his ass.

"Okay, but you can't touch me."

"OOOKKKAAAYYY LLLAAAMMMBBB!"

You head downstairs in a t-shirt and a pair of denim shorts.

"Llleeetttsss gggooo ooouuuttt tttooonnniiiggghhhttt pppllleeeaaassseee???" he begs, pouting his lower lip.

"Can't you just sleep?" you say to him, after opening the front door.

"Bbbuuuttt III dddooonnnt wanna..."

"p-p-p-please?" you purposely stutter, jutting out your lower lip.