~Him~

He walked outside her house and lit a cigarette. He was going to go back inside in a few minutes. Or well...climb through the window. He already missed her. He was so incredibly worried for her. The way she had talked, how she had been drinking, it scared the shit out of him. He took a ladder when his cigarette had transformed into smoke. He put the ladder towards the wall and started to climb. He smiled at the thought of Sweet Pea watching him do this. He would laugh at him. Make fun of him for years. They all would. He probably would too if he wouldn't have met her.

Before knocking at the window he watched Betty as she sat by her desk. Fingering on her necklace. Even though he could only see her back he knew she looked beautiful. He imagined how everything could've been so good if things weren't so fucked up. He knocked at her window and watched her light up and rush to the window.
"Hi there Juliet." She smiled.
"Juliet?" He climbed inside, suddenly aware of her coconut smell.
"Yeah, you know, Romeo and Juliet." He blushed. He had no idea why he had said that. But she reminded him of her. She kissed him. Her lips tasted like vodka and all he wanted to do was to suck out the alcohol from her system.
"I like it. It's better than Elizabeth." He smiled.
"What do you mean, Elizabeth? Don't you like the name Elizabeth, Elizabeth?" She rolled her eyes.
"Shut up."

"Betty, it's in the middle of the night. Come here. Lay down. You have to get some sleep." Jughead sighed. Betty sat at her desk. Staring into her mirror. Staring at herself. Memorizing every part of her face, finding the small features that were similar to Polly's. She shook her head. "Betts."
"No Jug. I'm not going back into that bed. If I fall asleep I'm going to have a nightmare. And I really can't handle that." Jughead sighed and started to throw her pillows on the floor. Betty turned around when the third pillow hit the floor. "What are you doing?" She asked him. He threw a blanket on there as well.
"Now you don't have to sleep in the bed." She glared at him. "Betty, please." She sighed and sat down on the floor. "I promise you I will hold you until you fall asleep." He lies down and she took a deep breath and lied down on his bare chest.
"I hate everything." She whispered.
"I know baby." He really understood her. He really did.
"I don't know how to...survive this." She stroke her hair.
"I promise you I will be right by your side throughout this mess." She closed her heavy eyes. And eventually her somewhat stressed breaths turned into calm ones. Jughead stayed up all night. Holding the love of his life in his arms. Making sure she was okay.

When her alarm went off he quickly turned it off and wished that she didn't wake up. But she did. She opened her eyes slowly and found Jughead still there. He smiled at her.
"No nightmares?" He asked even though he already knew the answer.
"No nightmares." She smiled. He kissed her on her forehead. "You ready for your first day at Riverdale High?" Betty asked and he scoffed.
"Yeah. Pretentious Northsiders. How nice."
"We're not all pretentious." Betty said.
"Just because you are the most amazing person I've ever met with the greatest heart and the most beautiful eyes doesn't mean all Northsiders are like that." Betty giggled and rolled her eyes.
"Woke up on the wrong side?"
"Hah no." He couldn't tell her, not after literally forcing her to sleep, that he hadn't slept at all. That he was too afraid something would hurt her. Even though he didn't know what that might be.
"I'm going to take a shower, Mom is probably at work already." She said and sat up. He watched her walk outside the room and wished he could go after her. And take a long hot shower with her. And fuck her brains out. Oh god. He almost got hard at just the thought on her naked body. He closed his eyes and decided to try and be nice at Riverdale High. Only to impress her.

He cleaned up on the floor and heard the door open. Inside walked Betty. He turned around and stopped when his eyes met her body. With only a white towel wrapped around it. Jughead bit his lip.
"Holy-" He didn't finish the sentence. Because he didn't have the words. He was completely stunned by her beauty. Her hair was wet and slicked back. Her eyes were blue, blue like the ocean. And as deep as his love for her. Her curves were so obvious in the towel and he wondered if this was how it felt right before you died. Cause hell, this girl, this fucking girl...
"What?" She whispered and he kept staring at her. Which made her slightly uncomfortable. What if he didn't like what he was seeing. She didn't know that he was quiet because he thought he was going to pass out. She tightened the towel around her and covered her breasts with her arms. Even though they couldn't be seen through the white towel.
"Don't ever cover up. Not for me." Jughead slowly said. Betty raised her brows. "Betty Cooper, you are so fucking stunning." She blushed and turned away from him.
"I have to get dressed." Jughead nodded.
"Yeah you do." He said, still staring at her. Smirking at her. "Cause if you don't I'm going to have to fuck you right here."
"Jug!" Betty said, shocked by his rudeness.
"I'm sorry. Too early?" He carefully asked.
"No. I kinda...well missed the douchie you." She said. Ashamed she even said it out loud.
"I didn't want to hurt you." She nodded.
"I know but...I can take care of myself." He smirked.
"I can as well." A seemingly innocent comment but his eyes, his smirk, him, said something else. Something dirty.
"I really have to get dressed now Jug." He smiled.
"Okay." He sat down on the bed.
"So like get out."
"Damn It." He said and Betty laughed.
"Come on. Get out." He walked outside and looked through the crack between the wall and door. Hoping he'd get a glimpse of her. But he couldn't see her. "Jughead! You fucking perv." Betty giggled and hit him foolishly. He turned around and saw her. He sighed.
"Fine. Fine. I'll walk downstairs."
"Thank you love." She said.