~Her~

"Betty Cooper." She said in to the phone. Veronica looked at her. Eyes filled with curiosity and lips mimicking the word Jughead over and over again. Every time she rose her eyebrows. Ever since Betty told her all about him Veronica wished over and over through the whole night that Jughead would come over. Or at least call or text. Betty didn't tell her about the flirty text messages that Jughead had sent her. She wanted it to be a secret only she and Jughead knew.
"Hi. It's sheriff Keller." Sheriff Keller had been a friend of the family since before she was born. His son, Kevin, and Betty was best friends. Who also happened to be the gayest kid at school. Not that it mattered to Betty. "Do you know Forsythe Pendleton Jones III?" When Betty didn't answer he continued. She tried her best to figure out if she knew anyone named that. But she couldn't."Leader of the Serpents. I think he goes by Jughead too?" Betty nodded. So his real name wasn't Jughead. She thought to herself.
"Yeah. He's...a friend." She said slowly. Not knowing what the hell they are.
"He's been arrested. Can you come down to the station?" As he told Betty what had happened, how Jughead had assaulted a nice man Betty got dressed and took her parents' car keys. Veronica followed her every move and stopped asking questions. She knew when she had to shut up. And this was one of these moments.
"Thank you. We'll be there in less than ten minutes." Betty said as she hung up.

"You're gonna tell me what the hell happened?" Veronica said as Betty started to drive. Her hair was a mess she wore no makeup. Which she realized half way to the station.
"Jughead got arrested for assaulting a man." Betty sighed. Veronica stared at her. The air conditioning blew cold air in to the car making Betty sweat a little less.
"Like he...?" Betty nodded. "Wow, tough guy you got there." Veronica said and there was something with her voice that made Betty uncomfortable. It was some evilness in it. Like she was jealous, or maybe even mad at Betty. Betty just glared at Veronica. "What? He is. You should've just stayed with Archie. He's nice and adorable. And he's so hot. Like his abs..." Veronica licked her lips and Betty almost choked. It almost sounded as if Veronica...? Betty couldn't even finish the sentence in her own head. It was so wrong.
"But I didn't love him." Betty said quietly. "He didn't please me." She continued. "He's probably amazing for someone else, someone he hasn't even met yet..." Betty hinted and Veronica crossed her arms over her chest and rolled her eyes. There was definitely something wrong. "and she'll love him and he'll please her. But I wasn't the one." Veronica sat there quiet and they didn't say anything else for the rest of the ride.

"Where is he?" Betty said as she rushed inside. Veronica still sat in the car. She didn't want to come inside. If this would have been anyone else, like Archie, she would've asked Veronica to go with her. But now? She just needed to make sure Jughead was okay. What if he was beaten too?
"I'll take you there." Sheriff Keller said and Betty nodded. They walked down a hall and the sheriff said hi to countless of people. The amount of people working at such a small station in such a small town was unbelievable. The sheriff took out a key card and opened a thick metal door. Jughead sat on one of the chairs, his beautiful head was resting in his hands and they covered his face. For a second Betty thought he was crying. But then she almost laughed at the thought. Jughead would never cry.
"Juggie?" She said quiet and soft. His head flew up and found her sea blue eyes. "What did you get yourself into?" She asked. He could hear how worried she was, hell, everyone in Riverdale could hear it. She sat down right across him.
"I punched an asshole. A lot of times." He mumbled. His eyes were tired and he was wearing a black shirt. Betty wondered how he could look so good in something so simple. As Betty sat there she realized he wasn't wearing his beanie.
"Where's your beanie?" She asked and he laughed.
"I've been arrested and that's what you're thinking about?" Betty smiled slightly and even sheriff Keller smirked.
"Well, I've never seen you without it." He shook his head and she shrugged her shoulders. "Whatever. What happens now?" She asked and turned to sheriff Keller. He looked at her and then at Jughead.
"If Mr Stone decides to file a report then we'll go from there but right now you're free to go." Betty looked at Jughead and then at Keller. "I'll leave you two alone." Betty nodded and thanked him. When he walked outside Betty stood up and walked around the table. She cupped Jughead's face and forced him to stare into her eyes.
"Why did you punch him?" She asked.
"He deserved it." He was determined not to say more so Betty kissed him slowly. "He's dating my mom." As he went quiet once again she kissed him again. "He's partnering with Hiram Lodge." When he once again went quiet Betty sighed and sat down on his lap. She kissed him slowly and he slid his tongue inside. They kept kissing for almost a minute.
"You don't have any makeup." Jughead whispered.
"I'm sorry. I..." She started.
"Don't be sorry. You look fucking amazing without makeup." She blushed and looked away. "I'm serious. You're stunning." Betty smiled. A beautiful smile that made Jughead so sure of his love for her.
"It's time to get out of here." Betty said and Jughead smiled and kissed her.
"Maybe I can bend you over this table and fuck you instead?" Jughead said and Betty choked. She coughed as she tried to get air.
"I'm sorry what?" He laughed loudly.
"I said I can be..." Betty put her hand over his mouth.
"I heard I heard." She squeaked.