~Him~

As he walked up the few steps and entered the trailer he saw the image of Betty Cooper. Blonde hair, peachy lips, rose cheeks and sea blue eyes. She was smiling towards him. She messed with his mind in a way no one had ever done before. He had slept with girls before and never felt even the slightest for them. But Betty, she gave him one look and he was hooked. When his phone lit up he quickly checked it to find out Betty had texted him.
I broke up with Archie
He smiled as he silently walked to his room. It was a mess and he lied, or rather fell, down on the bed. Still smiling and staring at the screen.
Bummer
He replied. Almost laughing at his own sarcasm towards her. She replied with a crying emoji and he giggled. The blue blanket was dirty and hadn't been washed for a while. Often this bothered him but now? He didn't even notice. The gang quickly escaped the mansion after the little incident. Jughead knew he would have to deal with Hiram another day, and him being Betty's best friend's dad didn't make it easier. They had to make him sell the Southside. In one way or another. And if that meant hurting Veronica then so be it.
I can fuck you so you'll forget him
Jughead texted and tried to forget about tomorrow's problems. He looked at the stuffed animal his dad once had given him. A cute dog Jughead called Hot Dog. Which, funny enough, was the name of the dog he had as a kid. He would've been as old as Jughead was now. Sometimes Jughead thought about the things that had made him so cold. He was an adorable kid that everyone loved and protected. He was extraordinary in school. And then...he wasn't.
Veronica's here...
She answered and Jughead sighed.
I can be quiet baby
He thought about being inside of her. The thought alone made him hard.

A heavy knock on the door woke him up and he sighed and rubbed his eyes. He put on a bathrobe and opened the door. Outside stood a man in a suit. Jughead put his hands in the bathrobe pockets.
"Are you Forsythe Pendleton Jones III?" The man said. He had sunglasses so Jughead couldn't read his eyes. Unknowing of what he wanted Jughead gripped the gun in the pocket.
"Yes." He said with a raspy voice. The man was quiet for a few seconds. Observing Jughead's every move. His suit was clean and classy. He was not from the Southside. That Jughead was sure of. No one here had a proper suit that was that clean. Not even a single straw of hair was on it
"Leader of the Serpents?" He asked. Jughead looked at him. Made a quick calculation that shooting him wasn't going to do him any good so he gripped his pocket knife instead.
"Yeah?" He said slowly. The man in the suit smiled.
"Good. Then I'm at the right place." Jughead looked confused when the man reached out his hand as to say hello. His blonde hair lied perfectly on his head.
"I'm Leonard Stone." He said and took off his sunglasses. His eyes were grey and boring. "Your mom's boyfriend." Jughead looked more confused now than ever. He didn't understand shit of what this weird man said. "She hasn't told you about me. Has she?" Jughead slowly shook his head. "Did you buy the whole 'I'm an undercover police and I'm here to kick your little gang butt'?" He laughed and Jughead just stood there. Confused and unsure of what to do. His mom moved with his little sister when he was ten. They left him alone with his alcoholic father and bills that were impossible to pay without her. He was ten. Now he's seventeen. They had to move out of their little house and move to Sunnyside trailer park. He hadn't talked to her since his thirteenth birthday. That's when he joined the Serpents. Something she apparently didn't support.
"What the fuck are you doing here?" Jughead said through gritted teeth. Still unsure if the man was joking. Leonard's smile disappeared.
"I...I thought it would be nice to meet you. I've heard so much about you. And I was in the neighborhood." He tried to smile but stopped as he instantly saw the hatred in Jughead's eyes.
"I haven't heard shit about you." Jughead leaned on the door and stared at the man, still standing outside. Arms crossed and threatening eyes. "Again, the hell are you doing here? How can you "be in the neighborhood"? Doesn't mom live in like Toledo?" He smiled even bigger now. Showing his perfect white teeth.
"No. We moved to New York two years ago when Glimmer was born." He took out his phone as he talked and showed Jughead a pic of a two year old girl with grey eyes and raven hair. She looked somewhat like him. But he didn't see it. He was occupied with forcing himself not to shoot the man in front of him.
"Then what the fuck are you doing here?" The man put his phone back in his expensive pocket and smiled.
"My partner just bought the Southside. His name is Hiram Lodge. Do you know him? Very nice guy."

The next thing Jughead remembers is being on top of Leonard. Punching him over and over again. His face bleeds and he screams in pain. Toni ran outside of her trailer, which is placed right beside Jughead's, shouting.
"Jughead. Stop. That's enough. He've had enough." Jughead stopped hitting the guy and stared at him.
"Nice to meet you too." Leonard said. Jughead, who still sat on his body, spat in his face as Toni pulled him off of the bloody guy.
"The hell? Jughead what the fuck are you doing?" Toni screamed. She was mad. As if Jughead cared.
"This fucking scumbag is dating my mother, they have a two year old daughter. She hasn't talked to me in four fucking years. Because of him." Jughead screamed and pointed a shaking finger at Leonard. He was so mad that he didn't even know what to do or where to go.
"It wasn't his fault she stopped talking to you. She's a bitch for not talking to you. But he hasn't done anything wrong." She tried to convince Jughead that the man was good. But she didn't know everything yet. She helped him up and took a napkin from her pocket and placed on his bleeding nose.
"He's partners with Hiram too." Jughead mumbled. His voice was filled with so much hate. He had only been talking with this voice twice. The first time he ended up killing someone. The second time was the time he talked about murdering the boy who almost raped Betty.
"What?" Toni looked up from the man's nose and stared at Jughead. He nodded slowly.
"He bought the Southside." Toni pushed him back to the ground and kicked him in the stomach. The once so perfect suit was now covered in dirt and blood. A siren sounded and Jughead swore.
"Shit." He covered his eyes and sighed a deep sigh as his head fell backwards.
"You think it's the cops?" Toni said as the police car appeared behind the bushes.
"Mhmm." Jughead mumbled. He was sure the fucking asshole right in front of him had called the cops somehow.

Jughead's head rested on the cold metal table. The room was almost empty except for the table, two chairs, a cup of water and a lamp. He couldn't fucking believe he'd gotten arrested again.
"Is there anyone we could call? Your mom?" Jughead looked up at the officer and shook his head.
"My mom's a whore." He mumbled. The officer sat down.
"Your dad?" He seemed nice but Jughead didn't care. He wanted to strangle the guy with his bare hands. See how his face turned blue and how he cried for mercy.
"What time is it?" Jughead asked.
"Almost one." Jughead's stomach made a complaining noise. He was hungry.
"My dad's wasted." He said. Who could they call? He had no one. Toni was arrested as well so that option was gone. He sighed. "Call my girlfriend." He said and the sheriff nodded.
"What's her name?" Jughead stared at the wall.
"Betty. Betty Cooper." He sighed.
"Wait..." The sheriff said. He looked confused. "Betty? As in Alice Cooper's daughter?" Jughead shrugged his shoulders. How the fuck was he supposed to know her mother's name. They barely knew each other. "Isn't she dating Archie?" That was his girl.
"Not after I made her moan my name." Jughead smirked.
"Wh-?" The sheriff didn't know what to say and Jughead looked at his badge. Sheriff T. Keller. Jughead couldn't help but wonder if he knew Betty.
"Just fucking call her." Sheriff Keller nodded and walked outside.