~Her~

When Fangs figured out who she was he smiled and walked away. She stood there, misplaced and alone, wondering why Jughead had left her. When Fangs came back he had a cup filled with a liquid, it was a slightly yellow color. She took a sip and felt the warmth of the alcohol fill her. It tasted funny, almost like orange. He walked away again without saying a word. She stood there, pretending to know what she was doing here. Without anyone notice her she drank the whole drink. She felt tipsy and tired. Deep down she knew she had had way to much to drink. All she wanted was a comfortable bed with fluffy clouds as pillows. She giggled at the thought of sleeping on clouds.

"Who are you?" Someone whispered in her ear. She turned around and faced a tall, blonde guy. He smiled at her.
"I...I am Betty." She said. His eyes stared at her breasts and it made her feel uncomfortable. She looked around to see if Jughead was close but she couldn't see him.
"Where are you from?" He was intoxicated, probably too many drinks. He smelled awful, like urine and alcohol. Even though something told her it was not only alcohol but drugs too. After all, he was a Serpent and she knew they did unlawful things. She looked him in the eyes. They were bright blue and reminded her of her own. She wanted to run away but there were too many people and she felt too unstable. She wanted to punch him.
"Northside." She whispered, hoping he wouldn't hear her through the loud music. He took a step closer wrapping his long fingers around her waist. "Stop." She whispered when he kissed her neck. He didn't. He felt that he had some kind of claim on her. She almost fell to the floor when she tried to push him away. He on the other hand didn't move. Instead he pushed her in to a room without anyone inside. He closed the door and pinned her against the wall. She remembered when Jughead had done the same. She enjoyed when he did it, but hated when this blonde guy did. He tried to take off her pants and she cried silently as she closed her eyes, prepared for his next move. Imagining the hands of Jughead instead of the guy.

Suddenly she heard a punch and opened her eyes. Jughead had punched him and he was on the floor.
"Who the hell do you think you are?" He screamed as he kicked the guy over and over again. The guy cried for mercy but Jughead kept kicking. Eventually a friend to the guy came inside and pulled him outside. "Shut the door, Dan." Jughead growled. Then he turned to her. The girl sat on the floor, face buried in her hands, and cried. "Are you okay?" He asked her trying to catch his breath. She looked at him and nodded.
"Thank you." He sat down beside her and she let her head rest on his shoulder.
"I'm sorry I left." He said to her. She felt tired and afraid. Ready to go home. Then she remembered that her mom and dad was going to be out of town for the next days. She didn't want to be home alone. But then again. Where would she go? "Come on. I'll drive you home."

When they walked outside Betty realized just how drunk she was. She could barely stand up straight and Jughead had to hold her close to him so she wouldn't fall. He was happy that he had taken his car back to the party and not the bike. Betty felt a huge relieve when she was inside the black car. Jughead turned on the air condition and soon she was surrounded by a cold air. She giggled.
"I must look like a model in this wind." She slurred. Jughead laughed, happy that she, unlike his dad, turned in to a funny person when she was drunk. He started the engine and started to drive.
"Are you sure you're okay?" He asked her. She nodded again.
"I tried to think that his hands belonged to you instead." She told him and smiled big enough for him to see her straight, white teeth. She didn't know why but the whole situation made her want to laugh.
"He didn't...do anything right?" Jughead asked her and her smile disappeard.
"Jug..." She slurred and he looked at her. The night was still young and they could see the sunset to their right. "stop the car." She said and he noticed her face getting more and more pale for every second that passed. He pulled over and she opened the door to walk outside. She emptied her stomach in a bush. Jughead looked at her. Unsure of what to do. She kept throwing up when he stepped out of the car. He put his hand on his back and she felt so embarassed. Wanting to disappear and make him forget how gross she must look. Not knowing he actually thought she looked cute.