~Her~

She snuck in to Archie's house through the back door. Safely knowing that he wouldn't be home from his football game until late. She knew exactly where they kept their spare key and as she entered the house the instant smell of Archie filled her lungs. It didn't make her feel as happy as it once did. She knew what she was doing was wrong but it had been almost 24 hours since she last saw Jughead. Stupid as she was she hadn't asked him for his number and had slim to none contacts on the Southside that could give it to her. She had to get to him and Archie's car was perfectly parked in front of their house. She shouldn't take his car but the thought of seeing Jughead excited her and pushed away the fear of getting caught. She started to search Archie's room for the key. As she went through every conversation she and Archie had ever had about keys, which wasn't very many, she remembered that he probably have them in his varsity jacket which, as she thought, lied on the floor. She opened the right pocket and immediately found his keys. She laughed at how stupid he was.

As she drove to the Southside she went through every scenario that could happen when she met Jughead. How he kissed her. How he screamed at her. How he hated her. How he took her home. How they made love. She wanted the last scenario more than anything. She didn't even feel bad about the fact that she had a boyfriend but was deeply in love with a guy that she basically had just met. As she got closer to the Whyte Wyrm she took a deep breath and another and another. The fear of meeting him terrified her as well as excited her. He had more power over her feelings than anyone else have ever had. She wrapped the pink leather jacket tighter around her. Regretting the fact that she took that one instead of an ordinary jacket. What if people would think she's a Serpent? Her low heels was loud and annoying. She just wanted to sneak in, quiet and without anyone, except for Jughead, noticing her. She opened the door and walked inside. The place was filled with laughing, talking, drinking and drunk Serpents. It smelled of sweat and alcohol and a sweet smell that might be some sort of drug. She didn't know and she didn't care. All she wanted to do was find the raven haired Serpent. As she looked around she saw the iconic beanie and started to walk towards it through the thick crowd of people. She felt scared. The last time, which wasn't that long ago, she hanged out with Serpents she was almost instantly raped. People pushed the delicate girl around as if she didn't exist. Maybe people didn't see her or they just didn't care enough to move. She pushed herself closer and closer to the beanie. He sat at the bar with a glass with a transparent dark yellow liquid. Betty felt as if she had swallowed a billion butterflies and all of them were trying to get out. He turned around as someone shouted his name loud and clear over the dull music. Her eyes sought desperately for his attention but he didn't see her. A short girl with pastel pink stripes of hair approached him and he smiled slightly.

"Topaz!" He mumbled. She smiled a bright beautiful smile and leaned in closer to him. It looked like she was whispering something and he shook his head. "No." He told her. She looked worried and Betty felt a weird feeling. It felt as all of the butterflies had died and been replaced with a heavy stone. Something was wrong. Very wrong. Was he dating the beautiful girl in front of him? Was he doing the same to Topaz as Betty was doing to Archie? She was confused. Toni didn't look as if she believed Jughead. He gripped her shoulders and Betty could hear his voice as he said. "Trust me sweetie. I didn't do anything wrong." And in that moment Betty thought she knew they were dating. Tears filled her blue eyes and made her sight blurry. The Topaz-girl saw Betty and their eyes locked. She saw how hurt Betty looked. Saw the tears that left her red eyes.
"Jug..." She whispered. Betty didn't hear the words but she read her perfectly shaped lips. And they most definitely said Jug. He looked at her and then at Betty.

He frowned and shook his head slowly. She turned around and walked outside in the cold air. She just stood there, leaning against the wall, and tried her best not to cry. It didn't go very well. Tears silently dragged her mascara on their journey down her cheeks. She wanted to scream. It was weird though. She had so quickly fallen in love with him and it felt as if they had known each other forever even though it just was a few days. She had fallen in love with him quicker than the leaves left the trees at this time of the year. As she tried to get air through her tears a boy walked outside the bar and directly spotted her. His sight turned red as he saw her crying.
"What happened?" The voice that just a day before had given her tingles now have her the chills. Jughead walked closer and she turned her head around. As she ignored him walking closer he kept looking at her. She didn't notice how mad he was. How close he was to losing his shit because she was crying. She didn't notice. "Betts...?" He was almost begging her. Begging her to tell him who hurt her. Little did he know he was the reason.
"Why aren't you inside?" She sobbed. He walked even closer. Pushed her up against the wall, pinned both his hands on each side of her head. After they had been standing like that for what felt like an eternity Jughead put his hand under her cheek and forced her to look at him. She stopped crying as their eyes met. There was something about those green eyes that just enchanted her. Made her feel happy. Even though they had hurt her. "Where's your girlfriend?" She whispered. Every word in that sentence made her want to scream. Jughead and girlfriend does not fit together. Only if she is the girlfriend.
"Here." He smirked and she looked around. The Parkin lot was completely empty except for a dog that looked lost. Searching every trash can for something to eat. She focused on that dog instead of the guy in front of her.
"I don't see her..." She was pissed. And she was sad. And she was heartbroken. Even though she shouldn't be. Had no right to be.
"You're right in front of me babe." Him calling her babe made all the butterflies resurrect, and this time they flew more than ever. Made her so dizzy she almost passed out as he kissed her slowly on her neck. It made her want to moan his name. She knew she shouldn't let him do it. He was dangerous but boy was he hot. The electricity between them was inevitable. He pushed his lips against hers and her lips opened slightly, giving his tongue permission to enter.

When they both stopped to take a deep breath he looked at her as she shamefully stared at the ground beneath her. What she had done, not once but twice, gave her so much anxiety. She silently pushed her nails inside her palm. A feeling of relief spread through her body. He watched her every move still unaware of what she is doing to herself. And he would be for a while. He put his hand on her cheek and shoved away the small stripes of hair covering her face. She felt so warm. It was like something was boiling inside. A phone signal made her jump and he laughed.
"Who is it?" He softly asked her as she took her phone from her little purse. The name showing on the display made her want to scream. Archie. She shook her head. Trying to figure out what to do. After five signals she slid her finger across the screen.
"Betty? Are you okay?" His voice was half panicked when she picked up the phone. Jughead still looked at her. Unknowing of who she talked to. She listened to the silence between them. It was...awkward.
"Y...yeah. Why wouldn't I be?" She stumbled. She really didn't want to talk to him. She wanted to force Jughead's lips closer to her again. When she looked at him he was busy twirling his hair. A habit she hadn't noticed before.
"Someone broke in. I think. They stole my car. Did you see anything." Betty's breath fastened and her heart raced. Jughead looked at her lips. She couldn't come up with a reason to why the car was gone.
"I..." She said to the red headed boy. The words wouldn't form and she knew she had to come up with something quick. Jughead backed up and she could no longer feel his warm breath, a mixture of cigarette and mint, on her bare skin.
"You what?" Archie asked the girl. Her head had gone totally blank. She tucked at her blue skirt and stared at the dog who still looked through the trash cans.
"I took it." She whispered. Jughead smirked. She was sure he had heard the whole conversation. This was the same smirk he had when he told Archie he gave the hickey, that she wanted him to stay. The same face he makes every time he realizes that Betty chose him over Archie. Jughead nodded as if he was a proud dad. Then he lit a cigarette and blew smoke in her face. Something she actually enjoyed.
"You...took it?" He was confused. Which was understandable. But Betty had never heard him this confused. "Why? Where are you?" He sounded worried. She knew she didn't deserve him. He was too good for her. And she knew it. She was tired of being his perfect little girlfriend. She was so much more than "Andrews' girl". She was her own.
"I...had to help a friend." She lied. It was the worst lie she had ever come up with. And she knew that he knew it was a lie. Not by the silence. Not by the question he was about to ask. But because she had shared too much about herself to him. He knew her. Sometimes more than she knew herself. And that scared her.
"What friend?" He asked. She heard the mistrust. Heard the panic in his voice. It was almost as if he knew where she was.
"Me." Jughead said into the phone. Her blood ran cold and she wanted to hit Jughead for saying that word.
"Is that...?" Archie said. Jughead's smirk grew even bigger. He had gotten under Archie's skin. "What the hell are you doing with that Serpent whore?" Betty clenched her fist. The hell was she supposed to say?
"She's fucking that Serpent whore." Jughead said. It wasn't true. It wasn't untrue either. If Jughead knew how wet she was he'd never shut up. Not even when Archie and her had sex in the beginning of their relationship had she come so fast. Often she faked her orgasms. This time Jughead has only kissed her neck.
"Jones!" The pastel haired girl said as she rushed out of Pop's. She was breathing heavily and the Sweet Pea and Fangs was right behind her. Both holding knives in their right hands. "It's happening. Let's go." She stopped for a second when she saw Betty and Jughead but then continued. "We don't have time for love drama. Hurry up!" Jughead looked at Betty and then at Toni.
"Did he...?" He started. He looked worried and all Betty wanted to do was to smooth out the wrinkles that had formed on his for head.
"Yes. So hurry the fuck up." Sweet Pea said. Jughead looked at Betty. Cupped her face and stared into her eyes.
"Stay home tonight. Promise me!" She didn't understand what was happening and that made her frustrated.
"Jug? What are you doing?" She asked. He smiled slightly and it made her whole body tingle.
"It's better if you don't know. Just promise you'll stay inside!" Betty nodded. Unknowing of what he was going to do she carefully observed as he and the three other Serpents got up on their bikes and drove off into the dark.

Soon she would wish she had never fallen so in love with him.
Soon she would wish she had never loved him.
Soon she would wish he was nothing more than a boy who threatened her beloved boyfriend.
Soon she would wish she would've loved Archie instead.